BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Lauryn H.
Harrisonburg, VA
I don't like the feel of this product (it feels like Vaseline) but it actually does fix all my dry skin problems. Whether it's a cracked curve in my lip or dry knuckles, this always seems to do the trick. One drawback is I always feel like my lips peel a few days after using this product.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This stuff is great for so many things. You should always keep a bottle around the house. Whatever you're using it for its so extremely easy to use. You just rub it in like any lotion. It's got a sort of vaseline type texture but its a tad thinner and much easier to rub in.
My first experience with this was as a teen. My mom had really bad cracked and callused feet. No prescription the doctors gave her would work. And then they prescribed this. After a month of using this religiously her feet were good as new and looked so young and healthy. She's used it religiously ever since and never had an issue.
I also use it for scabs on my face from acne or on my body from anything without a bandaid over it since it softens the scab and therefore promotes healing by making it easier for the skin to grow.
I haven't had a scar since I started doing that.
Its also great for really chapped lips. Or as a lip mask.
After having kids this was a great way to help diaper rash by creating a barrier between the feces and urine and the skin and sores. It helps a lot and heals it fast. I also use it at night when they are in diapers longer just to have a barrier between the skin and the wetness so we don't get diaper rash as much. And actually I don't think we've had it at all since I started doing that.
Its great for hands, knees and anywhere on the body. For extreme moisture I wear a large amount under gloves or socks and go to bed. By morning I'm soft as a baby.
A light layer is also great for dry skin and dry skin patches. Anything you could think of this stuff could be good for. Get creative. It's great stuff and always keep some around. It's literally amazing.
Totally recommend. Easy to find. Not expensive. Lasts a while. Works really well. Love the secure and easy to dispense packaging. All around perfect.
Amina H.
Alexandria, VA
oh my goodness, this product recently became my life saver. One day I decided to purchase some Vitamin E oil and put it on my face, the vitamin e oil had 30,000 IU. I guess that was too much for my face to handle and I broke out in a skin colored/pinkish rash on my forehead, cheeks, eyes and nose. I FREAKED. I had no clue how to remove it. I tried natural remedies but they'd take too long to kick in and I had graduation in a week and a half. So I went to store not knowing what the hell to get, but THIS product caught my eye, mostly because of the cheap price. It seemed kinda legit so I bought it. At first I wanted to take it back bc it seemed just like regular Vaseline and not something that "heals" but a friend of mine told me it's really good... so I used it, and OVERNIGHT, SERIOUSLY, my rash had started to go away, I was SHOOK. Not only did it rid the rash, but I rid these skin color bumps that ive had on my face for MONTHS. Within 3 days, it was practically gone. This ointment is legit my go to  and favorite thing in the world.
Zola H.
Dayton
I use just about every Aquaphor product made. My Daughter had severe skin issues as a baby. Her eczema was pretty much allover and cause her to scratch to the point she would bleed. Her doctor actually recommended we try the Aquaphor. Once my family started using it we never looked back. Her irritation stopped within a few days and we could see the change in her skin after about two weeks. Since she has been using it her flairs have been minimal and when they do happens its very small and short lived.
Tawni H.
This product is a staple in my house! We use it for everything! We use it on cuts, for diaper rash, for healing a fresh tattoo, as a lip treatment overnight, on dry skin. This stuff is so amazing. We tried many brands of diaper rash creams for my son, but his skin was so sensitive. It either burned him even worse, or didn't help much. Aquaphor helps his skin in a matter of minutes! Even the worst case of diaper rash, pop on some Aquaphor on overnight and it will disappear by morning. It is truly a lifesaver. For tattoos - we used to use A & D Ointment until my tattoo artist recommended Aquaphor. I've used Aquaphor on my lips for years, so I already had some at the house. The difference in healing is incredible. My tattoos heal much faster with Aquaphor, and I personally feel like it really keeps the color locked into your skin in the first few crucial days of healing. You can use Aquaphor for literally anything! Absolutely LOVE!
Kimberly C.
I use this all of the time due to having eczema. I apply a very thin layer where my eczema patch is then cover it with either medical gauze or gloves and leave it all day or overnight. The next day the redness has gone down and the dry skin is alot smoother. It's hard to find product that don't irritate my skin so this is definitely a winner for me
Alle J.
Somerset KY
This product definitely gets the job done whenever it comes to healing dry skin. It blew my mind! My hands get extremely dry and cracked during the winter, so I would put this on my hands of a night and wear a pair of gloves over it, and whenever I would wake up the next morning they felt amazing! I was almost always dealing with better skin after using this product! I definitely would recommend this!
Lori D.
Most people use this for skin and their lips. But i use this for when i get tattoos because when you get a fresh tattoo I­t­ gets very itchy and irritated. It’s very useful and I­t­ hydrates your skin without taking away the design or color in your tattoo. It’s recommended by most artists as well.
Marina R.
As someone working in the medical field constant hand washing leaves my hands dry constantly. This saves them and provides instant relief. Purchased at my locals drug store and was not disappointed. Only use at night, but will definitely re buy when I️ run out. You only need a little, so the bottle goes a long way. Good value.
Hannah W.
Used this on my tattoo as recommended, and I enjoyed it. It's really easy to use too much, but that is my only real complaint. It is nice and works well. I don't recall a scent, which either means it didn't have one, or it was light and unobtrusive, which is good either way.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline