BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Alexis S.
Hammond , IN
I have used this on my son and it works so well. It is a good value and it isn’t too expensive. I have bought it at Walmart and target! It did what it was supposed to do which was clear up a rash. I would buy it again and I would recommend it!
Madeline T.
Portland
This product is great for tattoos, my boyfriend a tattoo artist recommends it to everyone in the healing process. I personally love using it on my lips or chapped nose when I have a cold. It's great for extreme dry patches, and winter skin.
Hana A.
Hickory Hills
Love this with all my heart. It gave me such a beautiful glow. The package was very simple but fancy at the same time, this product is very gentle. I love how effective it is. Will definitely buy again, I bought this product 3 times so far.
Nicole M.
Stratford, NJ
I have hand eczema, so this product really works for me. I apply this product at night and wear socks on my hands to lock in the moisture. My skin the next morning is hydrated and smooth. I have been and will keep purchasing this product.
Lucky M.
Orange, CA
THIS IS THE BEST CHAPSTICK EVER. YOU ONLY NEED A LITTLE BIT TO COVER YOUR WHOLE LIPS AND IT HYDRATES YOUR LIPS THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE DAY, NOT LETTING THEM GET DRY OR CRACKED. THIS HAS WORKED WONDERS AND IS MY FAVORITE CHAPSTICK OF ALL TIME
Heather P.
San Ramon
In my house we use this for everything. It's great for diaper rash or dry feet. Often times I exfoliate my feet then put this on with socks on top! Home pedicure with great results! I got this giant-sized tub at Target and it was cheap!
Kyana A.
Bristol , CT
I bought this product specifically because I had gotten a new tattoo and I've heard it works really well on new tattoos, I was happy with how well it hydrated my skin. I would definitely recommend to anyone with a new tattoo and dry skin
Amanda 💀.
This is the only product I use on my tattoos! It does the job really nicely and does it well. It is a little on the pricey side! The packaging is bland but that's good for skincare like that. I bought mine at CVS. I just want it to be cheaper! I would buy again!
maria d.
Brighton, TN
This is by far the best ointment I have ever bought. My hands are in water a lot and then in the dry air.They crack, chap and hurt, my feet are the same, I rub a little of this on and it works fantastic One of my favorites by far.
Blair Y.
Warren
I use this product on a daily basis! This is great for people with eczema like myself and it gives a soft smooth feel after using it and definitely helps cracked heels on feet. Also highly recommended for healing process for tattoos!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline