BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Autumn H.
Chillicothe
I got hooked on this ever since my son was born we buy a big tub of this every year and it last all year long case all u need it a little dab of it i use it for diaper rashes and my daughter has really dry skin it works like magic and use on my lips to
Ashley M.
Copperopolis
Can't get enough of it. I buy it for my whole family. It's great for everything from tattoos, rashes, irritated skin, dry skin, scraps, I even use it on the dog lol. Super easy to use and easy to apply rubs in nice and easy. I would recommend to anyone.
Kaelah B.
I use this product every night. It is a. It greasy BUT I wake up with the softest, smoothest, eek hydrated hands. I have even out the product on my feet prior to bed before I put on my socks. It helps to heal my cracked heels and keeps my feet soft.
Nicole R.
Hialeah, FL
I use this ointment for my son who has eczema and it has really helped! Whenever I have a breakout I apply a little ointment and it helps. I purchased this ointment at target. It was reasonable priced among other retailers carrying the same product.
Paige M.
Newburgh, IN
My go-to product for dry, parched skin in the winter months, but I never would have known about it had I not started using it as a salve for my tattoos during the healing process! More intense and long-lasting than other lightweight, scented lotions.
Genesis A.
This is probably one of my all time favorite products. It provides me with the needed moisture to survive cold winters. This is also very gentle, and isn't unnecessarily oily. I loved that it is water-based. This is a must for my winter regime.
Klancey H.
Danielsville, GA
Aquafor is great, because it moisturizes like Vaseline without leaving a somewhat sticky and thick residue. I have a couple of tattoos and I've used aquafor to help heal them, and with its gentle but effective formula, it helps smooth out dry skin.
Dee J.
Chicago
This is great for children/adults who suffer with ezcema and dry skin. I been using this on my son since birth and this is truly the only thing that keeps him from having an ezcema outbreak. Only downfall is if it gets on your clothes it will stain
Ashlee B.
This is a great product to use during the cold weather to keep your feet feeling smooth. It is a very good value for the money. It definitely met my expectations and I would recommend it to anyone who has feet that frequently crack due to weather!
Nicole B.
Chicago
Honestly makes my skin feel so smooth and silky. I buy this stuff in bulk because it is just so cheap and you can find it pretty much anywhere! This is great for dry skin or even if you just want something to put on your lips instead of lip balm.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline