BY AQUAPHOR #2 in Lotion

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

One essential solution for many skincare needs: Aquaphor Healing Ointment is uniquely formulated to restore smooth, healthy skin. Different from a lotion or cream, this multi-purpose ointment protects and soothes extremely dry skin, chapped lips, cracked hands and feet, minor cuts and burns, and many other skin irritations, so you can get on with your day comfortably.

•  #1 Dermatologist recommended for dry, cracked skin, chapped lips, cracked cuticles and dry feet and heels*
  • Clinically proven to restore smooth, healthy skin
  • Uniquely formulated with 41% Petrolatum to allow oxygen to flow and help heal the skin
  • Skin protectant ointment with Panthenol and Glycerin to moisturize, nourish and protect the skin to enhance healing
  • Protects and helps relieve chapped, dry, cracked or irritated skin and lips
  • Protects and soothes minor cuts, scrapes and burns
  • Protects skin from drying effects of wind and cold weather
  • Preservative and fragrance free
  • Ideal size for the whole family

Active ingredient: Petrolatum (41%) – Skin protectant
Inactive ingredients: Mineral Oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol

• Best place to get coupons for this product?1 Answers
  • What is your favorite use of Aquaphor other than your feet?4 Answers
  • Anyone else use this when their tattooes get itchy?8 Answers
Aquaphor® Healing Ointment
  • "I use Aquaphor for all kinds of things like dry skin, chapped lips, or as a diaper ointment for my baby. My hands get bad dry patches in the winter and this helps way better than any lotion. It is also good for small cuts and scrapes. " in 2884 reviews
  • "My son has such sensitive skin and once I got this and started using it it cleared his eczema up within days. His legs would get so dry this would help seal in the moisture after getting a bath!" in 509 reviews
Madison M.
I'm covered in tattoos and obviously I have tried just about every cream you can think of to help heal my tattoos. This cream is by far the best cream I have ever used. It goes on smooth and it doesn't take much. I almost feel like my skin is craving this because right when I put it on my skin soaks it up. This is the only cream that HEALS MY TATTOO IN ONE WEEK. I was able to swim and tan after a week. It started to peel the 3rd day which usually doesn't happen until like the 6th day. It has enough ingredients in it to keep your tattoos looking fresh and not faded. They look more vibrant like it's still brand new. I highly recommend this product to all the newbies out there with fresh tattoos. I added my recent tattoo I got in the beginning of March. It looks like I just got it huh? With this lotion yours would look like that too. :)
Katie S.
Let me start off by saying that Aquaphor, would have to be my number one healing ointment to go to.  It really works, unlike most other lotions and ointments I have tried and it's results are quicker than most others as well.  It moisturizes excellently, but the only downside is that it leaves a very greasy feel to the spot that you applied it too (that's why I'm rating it a 4 instead of a 5).  Not only can you use this ointment for cracked or dry skin, but also for diaper rash as well (so, yes, it can be used on all ages).  The fact that it is scent free, also makes it the perfect gender neutral lotion pick; so if you have both guys and girls in your house you won't have to buy a different brand of scented lotion for the girls than for the guys. In this case, you'll only have to buy one bottle of Aquaphor for both to share (I say this because I know, from experience, that some guys can think that certain lotions/ointments smell "too girly".)
Liane C.
Taylorsville, UT
Ever since I moved out to the desert I've had incredibly dry/chapped lips. At first I thought I might just be dehydrated, but still nothing changed the more water I drank. I also tried tons of different lip balms and they only seemed to make things worse. 2 days after I started using this my lips were healthy and soft again (I use this tub basically as lip balm throughout the day, and put on a pretty good amount before bed too). It's hydrating and not too greasy, and I'll use it on the drier areas on my face at night for extra hydration as well. If nothing else has worked for you, you should give Aquaphor a shot.
Patrixia T.
This product is Paraben free, Fragrance free & Preservative free which is great. It also says that its hypoallergenic but there are some of the people I know that used it and got a bad reactions from it. So I suggest to do a patch test.

Price is okay if were talking about the size. However, you might wanna take consider the sanitary issue of having a bigger size of this especially if your not really using it as much. I’m not really that of a germ phobe but just thinking of a big jar dipping your finger and not really being able to finish the product after a month or so would be giving way to bacterial growth or something or maybe use a spatula would help.

Anyways, I deal with patients who get there eyes, peri-oral, or face laser. And they recommend using aquaphor to prevent them from drying and start flaking after surgery. You see what it does is it helps retain moisture so the laser site wont dry out. Aquaphor is highly recommended for it due to its heavy, thickness & greasy moisturizer.

I wont recommend this for an everyday use but I recommend this more for a treatment sort of thing such as when you had laser, diaper rash, skin burns, or radiation therapy).
Tamara F.
Recommended by my tattoo artist after a recent tattoo to help with healing. Surprised that such a small tube costs $5 when the large 7oz tube is $10. However it does the job very well. Nothing negative to say. Completely fragrance free, skin absorbs it well, not greasy or sticky if rubbed in properly, and kept my tattoo looking healthy. Not a product I would use normally but good to have around just in case. Probably will buy again as I will probably want another tattoo. Definitely recommend!
Brandi A.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this for my daughter who has severely dry skin and eczema all over her body. This stuff works wonders for her. The price is reasonable and I’ve been able to find it everywhere. It lasts a while which is great because I use a lot of it often. I cover her head to toe in this. It has helped prevent dry skin and has helped heal her skin when she’d have bad eczema break outs and flare ups. It’s never burned her skin. It’s thick and smooth. It’s more like a Vaseline texture than a lotion which works for us better. It’s good for chapped lips too.
Kathy S.
Delray Beach
This is a product that I have in my purse, by my bed, in a kitchen drawer, and in my travel bag. I first bought Aquaphor after looking for something to help my cracked heels. Nothing worked, then about 20+ years ago I found Aquaphor. It absolutely works!!! Warm it in your hands and use it on your heels every night!  Use it on chapped lips, or irritated skin. My husband had some surgery and his skin was irritated where the tape was. Just a little of the Aquaphor helped!!!
Stephanie H.
USA
My fiance and I have both ised this for our tattoos! We always use this to help them heal! He has a chest piece that took two sessions to complete and thr healing of it went really well because the Aquaphor ointment! Its texture is like Neosporin, maybe a little thicker. But I like it because as it sinks into the skin it still keeps everything soft and moisturized on top! I reapplied this after every wash ditectly on the tattoo and around it and my tattoo didn't ever get itchy! You can also get it a the drug store and it is pretty cheap!
Elizabeth U.
Sacramento, CA
I bought this from Amazon.com for my fresh tattoo. There was a super deal going on and I only paid $6 for it. Steal deal!! It’s such a great product especially for the first week of after-tattoo care. You also only need to apply very minimal and in this case, a little really goes a long way.

Sometimes I like to apply this to the heels of my feet to prevent cracks and such in my heels. There’s so many useful purposes for this product!! Great investment!
Katie R.
St Petersburg, FL
I live in Florida where it’s the exact opposite of dry and my skin is usually pretty moisturized so I don’t experience a lot of problems this is used for. Therefore, I found this to sometimes be too thick for my skin and that makes it kind of messy. Personally, I feel it takes quite a while to soak in so I feel a little greasy far longer than I like too. BUT I have had to use this and it does work, which is why I like it. When I visit family in drier areas in the country, I ALWAYS bring this along because after a few days I turn into Spongebob and my skin craves WAAAATER. Aquaphor seems to do the trick overnight and prevents my skin from getting to the cracking stage. I also occasionally use it at home if I’ve been in the sun too much or on my chapped lips. I hear Aquaphor can be used for a lot of other things too like minor burns and scrapes as well as diaper rash (so would maybe help with adult chafing?)
Gina H.
Elk Grove, CA
Has anyone ever used this after getting a tattoo to help it heal?
Diana H.
Never tried this but is it safe to use for todddlers?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite way to use this product?
Brittany B.
Fayetteville, Nc
What are all the different ways this product can be used?
Stacy B.