BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Aquaphor Healing Ointment, Dry, Cracked and Irritated Skin Protectant, 14 Oz
Aquaphor helps with cracked skin! If you put it on your feet and leave it on over night with socks on you will see the dramatic change in the cracked skin. It is also a very good product to help moisturizer your lips.
Colleen S.
Alden
I use this in the winter for my dry skin. It helps instantly when it's flakey and cracked. I always used it on my babies as well because it's gentle but works well.
So multipurpose! I use for everything. Cuts, burns, scrapes, chapped and dry lips or skin! My kids call it magic medicine because I swear it's magic. We keep one at home and another in the car! Sometimes we'll toss it in our bags for on the go!
Alyssa S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I use this on my 7 month old who has eczema after I put on his medicine. It keeps the meds in and provides extra moisture to his dry skin. Nothing else has worked as good as this stuff for my sons skin.
Tawni H.
This product is a staple in my house! We use it for everything! We use it on cuts, for diaper rash, for healing a fresh tattoo, as a lip treatment overnight, on dry skin. This stuff is so amazing. We tried many brands of diaper rash creams for my son, but his skin was so sensitive. It either burned him even worse, or didn't help much. Aquaphor helps his skin in a matter of minutes! Even the worst case of diaper rash, pop on some Aquaphor on overnight and it will disappear by morning. It is truly a lifesaver. For tattoos - we used to use A & D Ointment until my tattoo artist recommended Aquaphor. I've used Aquaphor on my lips for years, so I already had some at the house. The difference in healing is incredible. My tattoos heal much faster with Aquaphor, and I personally feel like it really keeps the color locked into your skin in the first few crucial days of healing. You can use Aquaphor for literally anything! Absolutely LOVE!
Lisa T.
Cincinnati , OH
My husband and I swear by this stuff!!! It is amazing for chapped lips and dry skin. and even heals the nastiness of diaper rashes OVER NIGHT! We will never use anything else.
Lyndsi H.
I love love love this product. I use it if i get raw and it is the best cream to use on your child's diaper rash. I highly recommend this product. Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment
Amber A.
Orangevale, CA
Amazingness for my tattoos. I use it the first 2 weeks of getting the tattoo done, and I also put it on them once a week to maintain the freshness in color & for the moisture in my skin. Have used it on my girls when they were babies for diaper rashes as well, best product.
Chelsea W.
I put this on my lips every night before I go to bed and my lips are never dry or cracked like they were before. I also put it on my heels and fingers when they crack and they heal so fast!
gloria b.
Altadena, CA
This is perfection for those dry summer ankles/elbows/ absolutely anything that feels a bit dry! This truly comes to the rescue when your skin is feeling like the mojave desert.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline