BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Cori A.
This is a must have for me! My lips get easily dry and chapped and since I get a lot of seasonal allergies I get a runny nose and have to keep blowing my nose over and over to the point my skin around my nose gets dry red and flaky. I apply some aquaphor all over my nose and problem solved! Highly satisfied
Lindsey C.
Our daughter uses this for her laser treatment, I wouldn't recommend anything else. It kept her skin from cracking and drying out. We don't use it for diaper rash ever. Just for skin needs
Jaden w.
Dickinson, ND
Amazing product. I buy this all the time for everything from baby diaper rash, kids owies or dry skin, even to put topically on my new tattoos. Excellent healing balm, I highly recommend.
paige b.
Great moisturizer! I bought this after getting a tattoo and the guy that did my tattoo told me to buy some of this stuff to help my tat heal and not itch. Works great (for tattoos and skin)!
Ilka E.
Sarasota Florida
I’ve used this for my cracked skin, and it works extremely well. I put this on and then put cling wrap on and go to bed. It healed my feet a lot faster than it would by its self. I would buy this again.
Kylie O.
Best for a drugstore moisturizer and lip treatment. My dermatologist recommended this to me because of my dry cheeks. This made my skin feel amazing and plus give me that natural glow.
Melanie R.
San Diego, CA
This item is a must have in your home. Great for moisturizing cuticles, lips or dry elbows. This can really be used like lotion. Only fall back is that it can be really greasy. Great to use on new tattoos as well.
Ellen K.
I use this product once or twice a week after showering when my skin is driest. It's so good for dry skin rash in the winter. I also use it for fresh tattoos and they heal in no time!
Skylar P.
chicago
This product saved my cracked skin. I really enjoyed using this gentle product. I'd even use it on a baby! This stuff did really meet my expectations. I think it's at a good price range. I'd definitely use again.
Leah P.
Somerville, MA
I don’t know what I would do without Aquafor. I use it multiple times, every day and can’t leave the house without it! My lips are and skin are forever grateful to this product!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline