BY AQUAPHOR #1 in Lotion

One essential solution for many skincare needs: Aquaphor Healing Ointment is uniquely formulated to restore smooth, healthy skin. Different from a lotion or cream, this multi-purpose ointment protects and soothes extremely dry skin, chapped lips, cracked hands and feet, minor cuts and burns, and many other skin irritations, so you can get on with your day comfortably.

•  #1 Dermatologist recommended for dry, cracked skin, chapped lips, cracked cuticles and dry feet and heels*
  • Clinically proven to restore smooth, healthy skin
  • Uniquely formulated with 41% Petrolatum to allow oxygen to flow and help heal the skin
  • Skin protectant ointment with Panthenol and Glycerin to moisturize, nourish and protect the skin to enhance healing
  • Protects and helps relieve chapped, dry, cracked or irritated skin and lips
  • Protects and soothes minor cuts, scrapes and burns
  • Protects skin from drying effects of wind and cold weather
  • Preservative and fragrance free
  • Ideal size for the whole family

Active ingredient: Petrolatum (41%) – Skin protectant
Inactive ingredients: Mineral Oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol

• Best place to get coupons for this product?1 Answers
  • What is your favorite use of Aquaphor other than your feet?4 Answers
  • Anyone else use this when their tattooes get itchy?8 Answers
Aquaphor® Healing Ointment
  • "I use Aquaphor for all kinds of things like dry skin, chapped lips, or as a diaper ointment for my baby. My hands get bad dry patches in the winter and this helps way better than any lotion. It is also good for small cuts and scrapes. " in 2884 reviews
  • "My son has such sensitive skin and once I got this and started using it it cleared his eczema up within days. His legs would get so dry this would help seal in the moisture after getting a bath!" in 509 reviews
Christie T.
Memphis, TN
Purchased at: Target
I've got the squeesy bottle of this Aquaphor healing ointment. I got a tattoo Oct 2018 and I used this throughout my healing process. My tattoo is on my back so I had a lot of peeling and itching. The Aquaphor was great in keeping the peeling to a minimum and kept me from scratching. I never noticed any color transferring onto my clothes because of the ointment. However, there was one occasion where the Aquaphor transfered onto a light and thin top and it looked stained for the day. It comes out in the wash. Aquaphor is also great to use on dry patches I get on my face and neck.
Jessenia M.
New Jersey
Purchased at: Walmart
Aquaphor® Healing Ointment is like my windex to everything, I put that sh*t (excuse my language) on everything! I use it as my lip moisturizer, I use it for the first few days of my tattoo healing process, I use it on my elbows and knees and sometimes if I’m lazy I throw some on my eyelids especially in the winter time! I have gone through tubs and tubs of Aquaphor and it is a product I plan on forever using and repurchasing! I have turned so many people on it for their tattoos and they love it!
Jasmine M.
Las Cruces, NM
I work at a daycare so I wash my hands every 5 minutes it seems like so they crack so frequently and this product brings them back to life overnight. Its so hydrating and it doesn't have a scent so it doesn't trigger my headaches. I love it and i recommend to anyone who's hands dry frequently (like during the winter).
Teresa C.
Keyport, NJ
I have several tattoos. I’ve used Vasoline on most of them, until I was informed about Aquaphor. Now, I feel like Aquaphor helps my tattoos to heal much faster, with less peeling and itching too. Great stuff! I totally recommend it. No need for expensive tattoo treatment ointments. Aquaphor is all you need. You have my word. All you need is a very thin layer. Just enough to keep it moist. You’ll be all healed up in no time.
Madison M.
I'm covered in tattoos and obviously I have tried just about every cream you can think of to help heal my tattoos. This cream is by far the best cream I have ever used. It goes on smooth and it doesn't take much. I almost feel like my skin is craving this because right when I put it on my skin soaks it up. This is the only cream that HEALS MY TATTOO IN ONE WEEK. I was able to swim and tan after a week. It started to peel the 3rd day which usually doesn't happen until like the 6th day. It has enough ingredients in it to keep your tattoos looking fresh and not faded. They look more vibrant like it's still brand new. I highly recommend this product to all the newbies out there with fresh tattoos. I added my recent tattoo I got in the beginning of March. It looks like I just got it huh? With this lotion yours would look like that too. :)
Emilia B.
Palmdale , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this healing ointment it is therapeutic for my skin. It helps a lot for my sensitive and allergic reactions I usually get on my skin. This ointment helps dry, cracked and irritated skin. It is helpful for chapped lips. Helps animal bites and serious burns. I highly recommend this ointment for people with skin allergies, irritation and eczema. Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment Advanced Therapy, 1.75 oz
Veronica W.
Janesville, WI
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is everything. Great for lips, scars, tattoo healing, and spot moisture for intensely dry patches or feet/elbows. It’s thick, as an ointment should be and works like an absolute dream. I don’t buy any other ointments and 100% use only this for my tattoos, you don’t need anything else. (Other than soap but duh)
Paige M.
Chapel Hill, NC
my #1 ride or die, desert island, holy grail skincare product. i put this on my face every night and my skin is baby soft every morning. it also helps my skin stay clear and glowy because it is moisturized and nourished! also great for chapped lips, dry patches, and any other problems you might have
Katie S.
Let me start off by saying that Aquaphor, would have to be my number one healing ointment to go to.  It really works, unlike most other lotions and ointments I have tried and it's results are quicker than most others as well.  It moisturizes excellently, but the only downside is that it leaves a very greasy feel to the spot that you applied it too (that's why I'm rating it a 4 instead of a 5).  Not only can you use this ointment for cracked or dry skin, but also for diaper rash as well (so, yes, it can be used on all ages).  The fact that it is scent free, also makes it the perfect gender neutral lotion pick; so if you have both guys and girls in your house you won't have to buy a different brand of scented lotion for the girls than for the guys. In this case, you'll only have to buy one bottle of Aquaphor for both to share (I say this because I know, from experience, that some guys can think that certain lotions/ointments smell "too girly".)
Sarah S.
Fayetteville
This is a great product to use for dry skin especially in the winter. I use this for my nightly routine and used this for my tattoos as well. There is no smell so it’s not overpowering with a smell. This product works wonders and I definitely reccommend if you struggle with dry skin.
Gina H.
Elk Grove, CA
Has anyone ever used this after getting a tattoo to help it heal?
Diana H.
Never tried this but is it safe to use for todddlers?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite way to use this product?
Brittany B.
Fayetteville, Nc
What are all the different ways this product can be used?
Stacy B.