BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
bria a.
Gilbert, AZ
This stuff is the bomb for irritated or damaged skin. I use this instead of Vaseline for anything that needs to heal. One jar lasts forever and isn't irritating to the skin. I would highly recommend the brand for anyone who's had a tattoo, cut, scrape, etc.
Sarah K.
This product is amazing! My husband is a tattoo artist and always uses aquaphor on the tattoos he does. It helps the healing process! The tub is perfect! My son also has eczema. We apply this to his patches of dry skin often. We’ve noticed a huge difference!
Liza E.
Gilbert
We love this ointment. It works really well for diaper rash. I've also used it on scabs from scratches, scabbing and tattoos. My lips are extremely soft and moisturized all day long. We use it during each diaper change daily and a tub last close to 2 months.
Carly B.
Atlanta, GA
This stuff works absolute wonders! I use it on my lips, my skin, my feet, my hands and truly any thing that I can think of. I also put it on cuts and scratches to help keep them hydrated and pain free. I also feel like it places a barrier over the cut.
Maggie B.
When ever I have a horrible dry patch, this is the product I go to. I have eczema and dry skin and it is difficult for me to find products that will moisturize my skin as well as Aquaphor does. 10 for 10 recommend to anyone who deals with terribly dry skin.
Danielle A.
Fresno, CA
This ointment is amazing! I use it on my kids all the time, they have eczema and this ointment really works for their skin. It clears up the dry patches within days! The price is right and it works so good and fast! Overall I recommend this to anyone with dry skin.
Melinda G.
New Kensington, PA
I am a breast cancer survivor and my breast continues to be dry and itchy. This the only product I will use. My husband suffers from diabetes and horrible neuropathy along with circulation issues. It's gentle not overly greasy stays in place and very nourishing and will heal tender and red areas. I also suffer from eczema and it is much better than plain vasoline helps control my itching. It's a staple at our house.
Dale B.
Lexington
I keep some Aquaphor right nest to my bed and i use it every night before I go to sleep and I wake up feeling smooth and healthy every morning. This product is great for cracked and dry skin, as well as lips. It is very versatile and worth the money.
Liliana P.
Los Angeles
I love aquaphor so much!!!! favorite product. i have 8 different containers of it. I have chapped lips and dry skin. I also use it as make up. I put it on my cheekbones as highlighter when i don't wear make up and slide it on my eyelids for a cool effect.
Mandee M.
Ontario
I was recommended this product from my makeup academy teacher for dry patches on the skin. This stuff works wonders if you have dry patchy areas! The only downside for me is that I hate the greasy petroleum jelly feeling but hey, if it works, it works!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline