BY AQUAPHOR #1 in Baby Shampoo

Aquaphor Baby Wash & Shampoo is a mild 2 in 1 solution that gently cleanses your baby’s skin and hair without drying. Enriched with soothing Chamomile essence and Provitamin B5, it is specially designed for your baby’s sensitive skin.

• Pediatrician recommended
  • Clinically proven to be gentle on baby’s sensitive skin and scalp
  • Extra mild tear-free formula
  • Chamomile essence and Provitamin B5 enriched formula to soothe and cleanse baby’s skin without drying
  • Cleanses with a light lather that rinses easily
  • Washes hair without irritating the scalp
  • Preservative and fragrance free
  • Convenient pump dispenser for one-handed use

Water, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Myreth Sulfate, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Panthenol, Bisabolol, Polyquaternium-10, Sea Salt, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate

• Is this sented or have any fragrance at all?5 Answers
  • Which one is better? Aquaphor® Baby Wash & Shampoo Or D...2 Answers
  • Would this be ideal for a baby with eczema?2 Answers
Alyssa P.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Target
We bought this product when our newborn developed eczema on her face and shoulders so badly that I couldn't find smooth skin on her anywhere anymore. We thought it was acne at first but when the bumps began to cluster and form dry patches, we knew that it had to be something else. A quick visit to the pediatrician's office confirmed that it was eczema and that we simply needed to find a mild soap to wash her with every day to remove any dead skin, coupled with some hydrocortisone cream to reduce the inflammation. After using the Aquaphor Baby Gentle Wash & Shampoo for only two or three days, her eczema went away completely. We still use it on her months later (we ditched the cream after her skin cleared up) and she's been breakout-free ever since!

The wash is gentle, cleans well, and doesn't irritate my daughter's ultra-sensitive skin. It keeps her eczema at bay like a boss. I love that it's clear and lathers quickly. My daughter absolutely loves her warm baths and the smoothness of the wash.

It has almost no scent at all, which works well with my daughter's sensitive skin. Just a light, soapy aroma that you can't smell unless you stick your nose into it.
Crystal L.
Bayside, NY
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
This wash is great for several reasons: I much prefer one wash rather than having a body and shampoo for baby. This product is also good for keeping baby’s skin clean without over drying. It’s also gentle enough to use when she has some redness on her bum.
Sandra G.
Purchased at: Walmart
My newborn was born with a mild case of eczema and this product has really help out clearing his skin. I'm a fan of good smelling products however this one has no scent but somehow leaves my baby's hair smelling fresh and clean.
Sara Tiffany G.
Carmel, NY
This is gentle with a very light scent, I’ve Been using it and both myself and the baby. No adverse reactions . I especially love the price and the Size. It’s a great value for a great product. I will purchase again
Shubhashri K.
Ashburn, VA
I have been a great fan of this baby wash n shampoo.. This suits my baby's skin. Very affordable. Initially I used Aveeno baby wash on my baby, but his skin turned really dark. I switched to aquaphor and I'm glued to it. I tried this on my hair too and it is amazing. Love the results. I love how gentle it is on skin and on hair. I would recommend this totally.
Gladys R.
Baby+sensitive skin= aquaphor thats it. So gentle, delicate, lightweight, no heavy residuo, easy to wash away, no smell, is not going to irritate your baby’s skin. My daughter dermatologist recommended me this baby wash/ shampoo to treat her sensitive skin. Very satisfy with the product.
Lindsay H.
Zanesville, OH
My son has eczema so it was suggested we try a scent free body wash. This has been great! We didn’t even buy the bottle until January and we are still on the same one. He gets a bath every day and sometimes 2x a day depending on our activities. It’s long lasting and keeps his skin nice and moisturized plus there are no harsh chemicals.
Kylynn K.
De Witt, IA
I tried everything on my son and couldn’t figure out why he kept breaking out..turns out all the added dyes and fragrances from other brands were irritating his skin, but once we switched to this he didn’t complain about being itchy anymore and most of his bumps and rashes went away. Now it’s our go to product and we love it!
Ashley M.
this is the only was i use for my baby girl. it suds up nicely and doesnt irritate her sensitive skin. the smell is very minimal and the pump makes bathtime a breeze when i only have one hand a lot of the time. i love that there arent a ton of crazy chemicals
lynn j.
Hollsopple, PA
Gentle on baby with no added fragrance! Great for sensitive skin, my little one had eczema & this did not irritate her at all! My little one doesn’t complain when I use this & I know it’s safe. Very happy with my purchase.
Anin J.
Is this good for eczema?
Ashlee W.
Just found out my newborn has cradle cap even on his face and ears.. will this be good for him?
Jamie M.
Hollywood, MD
Is this sented or have any fragrance at all?
neiva p.
El Campo, TX
Is this sensitive for newborns ? i wanted to try this product on my baby
Jessica B.
Does it cause eye irritation if got into baby's eye?

Amazon