BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Nicole B.
Chicago
Honestly makes my skin feel so smooth and silky. I buy this stuff in bulk because it is just so cheap and you can find it pretty much anywhere! This is great for dry skin or even if you just want something to put on your lips instead of lip balm.
Katie O.
Glendora, CA
I used this for both my children's diaper changes and when I got my tattoo. It works amazing in both instances. I purchased from target and felt it was a little over priced but will continue to buy regardless until my children are out of diapers.
Jenni N.
Walnut Creek, CA
This one's for the working hands and feet! If you're looking for a healing ointment to cure dry hands, slab this on under a pair of gloves before bed. My hands get dry from handling paper, cooking, and washing them all day. I saw a huge difference after using this just once or twice.
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
I use this product every dat for all different types of use. My boys scrapes, my lips, and I highly recommend this product for the healing process for your tattoos. This product also helps with my son's dry cracked skin during the winter months.
Mary S.
Fort Worth, TX
I use this stuff regularly. Winter time it goes on my knuckles and elbows. I mostly keep it around for tattoo care. There's no funny smell, it never gets runny with body heat, everything looks good without looking shiny. And I always heal well!
Ashley H.
Sheboygan
I buy this product for my new tattoos! It's the best, lightest layer I've found for healing tattoos without overdoing it on product application! I also use this on dry skin and my lips! LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I always have a travel size in my purse!
Taylor M.
Spicer, MN
Our family uses this product for so many things anywhere from tattoo healing to diaper rash! We always buy from target or Walmart and it's always effective! This is by far my favorite product for diaper rash! I would always recommend to others!
Sara A.
I have chicken skin and this has helped minimize my bumpy rough skin. I usually get a little bit of this and mix it with my regular moisturizer and apply it to my skin. I’ve def seen improvement since using this. Also love to use it on my kids.
Rylee V.
Mesa
The stuff is great for cracked heels or really just any dry spot. It doesn't have the best smile but it really does work. I would recommend if you're using on your feet to put it on and then put socks over it and leave it throughout the night.
Baylee B.
Las Vegas
I use this for my tattoos while they're healing. It makes them heal great but you have to be careful with how much you apply. It can make the skin too wet/soft and it gets annoying when it gets stuck to clothes. But I recommend it for tattoos!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline