BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Andrea R.
I have this big jar in my bathroom now! I've used this many times, it's great for new tattoos! I think it's cheaper to buy the big tub, which ran me about $18. The packaging is fine, nothing special, although it is distinct. This is great for burns or bug bites as well.
Karen R.
Fontana , CA
I love this product because I have eczema my hands are always crack and dry, my hands really smooth. The only lotion that keeps my hands from not getting crack, I would it change it at all.
April B.
So this is one of my most favorite products in the planet. I use this for my heels when they crack. I use this for my hands because of excessive hand washing thanks to my job. I also use this on my 4 year old who suffers from eczema. I use it on my babies at work to prevent diaper rash. I sometimes use it as a barrier around their mouths to prevent food from irritating their faces when they are feeding themselves. My husband and both my boys use this for dry patches and to promote healing. I always have some in my bag, my classroom and at home.
Annelise F.
Las Vegas, NV
This is one of my favorite multi purpose balms. I use it every time my skin/lips get so dry they begin to flake/peel. It provides an amazing moisturizing effect. It's also wonderful at allowing your dry skin to heal because it prevents further cracking. if you suffer from acne/use treatments for skin that cause peeling, I would suggest picking this up. I usually purchase mine from Walmart/Target. The size is perfect for throwing in your bag/travel. I definitely recommend!
Meghan B.
Verona
I was introduced to Aquaphor years back when my skin became very dry throughout the wintertime. I would apply to my knuckles, cuticles, lips and any other areas that were affected. It glides on very nicely and works wonders on my skin. After using this product for so long I began to use it in different areas along with my makeup application. It can be dabbed onto browns before penciling in, cheekbones prior to highlighter/blush and your lids before shadow for a nice dewy look! Great overall skincare and beauty product!
Regina K.
oxon hill, MD
This is my go to, ride or die, everyday day holy grail. I know that they have a specific lip product but this one is more versatile. It works for lips, skin, eyebrows, hairline, and everything. I use this after a shower and after my moisturizer to seal in moisture all day. I never leave the house without a carrying size of this because it is so flexible for every situation. It is similar to vaseline but with a better smell and a thicker formula.
Samantha S.
I have tattoos, and since my very first tattoo 15 years ago, my absolute favorite ointment to use on healing tattoos is this stuff.  Over the years, as tattoos have become so mainstream, many products aimed specifically for tattoos have emerged that are twice or three times the price of Aquaphor, but nothing beats this formula and for the price, its the best.  My family has also used it for chapped lips and its works well for that too
Lisa C.
This is the absolute best for cold weather. I live in warm weather all year round. So when I travel to very cold weather, my skin gets very sensitive + dry. I actually had a small size one for my lips and ended up using it in my entire face. Next day I was at Target getting the big size. Since then, it's become a winter + travel staple.
Riya V.
MORRISVILLE, NC
This product works well on very dry, sensitive and cracked skin. It does feel kind of greasy on your face, but if you're dealing with some skin issues temporarily, I would recommend this. I was coping with some skin issues a few months ago when I switched up my foundation routine, and I had to find something to moisturize my face. This product did not sting my face, but I really didn't like how greasy it was. :/
AMANI |.
Great multi purpose product! I get chemical peels done on my skin and can not use any  moisturizers on my face that contain any fragrances. My doctor recommended aquaphor and I understand why. It is a bit thick which is perfect of at night use and it protects the skin from drying out throughout the healing process. I also used it on my lips and arms and it made them so smooth! It's a great product to keep at home.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline