New ParentDiaperingDiaper Rash TreatmentsAquaphor
Baby Skin Care Set - Fragrance Free, Prevents, Soothes and Treats Diaper Rash - Includes 14 oz Jar of Advanced Healing Ointment & 35 oz Tube of Diaper Rash Cream

Pediatrician recommended Aquaphor Baby skin care products - essential soothing solutions to help your baby's skin feel better fast.

One essential solution for your baby's many skincare needs; Pediatrician recommended brand; Preservative and fragrance free; Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment is uniquely formulated to provide the extra gentle care your baby's tender and delicate skin needs, from chapped cheeks to minor scrapes and scratches, to diaper rash, to the dry skin, and many more.; Aquaphor Baby Diaper Rash Cream protects your baby's delicate skin, provides soothing relief & effectively treats diaper rash. Formulated with Zinc Oxide and Panthenol, this diaper rash treatment creates an effective barrier and protects your baby's skin.

Start your review of Aquaphor Baby Skin Care Set - Fragrance Free, Prevents, Soothes and Treats Diaper Rash - Includes 14 oz. Jar of Advanced Healing Ointment & 3.5 oz Tube of Diaper Rash Cream!
Charity B.
Austell, GA
Aquaphor Baby Skin Care Set - Fragrance Free, Prevents, Soothes and Treats Diaper Rash - Includes 14 oz. Jar of Advanced Healing Ointment & 3.5 oz Tube of Diaper Rash Cream uploaded by Charity B.
Absolutely love it! Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment (14oz.) helps prevent diaper rashes and not only that I use it all over my baby body to help lock in moisture as she has sensitive dry skin and this advanced therapy healing ointment works wonders! I also use the Aquaphor 3 in 1 diaper rash cream for preventing diaper rash so far no rash
Reika H.
Sparks, NV
Aquaphor Baby Skin Care Set - Fragrance Free, Prevents, Soothes and Treats Diaper Rash - Includes 14 oz. Jar of Advanced Healing Ointment & 3.5 oz Tube of Diaper Rash Cream uploaded by Reika H.
Love this product! My son easily gets dry skin, especially after shower. But once I apply aquaphor, his skin becomes so smooth all night. It's nice enough that I can use it to his face as well and it doesn't cause any irritations. I would recommend to have it just in case.
Tyali W.
Charlotte, NC
Aquaphor Baby Skin Care Set - Fragrance Free, Prevents, Soothes and Treats Diaper Rash - Includes 14 oz. Jar of Advanced Healing Ointment & 3.5 oz Tube of Diaper Rash Cream uploaded by Tyali W.
Purchased at: Walmart
My sons best friend! We have to use this everyday, nothing else. It helps bring the moisture back to his skin. It’s been a long journey but I’m excited to finally have found a product that works.
keely A.
Ashland City, TN
I always used Aquaphore! I like that it is water based and it works great. They have a ton of products and not just for baby.
Shanille M.
Harrisburg, PA
Aquaphor Baby Skin Care Set - Fragrance Free, Prevents, Soothes and Treats Diaper Rash - Includes 14 oz. Jar of Advanced Healing Ointment & 3.5 oz Tube of Diaper Rash Cream uploaded by Shanille M.
This is my go to diaper cream, love that it is fragrance free. I've used as more than just for diaper care. I've used it as a skin protectant for my baby's entire skin and face, especially when we have to go outside on cold days.
Cassidy R.
Machias
Aquaphor Baby Skin Care Set - Fragrance Free, Prevents, Soothes and Treats Diaper Rash - Includes 14 oz. Jar of Advanced Healing Ointment & 3.5 oz Tube of Diaper Rash Cream uploaded by Cassidy R.
love this diaper cream! has helped my boys diaper rashes! I've used it for many years and years to come. I love the application and that it does not have a strong smell.
Kiara R.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Aquaphor Baby Skin Care Set - Fragrance Free, Prevents, Soothes and Treats Diaper Rash - Includes 14 oz. Jar of Advanced Healing Ointment & 3.5 oz Tube of Diaper Rash Cream uploaded by Kiara R.
I like it too much, it is used for when my baby is pink, and for when I have a hangover my skin or some small cut, very good and recommended for babies 😊
ketzi T.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
For my little princess it is essential to keep the skin hydrated and without dryness and it is super good, soft, creamy and dissolves and penetrates immediately into her skin, the well-being of my baby is essential for me. #Bebyessential #AquaphorBaby
Kara S.
Wadesboro, NC
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this stuff it’s great on lips, cracked heels, cuticles, you can even mix it with powder makeup to turn your makeup into cream products
Erin S.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Target
We use this constantly for my little one. It’s great for diaper rash prevention but also works wonders on small scrapes and scratches.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ana U.
il y a 6 mois
Dahlia A. il y a 5 mois
It’s definitely my preferred one! It’s not as great for strong diaper rash but for every day use I really like that is has no smell and isn’t greasy or goopy.