BY AQUAPHOR #1 in Lotion

One essential solution for many skincare needs: Aquaphor Healing Ointment is uniquely formulated to restore smooth, healthy skin. Different from a lotion or cream, this multi-purpose ointment protects and soothes extremely dry skin, chapped lips, cracked hands and feet, minor cuts and burns, and many other skin irritations, so you can get on with your day comfortably.

•  #1 Dermatologist recommended for dry, cracked skin, chapped lips, cracked cuticles and dry feet and heels*
  • Clinically proven to restore smooth, healthy skin
  • Uniquely formulated with 41% Petrolatum to allow oxygen to flow and help heal the skin
  • Skin protectant ointment with Panthenol and Glycerin to moisturize, nourish and protect the skin to enhance healing
  • Protects and helps relieve chapped, dry, cracked or irritated skin and lips
  • Protects and soothes minor cuts, scrapes and burns
  • Protects skin from drying effects of wind and cold weather
  • Preservative and fragrance free
  • Ideal size for the whole family

Active ingredient: Petrolatum (41%) – Skin protectant
Inactive ingredients: Mineral Oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol

• Best place to get coupons for this product?1 Answers
  • What is your favorite use of Aquaphor other than your feet?4 Answers
  • Anyone else use this when their tattooes get itchy?8 Answers
Aquaphor® Healing Ointment
  • "I use Aquaphor for all kinds of things like dry skin, chapped lips, or as a diaper ointment for my baby. My hands get bad dry patches in the winter and this helps way better than any lotion. It is also good for small cuts and scrapes. " in 2884 reviews
  • "My son has such sensitive skin and once I got this and started using it it cleared his eczema up within days. His legs would get so dry this would help seal in the moisture after getting a bath!" in 509 reviews
Jasmine M.
Las Cruces, NM
I work at a daycare so I wash my hands every 5 minutes it seems like so they crack so frequently and this product brings them back to life overnight. Its so hydrating and it doesn't have a scent so it doesn't trigger my headaches. I love it and i recommend to anyone who's hands dry frequently (like during the winter).
Angel T.
Pago Pago
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this at the recommendation of my tattoo artist. I applied it after my shower and massaged it into my tattoo. Within two days, my tattoo was healing nicely and I found that it also helped with the itching. I highly recommend it for anyone who just got a tattoo. I also use it for when my lips are chapped and to help any minor open wounds.
Madison M.
I'm covered in tattoos and obviously I have tried just about every cream you can think of to help heal my tattoos. This cream is by far the best cream I have ever used. It goes on smooth and it doesn't take much. I almost feel like my skin is craving this because right when I put it on my skin soaks it up. This is the only cream that HEALS MY TATTOO IN ONE WEEK. I was able to swim and tan after a week. It started to peel the 3rd day which usually doesn't happen until like the 6th day. It has enough ingredients in it to keep your tattoos looking fresh and not faded. They look more vibrant like it's still brand new. I highly recommend this product to all the newbies out there with fresh tattoos. I added my recent tattoo I got in the beginning of March. It looks like I just got it huh? With this lotion yours would look like that too. :)
Kortney B.
Riverside , CA
Purchased at: Target
Stick to the old school balm for tattoos and it works and has always worked like a dream!! The healing results have never failed me and for the price it is for such a big container you can never go wrong with it!!! If you need something for your tatts to help them heal this is your partner!!!! I recommend highly. #tattoo #tattoos #tatt
Katie S.
Let me start off by saying that Aquaphor, would have to be my number one healing ointment to go to.  It really works, unlike most other lotions and ointments I have tried and it's results are quicker than most others as well.  It moisturizes excellently, but the only downside is that it leaves a very greasy feel to the spot that you applied it too (that's why I'm rating it a 4 instead of a 5).  Not only can you use this ointment for cracked or dry skin, but also for diaper rash as well (so, yes, it can be used on all ages).  The fact that it is scent free, also makes it the perfect gender neutral lotion pick; so if you have both guys and girls in your house you won't have to buy a different brand of scented lotion for the girls than for the guys. In this case, you'll only have to buy one bottle of Aquaphor for both to share (I say this because I know, from experience, that some guys can think that certain lotions/ointments smell "too girly".)
Catherine W.
Naples, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this stuff and use it for everything you can imagine. It moisturizes and softens the toughest of skin and protects scrapes and raw spots from friction. Just be aware of the mineral oil it contains and don't use it on the eye area or on your face at all if you have sensitive skin.
Shay T.
Denver
This is the only product I use after I get a tattoo. Just use a thin amount a few times a day and keep your tattoo clean. It’s cheap, effective, and fragrance feee. You also only need a little so it lasts forever. I would recommend this product over any other product. It’s a classic.
Sarah S.
Fayetteville
This is a great product to use for dry skin especially in the winter. I use this for my nightly routine and used this for my tattoos as well. There is no smell so it’s not overpowering with a smell. This product works wonders and I definitely reccommend if you struggle with dry skin.
Chopa A.
Bethesda, MD
Purchased at: CVS
It is a good product for any skin needs- I use it when my lips are chapped, if I run out of face moisturizer, if my elbows are feeling dry, if I want some shine on my legs, and finally I put it on my tattoo to keep it moisturized. It’s versatile and a must to have in a household
RoseGold Q.
New York
Wow! I don’t know why I’m so late on this but, I use it as a calm after a face oil and, a little goes a long way. I gives my skin a nice glow while working in my dry areas, the only thing is I’d suggest using oil free moisturizers if you have combination skin.
Gina H.
Elk Grove, CA
Has anyone ever used this after getting a tattoo to help it heal?
Diana H.
Never tried this but is it safe to use for todddlers?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite way to use this product?
Brittany B.
Fayetteville, Nc
What are all the different ways this product can be used?
Stacy B.