BY AQUAPHOR #1 in Baby Lotion

One essential solution for your baby’s many skincare needs: Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment is uniquely formulated to provide the extra gentle care your baby’s tender and delicate skin needs. This multi-purpose ointment can be used for many of your baby’s skin needs, from chapped cheeks to minor scrapes and scratches, to diaper rash, to the dry skin, and many more, so your baby stays happy, healthy, and protected.

• Pediatrician recommended
  • Clinically proven to restore smooth, healthy skin
  • Uniquely formulated with 41% Petrolatum to allow oxygen to flow and help heal the skin
  • Skin protectant ointment with Panthenol and Glycerin to moisturize, nourish and protect the skin to enhance healing
  • For baby’s dry, chapped skin and teething and drool rash
  • Relieves diaper rash within 6 hours
  • Protects skin from drying effects of wind and cold weather
  • Preservative and fragrance free
  • Ideal size for the whole family

Active Ingredient: Petrolatum (41%) – Skin protectant
Inactive Ingredients: Mineral Oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol

• Could an adult use this product as a moisturizer?6 Answers
  • So you find that this product works good for what its pur...3 Answers
  • How does this work on a baby?2 Answers
Reviews (1977)
Abi W.
Mount Vernon , IN
Aquaphor healing appointment baby clears up a diaper rash within 24 hours. It definitely met my expectations because I am a first time buyer. I do think it was kind of expensive but it does last a long time I am overall satisfied. Aquaphor® Baby Healing Ointment
Brittany S.
Janesville, WI
I'm so happy I was introduced to this item. It really has helped my son when we get diaper rash so much. It really isn't to costly and works amazingly. Diaper rash was gone within a day or two at the most. :) I would totally recommend this to anyone having troubles with diaper rash
Alicia W.
Dallas
Aquaphor is FANTASTIC!  This is a must have if you have little ones. This stuff really does help prevent and treat.  Reasonably priced and worth it.  If our little lady is happy that makes us happy.  We will absolutely keep using this product for years to come.
Courtney T.
Canyon Lake, CA
This is my go to not just for baby anymore! I used it frequently for diaper rash ointment but I’ve continued to use it for scrapes, cuts, rashes, etc. It’s great for healing and soothing chapped or cracked lips. Great product for the $!
jasmin b.
Montclair
I used Aquaphor with my first child. It was great for baby acne, rashes etc. Now I need it to clear up some damage done to my son's face. I read the featured review from Michelle R. and my son is experiencing the same issues. I am buying it today. I'm going to swing by my local Rite aid. I confirm that they have it by visiting their website. I will be giving an updated review on this matter.
Andrea
Our family absolutely loves Aquaphor! We use it to help prevent diaper rash as well as to seal in moisture on baby’s skin. It is on our list of approved products to help with baby’s eczema. We have been repurchasing this product for over a year and will continue to do so.
Bri B.
Albany, NY
When I was growing up, my mom would always give me Aquaphor for my skin when I had colds. I would get irritated under and around my nose, so I'd apply this to the skin. My skin was always less likely to crack and burn when I put Aquaphor over it. I'd also use it on my lips to prevent them from cracking.  I also rub it on my ears when I dye my hair to prevent the dye from staining my skin. This product can be used for so many different things. I'd recommend it!
Katie R.
Bath
I have used Aquaphor® Baby Healing Ointment for years. When my children were in diapers, I would use it in the diaper area to prevent diaper rash, especially when they were on antibiotics or teething. I can count on one hand how many diaper Rasheed my children had and it's all thanks to Aquaphor® Baby Healing Ointment for protecting their bums.
Dani N.
Washburn
This is such a great remedy for diaper rashes, my oldest will be 5 and our youngest will be 2 soon and any time either of them had diaper rashes throughout the years we’ve used this and seen results within hours. It does much better than desitin or others like it.
Diana R.
Akron, OH
I use this on my daughters cheeks when they get chapped due to the weather. This stuff in gentle, yet affective. I put it on her cheeks before bed and she wakes up to smooth cheeks. Would totally recommend!! #aquaphor #balm Aquaphor® Baby Healing Ointment
Kendra F.
What is everyone's favorite diaper rash cream for their babies bottoms? Aquaphor® Baby Healing OintmentDesitin Diaper Rash Cream
Kathy O.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a good product for babies with eczema?
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Is this good for extremely dry skin for babies?
Tania T.
Passaic, Nj
What's better the aveeno cream or this one?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Can I put this on my toddler?