Aquaphor® Eucerin Soothing Skin Balm

Eucerin Aquaphor Soothing Skin Balm; is ideal for individuals with dry and sore skin, as it has a soothing formula which can help to support the regeneration process of the skin and provide it relief from flares and irritation. This skin balm with hydrate your troubled skin and leave it feeling softer, smoother and healthier than before - with a formula that is so gentle that it is even suitable for those with sensitive skin type. This product does not contain any colourants, fragrances or preservatives. Eucarin Aquaphor Soothing Skin Balm creates a long-lasting protective barrier against friction caused by clothing or skin rubbing together. After a work-out, it can help prevent common atheletic skin conditions including blisters. It can also help severely dry skin caused by weather, chlorine and windburn.

Is this good for crepey skin?
NURSES & Other Healthcare professionals: I was told to use this for my dry hands from washing and sanitizing, however I find it greasy and it hasn’t worked for my chapped skin, are there any other products you can recommend??
I am using this just at night but i find my lips is kinda flaking/chapping the next day. Am i using this right?
Start your review of Aquaphor® Eucerin Soothing Skin Balm!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...red, or dry. I would 100% recommend this to anyone that suffers from dry skin, even for the most severe cases.in reviews
Great for tattoos and a little goes a long way! It doesn't really have a scent and is good for sensitive skins. in reviews
...and it goes on your skin in a thin layer. this is also really good for moisturizing lips, or any part of the body for that matter.in reviews
Yolanda L.
Hinesville, GA
I found this when my son developed contact dermatitis in both of his legs. I mixed with a little coconut oil, and within a couple of weeks, it was completely gone. I now use the same mixture daily for him. I also use it for his cuts and scrapes. Great product!!!
Alicia D.
Cincinnati, OH
Aquaphor® Eucerin Soothing Skin Balm uploaded by Alicia D.
My absolute go to healing ointment for a wide variety of things from chapped lips to treating cuts and/or scrapes! It’s fast acting and very effective! By far the best there is out there! I swear by it that’s for sure! Worth every penny!Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment Advanced Therapy
Jessica S.
Crown Point, IN
This is by far the best balm I have ever used! When I get super dry sports a day or two of this and I'm fixed!!! It's smooth, no odor, and lasts forever! A little goes a long way!!
Cathleen K.
Indiana, PA
Yes! This stuff is so good you guys should all try it out, it really does smooth out everything.. Love for dry skin!!!!!
Tiff P.
Rapid City, SD
Aquaphor® Eucerin Soothing Skin Balm uploaded by Tiff P.
This has been my go-to lip balm during the winter, when my lips tend to get chapped very easily. I put a thin layer on before bed and have also put some on my under-eye area for extra moisture when the air gets dry in winter. This tube has lasted me a while and will definitely be repurchasing once it’s done! Aquaphor® Eucerin Soothing Skin Balm
Kendra H.
Battle Creek, MI
I love this for keeping my hands from drying out. I wash my hands several times an hour as my job is a Registered Nurse and washing your hands often is a must but it also dries your hands out, unless you have great lotion to apply after.. This always keeps my hands in great shape.
Janet B.
Chesapeake, VA
I only tried a sample of this but it is really good for eczema. My toddler suffers from eczema really bad so I tried it on his dry patches and it really moisturized and calmed his flare up. It's really thick like petroleum jelly so you really don't have to use a ton of it.
Aide R.
Laredo, TX
One of the best products ever created. this has many uses from just a simple moisturizer to chap stick. truly love this.
Yamilex C.
Atlantic City, NJ
Use it on my baby because she has eczema and it works fantastic. The formula is like Vaseline but it makes her itchiness go away and the redness.
Mindy H.
This is a great lotion for anyone who has dry skin for any reason. My special needs son gets patches on his face and arm in the winter and this clears it up and prevents further breakout. I used it on my youngest son's winter chapped knuckles. I highly suggest.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...