BY AQUAPHOR #1 in Lotion

One essential solution for many skincare needs: Aquaphor Healing Ointment is uniquely formulated to restore smooth, healthy skin. Different from a lotion or cream, this multi-purpose ointment protects and soothes extremely dry skin, chapped lips, cracked hands and feet, minor cuts and burns, and many other skin irritations, so you can get on with your day comfortably.

•  #1 Dermatologist recommended for dry, cracked skin, chapped lips, cracked cuticles and dry feet and heels*
  • Clinically proven to restore smooth, healthy skin
  • Uniquely formulated with 41% Petrolatum to allow oxygen to flow and help heal the skin
  • Skin protectant ointment with Panthenol and Glycerin to moisturize, nourish and protect the skin to enhance healing
  • Protects and helps relieve chapped, dry, cracked or irritated skin and lips
  • Protects and soothes minor cuts, scrapes and burns
  • Protects skin from drying effects of wind and cold weather
  • Preservative and fragrance free
  • Ideal size for the whole family

Active ingredient: Petrolatum (41%) – Skin protectant
Inactive ingredients: Mineral Oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol

• Best place to get coupons for this product?1 Answers
  • What is your favorite use of Aquaphor other than your feet?3 Answers
  • Anyone else use this when their tattooes get itchy?7 Answers
Aquaphor® Healing Ointment
  • "I use Aquaphor for all kinds of things like dry skin, chapped lips, or as a diaper ointment for my baby. My hands get bad dry patches in the winter and this helps way better than any lotion. It is also good for small cuts and scrapes. " in 2884 reviews
  • "I use Aquaphor for all kinds of things like dry skin, chapped lips, or as a diaper ointment for my baby. My hands get bad dry patches in the winter and this helps way better than any lotion. It is also good for small cuts and scrapes. " in 2467 reviews
  • "My son has such sensitive skin and once I got this and started using it it cleared his eczema up within days. His legs would get so dry this would help seal in the moisture after getting a bath!" in 509 reviews
Madison M.
I'm covered in tattoos and obviously I have tried just about every cream you can think of to help heal my tattoos. This cream is by far the best cream I have ever used. It goes on smooth and it doesn't take much. I almost feel like my skin is craving this because right when I put it on my skin soaks it up. This is the only cream that HEALS MY TATTOO IN ONE WEEK. I was able to swim and tan after a week. It started to peel the 3rd day which usually doesn't happen until like the 6th day. It has enough ingredients in it to keep your tattoos looking fresh and not faded. They look more vibrant like it's still brand new. I highly recommend this product to all the newbies out there with fresh tattoos. I added my recent tattoo I got in the beginning of March. It looks like I just got it huh? With this lotion yours would look like that too. :)
Patrixia T.
This product is Paraben free, Fragrance free & Preservative free which is great. It also says that its hypoallergenic but there are some of the people I know that used it and got a bad reactions from it. So I suggest to do a patch test.

Price is okay if were talking about the size. However, you might wanna take consider the sanitary issue of having a bigger size of this especially if your not really using it as much. I’m not really that of a germ phobe but just thinking of a big jar dipping your finger and not really being able to finish the product after a month or so would be giving way to bacterial growth or something or maybe use a spatula would help.

Anyways, I deal with patients who get there eyes, peri-oral, or face laser. And they recommend using aquaphor to prevent them from drying and start flaking after surgery. You see what it does is it helps retain moisture so the laser site wont dry out. Aquaphor is highly recommended for it due to its heavy, thickness & greasy moisturizer.

I wont recommend this for an everyday use but I recommend this more for a treatment sort of thing such as when you had laser, diaper rash, skin burns, or radiation therapy).
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
Originally bought this ointment as a recommendation from my tattoo artist to put on my tattoos. This was years ago and i still love this product. I not only use for new tattoos but over skin hydration. Its great from feet and extremely dry areas. I have excema prone skin and this is not irritating. You can basically use this all over your body and work wonders. Its a bit greasy and transfers a bit on your clothes but use at night or sparingly and you are good to go....
Samantha M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have always used Aquaphor in a tube for my tattoos. A thin layer and that’s all, and it works amazingly each time. However, since moving to Colorado I’ve noticed my skin and my lips becoming unruly dry. I started using Aquaphor on my lips and dry problem areas on my skin - and the results have been so nice. My cracked, ugly chapped lips heal up in 1-2 days with Aquaphor, and my chapped skin and dry skin problem areas clear up around the same time frame! If you haven’t invested in a small tube of this product at least, yet, you’re missing out.
Kathy S.
Delray Beach
This is a product that I have in my purse, by my bed, in a kitchen drawer, and in my travel bag. I first bought Aquaphor after looking for something to help my cracked heels. Nothing worked, then about 20+ years ago I found Aquaphor. It absolutely works!!! Warm it in your hands and use it on your heels every night!  Use it on chapped lips, or irritated skin. My husband had some surgery and his skin was irritated where the tape was. Just a little of the Aquaphor helped!!!
Katie R.
Sanford, FL
I live in Florida where it’s the exact opposite of dry and my skin is usually pretty moisturized so I don’t experience a lot of problems this is used for. Therefore, I found this to sometimes be too thick for my skin and that makes it kind of messy. Personally, I feel it takes quite a while to soak in so I feel a little greasy far longer than I like too. BUT I have had to use this and it does work, which is why I like it. When I visit family in drier areas in the country, I ALWAYS bring this along because after a few days I turn into Spongebob and my skin craves WAAAATER. Aquaphor seems to do the trick overnight and prevents my skin from getting to the cracking stage. I also occasionally use it at home if I’ve been in the sun too much or on my chapped lips. I hear Aquaphor can be used for a lot of other things too like minor burns and scrapes as well as diaper rash (so would maybe help with adult chafing?)
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This stuff is awesome!! Great for cracked dry skin it real works. I also got my first tattoo 7 months ago my artist told me to use this starting on day 2 and its amazing. I still use it daily on my tat and tje color is awesome and it keeps it moisturied.
Patricia T.
Apollo, PA.
Let me tell you, Aquaphor is excellent for healing everything from scraps to cracked skin to deep wounds.  I had carcinoma cancer on my nose which was operated on.  The length of my nose clear down to the cartilage .  I never thought it would heal but with the Aquaphor  applied 3 times a day Total healing and no scar.  This is the Best .  I will continue to have it on hand in my house at all times.
Lauren S.
At first I was using this for all of my tattoos to heal them and it worked amazing! My tattoos healed in half the amount of time my tattoo artist said they would. And since it worked so well I actually started using it on my face whenever I would get pimples and I would pop them because I am so bad at that, but immediately after I would put this on it and it would clear up by the next morning! I also use it as a lip balm in the winter months because my lips get chapped so bad and right when I put this on it provides instant relief and LOTS of moisture and it actually heals the cuts on my lips extremely fast!
Diggy A.
The winter wrecks havoc on my skin. not to mention I need to wash and sanitize my hands quite often at work which tends to dry them out to the point they are cracking. Aquaphor heals and soothes them immediately! My hands and cuticles are left feeling super soft and smooth. I also apply some to my feet and cover with socks and wake up wit soft feet by morning. Dabbing a little on your lips keeps them moisturized and protected
Gina H.
Elk Grove, CA
Has anyone ever used this after getting a tattoo to help it heal?
Diana H.
Never tried this but is it safe to use for todddlers?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite way to use this product?
Brittany B.
Fayetteville, Nc
What are all the different ways this product can be used?
Stacy B.