Aquaphor Healing Ointment (14oz.)

I'm really impressed with how well this product really works on my family's skin. I plan on keeping this in my house for as long as it's being produced.
Is this good for adults or just baby ?
What is a better clean alternative to use instead of Aquaphor Healing Ointment (14oz.) or Cerave Moisturizing Cream for a very dry, irritated and sensitive face, ?
Start your review of Aquaphor Healing Ointment (14oz.)!
Monique I.
Rock Hill, SC
Aquaphor Healing Ointment (14oz.) uploaded by Monique I.
It's nice, serves it's purpose and is good however it is a bit too greasy for me. I tend to mix it with my cetaphil to get the results I need. I would recommend starting with a small purchase and then move to a larger one.
Destiny P.
Willingboro, NJ
Aquaphor Healing Ointment (14oz.) uploaded by Destiny P.
Purchased at: Amazon
Best healing ointment I’ve tried! I’ve used this to help heal my tattoos, cuts, scrapes, even chapped lips! It feels like Vaseline but with so many more healing properties. I love this stuff and highly recommend! Not to mention that this works better than any lip oil or lip moisturizer I’ve used.
Katie M.
San Diego, CA
Aquaphor Healing Ointment (14oz.) uploaded by Katie M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Oh we all know it’s not glamorous or pretty to use but it works. The white cotton gloves and a big tub of aquaphor is a winter staple. I usually keep them on during the day when I am doing things around the house to try and lock the cream in. Also use it for my cracked lips and heels. On my face. On any skin irritations. I am not a petroleum person but I am also not a cracker bleeding hands person!!
Ally M.
Syracuse, NY
Aquaphor Healing Ointment (14oz.) uploaded by Ally M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is FANTASTIC for tattoo healing, I’ve had a big tub of it since I got my first one back in 2018 and it’s helped to heal and keep moisture in to them during the aftercare period. Absolutely love this! Aquaphor Original Ointment, Dry Skin Treatment - 14 Oz
Kelsey L.
Vlg Of Lakewd, IL
Aquaphor Healing Ointment (14oz.) uploaded by Kelsey L.
My wholly grail, this ointment is the best for everything! I have incredibly dry skin in the winter and this stuff is the best! I’ve had this tub since last winter and I’ve barely made a dent! A little goes a long way!
Amanda M.
Aquaphor Healing Ointment (14oz.) uploaded by Amanda M.
This is by far my most favorite baby product. It works well on diaper rashes as well as skin that is chapped. I use it daily on my daughter. Adults can use it too! I've used it before on my exzema as well.
Jaszlyn S.
Olive Branch, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
Got my first ink last weekend and it turned out beautiful. My artist suggested this ointment and it make the black really pop. The tattoo has been pretty itchy and flaky, but one swipe makes it look new. This proscribed is a bit pricey if there was a down side( $15)
Sarah L.
Indianapolis, IN
Aquaphor Healing Ointment (14oz.) uploaded by Sarah L.
Great for healing tattoos and keeps your skin super soft and moisturized! I totally recommend this for someone whose gotten a new tattoo done!
Sierra S.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
Aquaphor Healing Ointment (14oz.) uploaded by Sierra S.
I’ve used this product on all 4 of my tattoos to keep them moisturized! I’ve never had any problem with any of my tattoos. Attached is a picture of a tattoo I’ve had for months that is doing perfect!
Gracie K.
Salem, OR
Aquaphor Healing Ointment (14oz.) uploaded by Gracie K.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I had always heard of how amazing Aquaphor was but never had tried it for myself. Well, my dry skin is so glad I did! It is an incredibly versatile product that locks in moisture wherever you apply it. The best part is a little goes a little long way so it lasts a long time. If you have dry skin, you should try it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alexis S.
Tempe, AZ
il y a 2 mois
Laura B. il y a 2 mois
If you're just looking for an occlusive, use an oil!
Monique A.
calgary, AB
il y a 3 mois
J S. il y a 3 mois
Absolutely. I dab it around my eyes and laugh line every night religiously. Seals your product in that much better. I have no idea why everyone doesn’t do this... Aquaphor is so inexpensive and versatile. Always, always on my shelf.
Rosa S.
Columbus, TX
il y a un an
Aquaphor Healing Ointment (14oz.) Will this product help me with my dry elbow? They get really ashy, I used different moisturizer and nothing works. Wondering if anybody has use this products?
Ashley M. il y a 8 mois
It helps for my exczema so I would think it can help with your elbows
Yesenia R.
Freedom, CA
il y a 2 ans
Arisha S. il y a un an
It does leave it greasy at first but then your skin soaks it up leaving it to look normal.