BY AQUAPHOR #1 in Baby Lotion

One essential solution for your baby’s many skincare needs: Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment is uniquely formulated to provide the extra gentle care your baby’s tender and delicate skin needs. This multi-purpose ointment can be used for many of your baby’s skin needs, from chapped cheeks to minor scrapes and scratches, to diaper rash, to the dry skin, and many more, so your baby stays happy, healthy, and protected.

• Pediatrician recommended
  • Clinically proven to restore smooth, healthy skin
  • Uniquely formulated with 41% Petrolatum to allow oxygen to flow and help heal the skin
  • Skin protectant ointment with Panthenol and Glycerin to moisturize, nourish and protect the skin to enhance healing
  • For baby’s dry, chapped skin and teething and drool rash
  • Relieves diaper rash within 6 hours
  • Protects skin from drying effects of wind and cold weather
  • Preservative and fragrance free
  • Ideal size for the whole family

Active Ingredient: Petrolatum (41%) – Skin protectant
Inactive Ingredients: Mineral Oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol

• Could an adult use this product as a moisturizer?6 Answers
  • So you find that this product works good for what its pur...3 Answers
  • How does this work on a baby?2 Answers
Reviews (1941)
aleeza u.
Texas
I have the original version and this one and I think this one might be a bit more gentle are use it for my lips and steal some from my aunts son ha ha it works well though it’s very affordable as well I’d recommend
Olivia F.
Canyon Country, CA
👏🏼OH 👏🏼 MY 👏🏼 GOD 👏🏼 YAAAAAAAS 👏🏼 Aquaphor is a miracle!! I used it first to heal a huge stubborn split in my lip that I'd had for over a month that NOTHING seemed to help. I've started using it as an occlusive overnight mask and I couldn't be happier! I DO 110% Reccomend mixing it in with moisturizer as well!! It's seriously a MIRACLE!
Joanne F.
Floral Park, NY
This is a great product. My daughter suffers from dry/cracked skin & this product never fails to help the itching stop plus makes her skin feel so much. My go to skin product for my little love!
Andrea
Our family absolutely loves Aquaphor! We use it to help prevent diaper rash as well as to seal in moisture on baby’s skin. It is on our list of approved products to help with baby’s eczema. We have been repurchasing this product for over a year and will continue to do so.
Prasanna A.
Riverview
Am using this product since an year its pretty good we can use it for multiple purposes but recently when my baby had a rash this didn’t work well... i had to use aquaphor rash oitment...I recommend this but at d same time we should even have daiper rash aquaphor as well
Hannah F.
I love anything and everything Aquaphor. My daughter never gets diaper rash because of this an any redness she gets immediate relief. I even use it on myself and recommend it to all other new moms. It’s so easy and gentle!
Kara S.
Aitkin, MN
This stuff is great!! It is super thick and pretty greasy but it does the job! It’s great for eczema areas or any dry skin or itchy skin. You do need to use a lot though, but would recommend this. I usually purchase mine through target.
Araceli A.
bradley
This is the best product I ever use for my daughter dapper rash works fast they affordable there’s no product at the market like this I’m use many but no one works like this Highly recommend this to new mam
Alison S.
Waco
I was recommended this product by a family member and it works great on my sweet boy’s daughter doer rashes and and any other tastes or scrapes he gets. I’ve also just used the regular Aquaphor (not baby) and it works great too and a little cheaper!
Dayna F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Must have for parents with children of all ages, so many uses. Diaper rash, irritation, cracked lips, scrapes, burns, we use it for everything love love love
Kendra F.
What is everyone's favorite diaper rash cream for their babies bottoms? Aquaphor® Baby Healing OintmentDesitin Diaper Rash Cream
Kathy O.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a good product for babies with eczema?
Tania T.
Passaic, Nj
What's better the aveeno cream or this one?
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Is this good for extremely dry skin for babies?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Can I put this on my toddler?