Aquaphor Baby Wash Shampoo (16.9 fl. oz.)

Aquaphor Baby Wash & Shampoo is a mild 2 in 1 solution that gently cleanses your baby's skin and hair without drying. Enriched with soothing Chamomile essence and Provitamin B5, it is specially designed for your baby's sensitive skin.

Has anyone had a problem with this worsening eczema or causing skin problems on babies legs and arms? I’ve just noticed that since using this during my 2 month old daughters baths her legs and arms have had spots with rough skin.
How is this baby wash? I currently use Johnson and Johnson. My son has bad cradle cap. What would you recommend?
Start your review of Aquaphor Baby Wash Shampoo (16.9 fl. oz.)!
Rokki D.
Toms River, NJ
One of the only products my oldest can use due to eczema and dry skin. Doesn’t leave a scent on them. Kind of expensive. My youngest has even worse eczema and allergies. He cannot use. Since they bathe together we had to stop using.
Amanda M.
Aquaphor Baby Wash Shampoo (16.9 fl. oz.) uploaded by Amanda M.
Purchased at: Target
My daughter has always had bad exzema. We made the switch to aquaphor wash and shampoo and I am so glad we did. It is tear free, unscented, and easy on her skin.
Mallory H.
University Pl, WA
My son has horrible eczema and this has become a life saver in reducing the symptoms of his eczema. It’s gentle on the skin and eliminates his dry scaly skin
Sumbal M.
Riverhead, NY
Aquaphor Baby Wash Shampoo (16.9 fl. oz.) uploaded by Sumbal M.
Purchased at: Walmart
My boys have some kind of allergy and it causes itchy eyes and redness too I tried many products for that reason. My friend suggested Aquaphor Baby Wash Shampoo (16.9 fl. oz.).so I use this body wash for my kids and it helped with redness and allergy especially around the eyes
Bet N.
33181
Started using this after realizing that cetephil has fragrance in it.  My very allergic baby has no reaction to it so it works for us!
Georgia V.
Jarrell, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
My son has very bad eczema I switched to aquaphor baby wash because of his sensitive skin. This works great on his skin leaves it smooth and there has been no reactions. there’s no scent really but it’s good for his skin. I’m satisfied with the quality.
Amanda S.
Temecula, CA
Aquaphor Baby Wash Shampoo (16.9 fl. oz.) uploaded by Amanda S.
Purchased at: Target
Aquaphor is my go to for my kid with sensitive skin. He could have a rash over his face / body when I put them in the bathtub. By morning after using baby wash and cream it’s gone
Dania G.
Centreville, VA
Aquaphor Baby Wash Shampoo (16.9 fl. oz.) uploaded by Dania G.
Purchased at: Target
Esto es lo mejor que pude usar mi hijo padecía mucho de eczema y esto le ah ayudado demaciado con su delicada piel Aquaphor Baby Wash Shampoo (16.9 fl. oz.)
Kailin T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Of course anything aquaphor is amazing. My daughters skin is so sensitive and this is perfect for us. It’s one of the few washes we can use that she won’t break out with. I got mine at Walmart
Tina C.
Harvey, LA
My nephew has eczema and a lot of body washes irritate his skin. This is one of the few products that doesn’t exacerbate his eczema! Highly recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kilo J.
Brampton, ON
il y a 6 mois
gabriela C. il y a 5 mois
Ingredients Water, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Myreth Sulfate, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Panthenol, Bisabolol, Polyquaternium-10, Sea Salt, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate
Debbie K.
South Jordan
il y a 2 ans
Erica B. il y a 2 ans
This is a good lotion and gentle on sensitive skin. Depending on how severe the eczema is, it can help. I’d recommend the cream versus the lotion for stubborn eczema.
Haven H.
Newton
il y a 2 ans
Aquaphor Baby Wash Shampoo (16.9 fl. oz.) does this help with eczema?! I love your lotion because it helps!
Katrina H. il y a un an
Yes, this was the only thing we could use that eased the eczema instead of irritating it.
Manminder S.
Scottsdale, AZ
il y a 3 ans
Jamie H. il y a 3 ans
I like dove for when baby is a little older(closer to 1) and aquaphor for a smaller baby. Just seems gentler from my experience