BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Maria B.
Williamsburg, VA
This is my holy grail! Before I ever walk out the door or even go to bed I always have this near me! I tend to react to a lot of lip products and my lips are always very dry so I always have this to apply to my lips all day, everyday. I even buy a big jar & just put it into smaller containers for use. I have used it on other things too like tattoos & dry skin.
Areej N.
Port St Lucie, FL
This is such great stuff. If you have cracking anything then this will definitely help. The only issue that I have with this is that this stuff gets everywhere and all over everything, and it takes a while to dry so  I have to wait around for it to dry. On the other hand, it's very economical and you definitely get a lot for what you put into it.
Amanda C.
I like this ointment because you get a lot for your money and has good texture for really dry/chapped skin. I have very dry elbows and putting this on a few times a week really makes a difference. The only thing I don't like is that because it is so thick I have to wear long sleeves so I don't transfer any of the grease anywhere while the ointment works.
Ava Y.
Pittsburgh, PA
Kind of gives you that greasy feeling, but it yields good results. I have bought this at Walmart on one occasion, and only use it at night because of how thick and greasy it is. It's not as cheap as some other lotions, but a little definitely goes a long way. You can notice results the next day and get immediate relief if you have dry, cracked skin.
Courtney S.
Burleson, TX
I suffer from pretty bad eczema, and it gets really, really bad in winter. My hands will crack and bleed, I have to always have this with me. It's the only thing I've found that doesn't sting when I put it on. Every other lotion irritates my skin. If you have sensitive skin, especially eczema, I highly recommend this! It saves my hands during winter.
Amber E.
Concord
I had never tried this before this year and I'm definitely kicking myself for it! One of those where have you been all my life types of things, I have very dry and itchy skin and this definitely helps. I apply a layer of this over my moisturizer on problem areas and it definitely creates a barrier and added protection. So glad I found it before winter!
Amanda A.
Glenwood Spgs, CO
This stuff is amazing! Dry skin? Lips? New tattoo? Literally this stuff works wonders. I use it nightly on my lips before bed, keeps them nice and soft, same for extremely dry skin, it is thick can be greasy but it really works great. I also use it for new tattoos! Got that tip from an artist almost 10 years ago and have used it on everyone since then!
Ashley V.
Marana, AZ
We always have this on hand at our house. It's great to put on your feet before bed with a snuggly pair of socks. Keeps them nice and smooth. Knowing it's an ointment and not lotion I understand it will be greasy, but sometimes that bugs me....if I don't put something over it I get hair and stuff stuck to me everywhere....that's my only complaint!
Holly W.
This IS IT! I used to suffer from horribly cracked hands in the winter every single darn winter. My hands would bleed. It was so bad, and just simply painful. I tried everything... and nothing works for me except Aquaphor. It was unbelievable how quickly my dry cracked hands became pain free and smooth again. This is the only product I'll trust!
Haleigh S.
Carrollton, TX
I love this product for a foot cream. I use this in the evenings after a shower and it soaks straight into the skin without leaving a greasy residue. It's great for winter when your skin always feels dry and flaky. You can pretty much find this at any grocery store or drugstore and it's price point makes it worth purchasing on your next outing
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline