Aquaphor Baby To-Go Dual Pack uploaded by Caitlin P.Aquaphor Baby To-Go Dual Pack uploaded by Julie S.

BY AQUAPHOR

Convenient 2 Pack- Ideal for on the Go! Contains: two .35 oz tubes Healing Ointment and Skin Protectant From Eucerin Dermatologist & Pediatrician Recommended. Advanced Therapy Ideal For Babies Skin Care Needs Restores Smooth Healthy Skin Skin Protectant Aquaphor® Healing Ointment protects skin to help enhance the natural healing process.  Free of fragrances and preservatives, this gentle, non-irritating formulation is highly recommended by both pediatricians and dermatologists for all these skin care uses: Questions? aquaphorhealing.com see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Marvelis T.
This products is more to prevent diaper rash than it is to cure or medicate it. It is good at moisturizing all over for babies with dry skin and creating a barrier for baby's bum to help avoid rashes.
Kellie T.
Charleston , Sc
Aquafor works great on little rashes and dry skin. It is recommended by our pediatrician for multiple reasons. It does meet my expectations and we have seen great results.
Valerie W.
Greenwood, SC
This product is so versatile! It works on chapped lips, dry skins, cuts, bums. Anywhere!
Elaine C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great multipurpose balm/ salve. It's kind of thick but that's what makes it great! It really leaves your skin feeling protected and moisturized. You can use this on your lips, face, and body. I love the dual pack! This way my boyfriend and I can both have one. Can't go anywhere without a small tube of this.
Meagan C.
San Diego, CA
I've used this with both my kids. I love that it's safe for baby and does what it's suppose to do. This was recommended by another mom and I've happily kept the mom recommendations going. Really happy with this product!
Jasmine M.
San jacinto, CA
I have this cream in the tub size and now that I know it comes in tubes I will probably purchase those too! This works on literally everything from tattoos to my baby's diaper rash and baby acne. My daughter takes after me in the sensitive skin area and this is perfect for her. It works well to heal diaper rash quickly and work as a barrier cream to keep it away. I even use it on myself.
Elizabeth K.
Bethel Park, PA
These tiny tubes are hands down my favorite! I always have one in my purse, on my desk, in the car and on my vanity. They are small enough to tuck in a pocket or even in the side of your bra to ensure your lips are always shiny and kissable! It's flavorless, smooth but not slimy and not sticky. All time favorite product!
Erika B.
My mom purchased this for my son because his lips were chapped from bottle feeding and possible mouth breathing. I used this and in a day I saw immediate results. The to go is great because I keep one at home and the other in the diaper bag. We also use this for my son and daughter's dry skin which also works.
Liz L.
Portage, in
I love this stuff for use everywhere. I have awful dry lips in the winter and keep one in my car, my purse and by my nightstand. I also like to use it in a pinch to help tame brow hair.
Angela L.
Millersport, OH
This is a must have for your diaper bag or to keep in your car. I love aquaphor and its many uses. It was the best product for my son's diaper rash. I still use it on my older son when he gets chaffed legs from them rubbing together and I've used it on his legs under his swim trucks before we go to the water park so his legs don't get rubbed raw from the wet trucks. I myself use it on my dry feet. It is a perfect product for the whole family and this size is perfect to always have with you.