BY AQUAPHOR #9 in Baby Shampoo

Aquaphor Baby Wash & Shampoo is a mild 2 in 1 solution that gently cleanses your baby’s skin and hair without drying. Enriched with soothing Chamomile essence and Provitamin B5, it is specially designed for your baby’s sensitive skin.

• Pediatrician recommended
  • Clinically proven to be gentle on baby’s sensitive skin and scalp
  • Extra mild tear-free formula
  • Chamomile essence and Provitamin B5 enriched formula to soothe and cleanse baby’s skin without drying
  • Cleanses with a light lather that rinses easily
  • Washes hair without irritating the scalp
  • Preservative and fragrance free
  • Convenient pump dispenser for one-handed use

Water, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Myreth Sulfate, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Panthenol, Bisabolol, Polyquaternium-10, Sea Salt, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate

• Is this sented or have any fragrance at all?5 Answers
  • Which one is better? Aquaphor® Baby Wash & Shampoo Or D...2 Answers
  • Would this be ideal for a baby with eczema?1 Answers
Attaya L.
I used a lot of products from Aquaphor. When I had my baby, I decided I will try Aquaphor baby wash and shampoo. I'm impressed!! Quality is great. My baby smells clean and feels clean. Some of the brands I used for my baby shampoo had left sticky feeling in her hair after wash. Aquaphor baby wash and shampoo doesn't left any sticky feelings on the skin or hair behind. My baby also has dry skin and itching skin. It doesn't cause any irritation when it get in to eyes !! What a great product . Thank you Aquaphor for making it easier to give my baby a bath.  She enjoyed her bath time more than ever.
Kylynn K.
De Witt, IA
I tried everything on my son and couldn’t figure out why he kept breaking out..turns out all the added dyes and fragrances from other brands were irritating his skin, but once we switched to this he didn’t complain about being itchy anymore and most of his bumps and rashes went away. Now it’s our go to product and we love it!
Sarah P.
Amityville, NY
This product has been super helpful with my daughters cradle cap and dry skin! It was suggested by the pediatrician to use over Johnson's® Bedtime Baby Bath . I just use a soft brush with the soap and brush in circle on her head and the cradle cap has significantly decreased! A must for babies with this!
Kamia S.
Perry
I love using this product on my son..... he has sensitive skin... so for him not to have any breakouts... that's a plus.... the scent is very mild.... which is a plus... and I would rebuy this product.... and I would recommend this.... and I can't wait to repurchase this baby wash.....
Cindy H.
Niles
My baby has sensitive skin and I am able to use this product on her without any worry.  Its gentle enough on her skin but tough enough to get her clean.  It also has a sweet baby smell to it.  I have repurchased this product time and time again and will continue to do so.
Kristen K.
Springfield, Mo
Absolutely love this! I tried numerous products for my daughter since she has sensitive skin and this is the only product that actually helps her and that we can use for her during bath time. The scent isn't that great, rather bland wish it had a better smell to it but I will continue to buy it since it's the only product that works for her.
mackenzie c.
Kent
My niece loves this stuff, I buy it for her all the time. She has a very sensitive baby scalp and this stuff really does her well. She used to be very flakey but this product seemed to get that under control! It lasts a while, over a month. I have used it myself a few times and was even happy with the results in my hair
Corrina S.
Lynwood
When i baby sit and i shower the children i make sure that i always give them a refreshing bath .One of the product thatbi use is indeed this ,i absolutely love how it leaves their skin so soft and smooth than what there skin already may be softened .Anyway i sometimes use this on myself and yes i indeed do the love the feeling of it .
Gladys R.
Baby+sensitive skin= aquaphor thats it. So gentle, delicate, lightweight, no heavy residuo, easy to wash away, no smell, is not going to irritate your baby’s skin. My daughter dermatologist recommended me this baby wash/ shampoo to treat her sensitive skin. Very satisfy with the product.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
I chose to use Novalash because of their adhesive...it is formaldehyde-free and has a strong but flexible bond! I feel it is the safest lash adhesive on the market, and therefore, is the best for my clients. After 3 years of using Platinum Bond, I still love it and wouldn't recommend anything else!
Anin J.
Is this good for eczema?
Ashlee W.
Just found out my newborn has cradle cap even on his face and ears.. will this be good for him?
Jamie M.
Hollywood, MD
Is this sented or have any fragrance at all?
neiva p.
El Campo, TX
Is this sensitive for newborns ? i wanted to try this product on my baby
Jessica B.
Does it cause eye irritation if got into baby's eye?