BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Katie R.
Sanford, FL
I live in Florida where it’s the exact opposite of dry and my skin is usually pretty moisturized so I don’t experience a lot of problems this is used for. Therefore, I found this to sometimes be too thick for my skin and that makes it kind of messy. Personally, I feel it takes quite a while to soak in so I feel a little greasy far longer than I like too. BUT I have had to use this and it does work, which is why I like it. When I visit family in drier areas in the country, I ALWAYS bring this along because after a few days I turn into Spongebob and my skin craves WAAAATER. Aquaphor seems to do the trick overnight and prevents my skin from getting to the cracking stage. I also occasionally use it at home if I’ve been in the sun too much or on my chapped lips. I hear Aquaphor can be used for a lot of other things too like minor burns and scrapes as well as diaper rash (so would maybe help with adult chafing?)
Mariah K.
New Albany, IN
Mainly use after getting tattooed. It's truly the perfect post tattoo remedy to keep your skin nice and soft for the first few days to keep from peeling and cracking. It's always been recommended by tattoo artists to me. It's, also, in my grandma's medicine cabinet, so clearly it works for anyone. 😊
Ariel C.
Dry skin saver for real. I mainly use this as an extreme chapped lip fixer but when I was on Accutane I put it everywhere - my hands, nose, ears, every where that got a little more dried out during those months.
Cindy F.
Newark, DE
I LOVE this stuff. Let me tell you whenever I have any dry irritated skin, a burn, anything like that I always pull this out and put it on. A little bit goes a long way and it always helps. I’ve even broken out with hives all over my face from an allergic reaction to a skincare product and when I used this on my face for a couple of days, it helped soothe the irritation right away
Teresa F.
Garland, Tx
I have a travel size that I always keep in my makeup bag and on my vanity. Let me tell you, if your lips are dry or cracked, this product is a must!!! What I usually do if my lips feel this way I'll do a lip scrub and then I'll apply the aquaphor right after and by morning my lips are soft and plumped. I highly recommend this for anyone experiencing dry, cracked lips.
Rachel's N.
Metairie
This is the best over the counter product that works for my baby's dry skin! He also has eczema which causes these dry patches. Aquaphor helps with the dryness completely. Now I use it daily!
Shawn C.
This is my go to product in the winter , my skin gets a little dry but I use this as an overnight lotion . Normally makes me so soft and smooth when I wake up! It can be a little greasy but the skin absorbs it and doesn’t leave much residue . But the product works great for dry skin! Highly recommend .
Brittany J.
I cannot day enough wonderful things about aquaphor. About a year ago I went through a really rigorous acne treatment that dryer up my face and scalp. My doctor recommended this to me and I would put it on my entire face every night to avoid dryness the next day. It saved my life from the pain of scaley skin and cracked lips. USE THIS STUFF FOR ANYTHING
Kimberly C.
I use this all of the time due to having eczema. I apply a very thin layer where my eczema patch is then cover it with either medical gauze or gloves and leave it all day or overnight. The next day the redness has gone down and the dry skin is alot smoother. It's hard to find product that don't irritate my skin so this is definitely a winner for me
Taylor D.
Kearny, AZ
Anyone that has tattoos knows this is where its at. Shops recommend it because its the only ointment and cream to heal your new piece. Seriously this stuff is life when you get hurt or fresh tats.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline