BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Madeline T.
Portland
This product is great for tattoos, my boyfriend a tattoo artist recommends it to everyone in the healing process. I personally love using it on my lips or chapped nose when I have a cold. It's great for extreme dry patches, and winter skin.
Kristen T.
Green Bay
My baby gets super chapped hands from sucking on his fingers all the time, so I apply this to his hands several times a week. It keeps his sweet little hands baby soft, and I don't have to worry about it irritating his skin! I can honestly say that I trust this product completely.
Lucky M.
Orange, CA
THIS IS THE BEST CHAPSTICK EVER. YOU ONLY NEED A LITTLE BIT TO COVER YOUR WHOLE LIPS AND IT HYDRATES YOUR LIPS THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE DAY, NOT LETTING THEM GET DRY OR CRACKED. THIS HAS WORKED WONDERS AND IS MY FAVORITE CHAPSTICK OF ALL TIME
Heather P.
San Ramon
In my house we use this for everything. It's great for diaper rash or dry feet. Often times I exfoliate my feet then put this on with socks on top! Home pedicure with great results! I got this giant-sized tub at Target and it was cheap!
Elizabeth W.
Springfield, KY
I use this on everything. From fresh tattoos, to surgery stitches, to my babies bottom, it always does the job. It is very gentle and perfect for any skin types! You can get this at WalMart & any local drug stores. Well worth the money!
Kyana A.
Bristol , CT
I bought this product specifically because I had gotten a new tattoo and I've heard it works really well on new tattoos, I was happy with how well it hydrated my skin. I would definitely recommend to anyone with a new tattoo and dry skin
Anna S.
Madison, WI
This product is great for absolutely everything. Moisturizing, hydrating, healing, and can always be used as a makeup remover! Comes in a huge tub that me and two other family members have been using and only just ran out 4 years later!
This is the only product I use on my tattoos! It does the job really nicely and does it well. It is a little on the pricey side! The packaging is bland but that's good for skincare like that. I bought mine at CVS. I just want it to be cheaper! I would buy again!
Hayley L.
Grand Forks, ND
Big hit here at my house! I used this product for my son's cradle cap, rashes, dry spots all over his body, and more. I have used this in my eczema, face, heels, healing tattoos, etc. You name it and I have probably tried it! I love this stuff!
Blair Y.
Warren
I use this product on a daily basis! This is great for people with eczema like myself and it gives a soft smooth feel after using it and definitely helps cracked heels on feet. Also highly recommended for healing process for tattoos!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline