BY AQUAPHOR #2 in Lotion

One essential solution for many skincare needs: Aquaphor Healing Ointment is uniquely formulated to restore smooth, healthy skin. Different from a lotion or cream, this multi-purpose ointment protects and soothes extremely dry skin, chapped lips, cracked hands and feet, minor cuts and burns, and many other skin irritations, so you can get on with your day comfortably.

•  #1 Dermatologist recommended for dry, cracked skin, chapped lips, cracked cuticles and dry feet and heels*
  • Clinically proven to restore smooth, healthy skin
  • Uniquely formulated with 41% Petrolatum to allow oxygen to flow and help heal the skin
  • Skin protectant ointment with Panthenol and Glycerin to moisturize, nourish and protect the skin to enhance healing
  • Protects and helps relieve chapped, dry, cracked or irritated skin and lips
  • Protects and soothes minor cuts, scrapes and burns
  • Protects skin from drying effects of wind and cold weather
  • Preservative and fragrance free
  • Ideal size for the whole family

Active ingredient: Petrolatum (41%) – Skin protectant
Inactive ingredients: Mineral Oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol

• Best place to get coupons for this product?1 Answers
  • What is your favorite use of Aquaphor other than your feet?4 Answers
  • Anyone else use this when their tattooes get itchy?8 Answers
Aquaphor® Healing Ointment
  • "I use Aquaphor for all kinds of things like dry skin, chapped lips, or as a diaper ointment for my baby. My hands get bad dry patches in the winter and this helps way better than any lotion. It is also good for small cuts and scrapes. " in 2884 reviews
  • "My son has such sensitive skin and once I got this and started using it it cleared his eczema up within days. His legs would get so dry this would help seal in the moisture after getting a bath!" in 509 reviews
Kahley M.
Portage, MI
You need this product! Seriously. Go buy it. I was first introduced years ago by my dermatologist for severely chapped lips caused by Accutane. It is a very thick "Vaseline" like texture. It successfully moisturizes the most chapped, cracked, and irritated skin. Now I use it on everything. Lips, cracked hands, healing cuts and scrapes that I don't want to scar. My latest trick is smoothing it onto my eyelids before bed. With seasonal allergies my eyes get red, puffy and itchy. As the puffiness goes down, the tender eye skin can crack and dry out. No bueno. Smooth this on and the skin bounces back so well!
Rachel P.
Absolutely love this product! My son struggles with severe eczema and we went through so many products before we found a solution that works!
after every bath we lotion up with Neosporin Eczema Essentials, followed by a complete rub down of Aquaphor healing ointment. The combination of these two products allows my son to get moisturized from the Neosporin lotion,l that is steroid free, scent free and actually works, and the Aquaphor Healing Ointment then locks in the moisturizer and keeps his skin hydrated and eczema free while also being scent and steroid free. This combination seriously cannot be beat!
Jasmine M.
Las Cruces, NM
I work at a daycare so I wash my hands every 5 minutes it seems like so they crack so frequently and this product brings them back to life overnight. Its so hydrating and it doesn't have a scent so it doesn't trigger my headaches. I love it and i recommend to anyone who's hands dry frequently (like during the winter).
Hema S.
New York
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I use this stuff for everything. Anytime I have chapped lips this works wonders better than anything I’ve used on my lips before (including petroleum jelly, which I swore by for years before discovering this a few years ago). I also use this if I have dry heels or elbows and I use for all new tattoos. The only complaint I have about it is that it is too thick and greasy to use as a hand moisturizer.
Jolene S.
Port Huron, MI
I live in Michigan, and by the time winter starts I have dry, red, scaly, and extremely cracked hands (to the point where I had to take ibuprofen the pain was so bad.) This is the first year I have tried this healing ointment, and it took care of the problem, and believe it or not, within that week. Anytime my hands absorbed it, I just put more on. I couldn't believe the difference. A++ product.
Kalie H.
Costa Mesa, CA
Love Aquaphor and will use it for forever! I use it for a glow up to highlight my cheekbones, I use it for chapstick when my lips are really dry, I use it on my feet at night and then put socks on to really deeply moisturize my dry skin. It’s just the best and I always keep at least 2 tubes of it on hand! It’s also GREAT for wind chap when you’re out snowboarding!
Heather M.
Omaha
I swear by this stuff! Aquaphor everything! Dry skin? Aquaphor! Cut/scrape? Aquaphor. Diaper rash? Aquaphor. Callused Feet? Aquaphor. Healing tattoos? Aquaphor. The spray!! Healing permanent makeup? Aquaphor. Sunburn? Aquaphor. Eczema? Aquaphor. ‘Rash’ or weird type thing on your skin? Aquaphor. Massage? Aquaphor. Chapped lips? Aquaphor. It helps everything.
Angel T.
Pago Pago
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this at the recommendation of my tattoo artist. I applied it after my shower and massaged it into my tattoo. Within two days, my tattoo was healing nicely and I found that it also helped with the itching. I highly recommend it for anyone who just got a tattoo. I also use it for when my lips are chapped and to help any minor open wounds.
Madison M.
I'm covered in tattoos and obviously I have tried just about every cream you can think of to help heal my tattoos. This cream is by far the best cream I have ever used. It goes on smooth and it doesn't take much. I almost feel like my skin is craving this because right when I put it on my skin soaks it up. This is the only cream that HEALS MY TATTOO IN ONE WEEK. I was able to swim and tan after a week. It started to peel the 3rd day which usually doesn't happen until like the 6th day. It has enough ingredients in it to keep your tattoos looking fresh and not faded. They look more vibrant like it's still brand new. I highly recommend this product to all the newbies out there with fresh tattoos. I added my recent tattoo I got in the beginning of March. It looks like I just got it huh? With this lotion yours would look like that too. :)
Kortney B.
Riverside , CA
Purchased at: Target
Stick to the old school balm for tattoos and it works and has always worked like a dream!! The healing results have never failed me and for the price it is for such a big container you can never go wrong with it!!! If you need something for your tatts to help them heal this is your partner!!!! I recommend highly. #tattoo #tattoos #tatt
Gina H.
Elk Grove, CA
Has anyone ever used this after getting a tattoo to help it heal?
Diana H.
Never tried this but is it safe to use for todddlers?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite way to use this product?
Brittany B.
Fayetteville, Nc
What are all the different ways this product can be used?
Stacy B.