Aquaphor® Healing Ointment
One essential solution for many skincare needs: Aquaphor Healing Ointment is uniquely formulated to restore smooth, healthy skin. Different from a lotion or cream, this multi-purpose ointment protects and soothes extremely dry skin, chapped lips, cracked hands and feet, minor cuts and burns, and many other skin irritations, so you can get on with your day comfortably.
- #1 Dermatologist recommended for dry, cracked skin, chapped lips, cracked cuticles and dry feet and heels*
- Clinically proven to restore smooth, healthy skin
- Uniquely formulated with 41% Petrolatum to allow oxygen to flow and help heal the skin
- Skin protectant ointment with Panthenol and Glycerin to moisturize, nourish and protect the skin to enhance healing
- Protects and helps relieve chapped, dry, cracked or irritated skin and lips
- Protects and soothes minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- Protects skin from drying effects of wind and cold weather
- Preservative and fragrance free
- Ideal size for the whole family
Active ingredient: Petrolatum (41%) – Skin protectant
Inactive ingredients: Mineral Oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol
Top Questions See all 225 Q&A
Price is okay if were talking about the size. However, you might wanna take consider the sanitary issue of having a bigger size of this especially if your not really using it as much. I’m not really that of a germ phobe but just thinking of a big jar dipping your finger and not really being able to finish the product after a month or so would be giving way to bacterial growth or something or maybe use a spatula would help.
Anyways, I deal with patients who get there eyes, peri-oral, or face laser. And they recommend using aquaphor to prevent them from drying and start flaking after surgery. You see what it does is it helps retain moisture so the laser site wont dry out. Aquaphor is highly recommended for it due to its heavy, thickness & greasy moisturizer.
I wont recommend this for an everyday use but I recommend this more for a treatment sort of thing such as when you had laser, diaper rash, skin burns, or radiation therapy).
I cannot stress enough how immediate the relief was! Even my BF noticed and said it looked as if my nose had never gotten chapped and flaky. He used it on his dry, cracked hands and felt immediate relief too! Needless to say, I’m now a believer in the miracle that is Aquaphor.
It’s scent-less (no fragrance added, no scent whatsoever), making it perfect for anyone to use anywhere on the body anytime. The small tube I purchased is perfect for travel or small bags and spaces. A little product really goes a long way! I only applied the little bit that was on the flip-lid onto my nose and that was enough to make a noticeable difference. Great value for the product, especially if it’s on sale.
Absolutely recommend to everyone (men included) and will repurchase to always have in stock.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos