BY AQUAPHOR #1 in Children's Bath

Eucerin® Aquaphor® Baby Healing Ointment.

Baby From Eucerin®.

Recommended Dermatologist pediatrician.

Advanced therapy.

For dry, cracked, or irritated skin.

Ideal for babies' skin care needs.

Restores smooth, healthy skin.

Skin protection.

• Could an adult use this product as a moisturizer?4 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite diaper rash cream for their babies bo...15 Answers
  • What's better the aveeno cream or this one?10 Answers
Aquaphor Baby Healing Skin Ointment
  • "Aquaphor is great for kids not only does it help clear up rashes and dry skin but i work at a preschool and ots great for rubbing onto bite the bit will not swell as much and makes ot easoet for the kids" in 43 reviews
  • "I currently use the regular stuff for tattoos, dry feet, chapped lips, and chapped nose from my sinus infection." in 19 reviews
  • "I refuse to even buy butt paste or anything other procuct for diaper rash because ive had this best results with auqaphor!" in 12 reviews
  • "Works great for my daughters 10 months and 5 for their sensitive skin and eczema as well as preventing diaper rashes and drool rashes." in 10 reviews
  • "I have 7 month old twin girls and we use this for everything.Diaper changes, dry skin, cradle cap, teething rashes." in 8 reviews
Mardydiana K.
I have super bad dry skin and a skin condition called neurodermatitis. I use this constantly for my patients at work since I'm a NICU nurse and I overheard a paren't saying her mother uses it for her bedridden father which has skin problems a lot. I tried using it for my skin on my face that kept peeling and was constantly irritated. After 2 days of use my skin redness almost disappeared and has been less irritated. I ordered 3 more bottles after using it.
teeshia j.
I adore this.

Every other diaper rash stuff I have used hasn't been worth a crap. I have to give this 5 stars because every time I use it, the diaper rash disappears. I call this the magic cream to my kids because seriously I love it. just wish it was a little cheaper but regardless, I'm buying it. You get what you pay for and I definitely lucked up when I was browsing for diaper rash and burn cream. it's great for eczema too. It's a multi use salve.
Leslie F.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
To be honest I bought the baby version because it was cheaper than the normal one but I noticed zero difference. It has the texture/consistancy of a thick vaseline and has no scent to it. I use it for my super dry and cracked hands or for my chapped lips. It sits next to my bed because it doesn't rub in wonderfully (leaves hands feeling greasy) so I only apply it at bedtime. It's a product that works and I like it so I continue to purchase it.
Magan C.
Marietta, GA
Aquaphor is amazing and our go-to for rashes and dry skin. My 8 month old has horrible dry skin and breaks out over anything but, Aquaphor has helped his skin so much. His pediatrician recommended Aquaphor ointment when he broke out from using Tide washing detergent, since then I've change detergents and he hasn't broken out anymore thanks to Aquaphor. I have used it on my elbows and it works like a charm!
Natalie A.
Bronx
This is by far the best thing I've found for diaper rashes. Not only is it great for babies and toddlers, but it also has multiple purposes. This is great for minor burns, cuts, minor skin rashes. With a small dab of Aquaphor you can use it as a base for when applying high lighter to your make up. This product is worth buying.
Whitney M.
Fort Worth, TX
My son has some issues with his little bum and this stuff absolutely took care of it! Great price, lasts a long time, and a little goes a long way. This is also great for dry lips as well as eczema spots! Overall I am very satisfied and have recommended it to all my friends with kids (or anyone with a bum problem)!
Adriana F.
Branson, MO
The best ointment for babies! I use this on my son when he gets the slighest diaper rash and by the next diaper change its gone! I've bought many diaper rash creams and nothing really worked. They were all thick,pasty creams that wouldn't work. Not mention hard to wipe off. It clears up his drool rashes to!
Michelle L.
With all my children I used this product and it always worked like a charm. Other diaper rash products irritated their bottoms or made them cry etc. this is the only product that worked extremely fast and always reliable. My children still use this for other things even though they are now older
Heather M.
Pawtucket, RI
We call this MIRACLE OINTMENT. This is the ONLY stuff to work on my daughters bum when she has a diaper rash or eczema patches. We buy this stuff by the tub and a little goes a longggg way! This was recommended to us by our pediatrician after trying many other brands first. Nothing compares!!
Jennifer S.
Peebles, OH
While taking the medication "Absorica" for acne, my lips cracked and peeled. The only thing that helped was this healing ointment that I had in a drawer from when my daughter had spots of eczema! I put it on a little heavier before going to bed, and when I wake up my lips still feel smooth.
Kendra F.
What is everyone's favorite diaper rash cream for their babies bottoms? Aquaphor Baby Healing Skin OintmentDesitin Diaper Rash Cream
Kathy O.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a good product for babies with eczema?
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this good for extremely dry skin for babies?
Tania T.
Passaic, Nj
What's better the aveeno cream or this one?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert
Can I put this on my toddler?