suggested searches
Aquaphor Baby Wash Shampoo (16.9 fl. oz.)
Aquaphor

Aquaphor Baby Wash Shampoo (16.9 fl. oz.)

4.7

5 star

77%

4 star

14%

3 star

2 star

1 star

Having kids with sensitive skin is hard, but products like this help! Smells great and doesn’t cause the kiddos to break out like a lot of other brands.

Product reviewed: Aquaphor Baby Gentle Wash & Tear Free Shampoo, Fragrance Free Mild Cleanser, 13.5 Ounce

This is my favorite baby wash to use on my baby. I knew before she was born that I wanted to use little to no fragrance on her. I love that it’s gentle on her skin. I’ve never had any issues with this product!

Leaves baby soft and smooth and is a good brand for lotion and other products for your lips. I recommend this brand to everyone

MORE REVIEWS
0/500
How did you treat minor cradle cap?
Has anyone had a problem with this worsening eczema or causing skin problems on babies legs and arms? I’ve just noticed that since using this during my 2 month old daughters baths her legs and arms have had spots with rough skin.
more questions