BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Ellen K.
I use this product once or twice a week after showering when my skin is driest. It's so good for dry skin rash in the winter. I also use it for fresh tattoos and they heal in no time!
Leah P.
Somerville, MA
I don’t know what I would do without Aquafor. I use it multiple times, every day and can’t leave the house without it! My lips are and skin are forever grateful to this product!
Prasanna P.
I brought this product from target using a weekly coupon . This is a gem it is best drugstore product for dry skin i will use this for my hands and lips. It is a thick consistency makes stay longer than any usual lotion . I would buy again
Emily B.
kingsport
This product is a miracle worker! If you have dry cracked feet this will work on that! Just apply and let it work overnight for best results and in the morning soft smooth feet
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
This is best product for not only lips and dry skin but it is the absolute best for tattoos!! It keeps your colored tattoos moist so that they can heal better and heal quicker!
Kennedy P.
Jacksonville, IL
This cream works wonders in the winter months. I look forward to using this cream every year. During the winter, my hands become dry and cracked and this cream makes them feel very moisturized and soft!
Inga C.
Brookhaven, GA
Amazing! This is a definite go to for all types of dry skin issues. My family uses it for dry lips in the winter, eczema out breaks, diaper rash, and daily skin moisture.
Sara B.
Broken Arrow, OK
Ever get a tattoo get this! That itchy burning feeling that comes with it? Yeah this stuff is a life saver it calms the skin and steps up the healing process plus it doesn't mess with the ink!!
Melissa K.
Fantastic classic must-have drug store item! Great to use after tattoos, on chapped lips, post-laser treatments, on hands with gloves as an overnight treatment... Dermatologist recommended
Amina H.
Alexandria, VA
oh my goodness, this product recently became my life saver. One day I decided to purchase some Vitamin E oil and put it on my face, the vitamin e oil had 30,000 IU. I guess that was too much for my face to handle and I broke out in a skin colored/pinkish rash on my forehead, cheeks, eyes and nose. I FREAKED. I had no clue how to remove it. I tried natural remedies but they'd take too long to kick in and I had graduation in a week and a half. So I went to store not knowing what the hell to get, but THIS product caught my eye, mostly because of the cheap price. It seemed kinda legit so I bought it. At first I wanted to take it back bc it seemed just like regular Vaseline and not something that "heals" but a friend of mine told me it's really good... so I used it, and OVERNIGHT, SERIOUSLY, my rash had started to go away, I was SHOOK. Not only did it rid the rash, but I rid these skin color bumps that ive had on my face for MONTHS. Within 3 days, it was practically gone. This ointment is legit my go to  and favorite thing in the world.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline