BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
This product is excellent for healing dry cracked skin especially on the heals. I smooth this over my feet after taking a shower and then put a thick cotton sock over it to trap the moisture, and the painful cracks are usually much better by morning. Highly recommend this.
Lisa T.
My husband and I swear by this stuff!!! It is amazing for chapped lips and dry skin. and even heals the nastiness of diaper rashes OVER NIGHT! We will never use anything else.
Nadia Q.
This is the besssssst! Have super dry skin and suffer from eczema and this is a life saver. Buy over and over again and will work within a few days. It doesn't smell and it is very gentle on the skin. Wish it was a bit cheaper but still definitely a great product.
Courtney B.
I originally bought aquaphor to heal my tattoos. However, I tried it once as a lip balm and now I can't get enough of it. It's gentle on my lips and makes them nice and plump in the morning. The price of aquaphor is much better than other lip treatments I've looked for.
abigail a.
i love this stuff. It absorbs easily into skin. It is not a greasy or oily on the skin. I can remove makeup quickly. leaves no residue behind if ya wipe if off. very very affordable and i travel with some in a travel container, i take this everywhere with me.
Katrina S.
Martinsburg, WV
I use this for everything. My son had dermatitis when he was younger and this was the only after bath care we could use on him. I use it on very dry areas of my skin, my favorite for lips before bed, and for tattoo care. Love this product and the big jar last forever.
MaCall R.
Irvington , NJ
My baby had jaundice after birth. He had to spend a certain amount of time under the UV light which did a number on his skin.. I tried other creams and oils but nothing healed his except the aquaphor.. It was a lifesaver!! Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment
Julie N.
MY HERO!!! When you have eczema like me, Aquaphor will be your bestest friend for life. Dry patches, rashes, chapped lips, cuts or cracked skin? This ointment will help soothe it all. I would not recommend wearing too heavy during the day or else you look greasy.
Ashley C.
Stafford, VA
There is no reason why people should not be using this product on the daily. I use this for everything! I can't go to bed without putting this stuff on my lips. You can use this for any dry spots on your body whether that be your lips, hands, feet, face, or leg.
sarah w.
Charlotte
I live for aquaphor! Being a teacher I am constantly washing my hands and they get so dry and cracked. This product is gentle and soothing and can be used all over. I normally buy it from the drug store and will definitely continue to use this product! :)
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline