BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Allison R.
Plainville, KS
Holy grail product for my family, 2 out of my three children have severe eczema and it's the only lotion that helps and doesn't burn their skin. I use this in conjunction with their prescription steroids daily. I should by stock in this product. It's heavy and greasy but really does the job of moisturizing and protective the skin. It's also odor free which is appreciated.
Elizabeth L.
My boyfriend experiences very dry hands from working with chemicals and constantly washing his hands at work. Aquaphor has been the only product that has really helped his skin condition and stays on for a while so he doesn't need to reapply. He slathers on aquaphor and wears ointment gloves on top to reap the benefits! Would definitely recommend for any skin issues!
Mackenzie K.
I mean honestly what can't you use aquaphor for? Buy it at your local drugstore, target, walmart for such a great price and use for ultimate moisture on literally anything. Note that it will be like caking yourself in a wall of moisture and you'll be a little sticky, but honestly aquaphor is the only thing I trust for extreme therapy on my hands, lips, or dry skin!
Susan A.
Flower Mound
Thank goodness for Aquaphor! This is our 'go-to' for almost any skin irritation. My husband is a runner and uses it to prevent friction between his skin and clothing. My son uses it for extremely chapped lips. It is great for extreme dry skin or for scrapes that are healing. We love that it doesn't burn already irritated skin and that there is no odor. Great stuff!
Alexandra M.
Clearwater , FL
HANDS DOWN THE BEST PRODUCT MADE. LIKE EVER. I used this for severely chapped lips and cracked hands. This was my holy grail while spending a cold winter up north. The application is simple, just use a q tip or plastic knife (so you don't cross contaminate) put it on your hands, lips, razor burn , soften cuticles, etc. IF YOU SUFFER FROM DRY SKIN, YOU NEED THIS !
Maria B.
Williamsburg, VA
This is my holy grail! Before I ever walk out the door or even go to bed I always have this near me! I tend to react to a lot of lip products and my lips are always very dry so I always have this to apply to my lips all day, everyday. I even buy a big jar & just put it into smaller containers for use. I have used it on other things too like tattoos & dry skin.
Areej N.
Port St Lucie, FL
This is such great stuff. If you have cracking anything then this will definitely help. The only issue that I have with this is that this stuff gets everywhere and all over everything, and it takes a while to dry so  I have to wait around for it to dry. On the other hand, it's very economical and you definitely get a lot for what you put into it.
Ava Y.
Pittsburgh, PA
Kind of gives you that greasy feeling, but it yields good results. I have bought this at Walmart on one occasion, and only use it at night because of how thick and greasy it is. It's not as cheap as some other lotions, but a little definitely goes a long way. You can notice results the next day and get immediate relief if you have dry, cracked skin.
Amanda C.
I like this ointment because you get a lot for your money and has good texture for really dry/chapped skin. I have very dry elbows and putting this on a few times a week really makes a difference. The only thing I don't like is that because it is so thick I have to wear long sleeves so I don't transfer any of the grease anywhere while the ointment works.
Amber E.
Concord
I had never tried this before this year and I'm definitely kicking myself for it! One of those where have you been all my life types of things, I have very dry and itchy skin and this definitely helps. I apply a layer of this over my moisturizer on problem areas and it definitely creates a barrier and added protection. So glad I found it before winter!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline