BY AQUAPHOR #5 in Baby Shampoo

Aquaphor Baby Wash & Shampoo is a mild 2 in 1 solution that gently cleanses your baby’s skin and hair without drying. Enriched with soothing Chamomile essence and Provitamin B5, it is specially designed for your baby’s sensitive skin.

• Pediatrician recommended
  • Clinically proven to be gentle on baby’s sensitive skin and scalp
  • Extra mild tear-free formula
  • Chamomile essence and Provitamin B5 enriched formula to soothe and cleanse baby’s skin without drying
  • Cleanses with a light lather that rinses easily
  • Washes hair without irritating the scalp
  • Preservative and fragrance free
  • Convenient pump dispenser for one-handed use

Water, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Myreth Sulfate, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Panthenol, Bisabolol, Polyquaternium-10, Sea Salt, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate

• Is this sented or have any fragrance at all?5 Answers
  • Which one is better? Aquaphor® Baby Wash & Shampoo Or D...2 Answers
  • Would this be ideal for a baby with eczema?2 Answers
Shubhashri K.
Ashburn, VA
I have been a great fan of this baby wash n shampoo.. This suits my baby's skin. Very affordable. Initially I used Aveeno baby wash on my baby, but his skin turned really dark. I switched to aquaphor and I'm glued to it. I tried this on my hair too and it is amazing. Love the results. I love how gentle it is on skin and on hair. I would recommend this totally.
Sasha P.
Greenacres, FL
I love aquaphor everything really I work at a dermatologist office and we always recommend aquaphor baby wash and shampoo especially for kids with eczema ... it is very gentle on there skin and it’s peraban free I used it on my baby !!!
Tracie C.
Mchenry, IL
We love this baby’s wash. We use it for shampoo and wash for my son who’s got super sensitive skin. It took us a while to find a wash that didn’t leave his skin super dry and/or Broken our. He’s never had any issues with this one!
Cindy H.
Niles
My baby has sensitive skin and I am able to use this product on her without any worry.  Its gentle enough on her skin but tough enough to get her clean.  It also has a sweet baby smell to it.  I have repurchased this product time and time again and will continue to do so.
Kristen K.
Springfield, Mo
Absolutely love this! I tried numerous products for my daughter since she has sensitive skin and this is the only product that actually helps her and that we can use for her during bath time. The scent isn't that great, rather bland wish it had a better smell to it but I will continue to buy it since it's the only product that works for her.
Corrina S.
Lynwood
When i baby sit and i shower the children i make sure that i always give them a refreshing bath .One of the product thatbi use is indeed this ,i absolutely love how it leaves their skin so soft and smooth than what there skin already may be softened .Anyway i sometimes use this on myself and yes i indeed do the love the feeling of it .
mackenzie c.
Kent
My niece loves this stuff, I buy it for her all the time. She has a very sensitive baby scalp and this stuff really does her well. She used to be very flakey but this product seemed to get that under control! It lasts a while, over a month. I have used it myself a few times and was even happy with the results in my hair
Gladys R.
Baby+sensitive skin= aquaphor thats it. So gentle, delicate, lightweight, no heavy residuo, easy to wash away, no smell, is not going to irritate your baby’s skin. My daughter dermatologist recommended me this baby wash/ shampoo to treat her sensitive skin. Very satisfy with the product.
Courtney B.
Creedmoor
This is literally my go to baby wash for my 2 girls & I use it for myself as well. I love the fact that it's not scented. I have purchased this at Walmart several times as well as the othet aquaphor products. Their diaper rash ointment (the clear one) is the only one I will ever use!
Lindsay H.
Zanesville, OH
My son has eczema so it was suggested we try a scent free body wash. This has been great! We didn’t even buy the bottle until January and we are still on the same one. He gets a bath every day and sometimes 2x a day depending on our activities. It’s long lasting and keeps his skin nice and moisturized plus there are no harsh chemicals.
Anin J.
Is this good for eczema?
Ashlee W.
Just found out my newborn has cradle cap even on his face and ears.. will this be good for him?
Jamie M.
Hollywood, MD
Is this sented or have any fragrance at all?
neiva p.
El Campo, TX
Is this sensitive for newborns ? i wanted to try this product on my baby
Jessica B.
Does it cause eye irritation if got into baby's eye?

back