BY AQUAPHOR #1 in Baby Lotion

One essential solution for your baby’s many skincare needs: Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment is uniquely formulated to provide the extra gentle care your baby’s tender and delicate skin needs. This multi-purpose ointment can be used for many of your baby’s skin needs, from chapped cheeks to minor scrapes and scratches, to diaper rash, to the dry skin, and many more, so your baby stays happy, healthy, and protected.

• Pediatrician recommended
  • Clinically proven to restore smooth, healthy skin
  • Uniquely formulated with 41% Petrolatum to allow oxygen to flow and help heal the skin
  • Skin protectant ointment with Panthenol and Glycerin to moisturize, nourish and protect the skin to enhance healing
  • For baby’s dry, chapped skin and teething and drool rash
  • Relieves diaper rash within 6 hours
  • Protects skin from drying effects of wind and cold weather
  • Preservative and fragrance free
  • Ideal size for the whole family

Active Ingredient: Petrolatum (41%) – Skin protectant
Inactive Ingredients: Mineral Oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol

• Could an adult use this product as a moisturizer?6 Answers
  • So you find that this product works good for what its pur...3 Answers
  • How does this work on a baby?2 Answers
Reviews (1917)
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
Aquaphor has been an absolute life saver for us.  My daughter has mild/moderate eczema and it got to the point where it looked like parts of her body had been completely scalded.  I felt so terrible for her and helpless that I couldn't do anything for her.  Our pediatrician recommended that we use aquaphor for the acute dermatitis on her face and it was healed within a few days.  I'm so glad that I was turned onto this product.

While we haven't had an acute dermatitis incident again, I know that there will always be the potential for it to happen again.  We now use aquaphor religiously as a preventative measure and we absolutely love it, her skin looks amazing now!
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This is all I've used on both of my kids. It's unscented and is sensitive enough for sensitive skin. It works so well better than other creams, which most have fragrence, which should not be put on diaper rash. I use it for everything though I've gone through so many bottles and tubs of it. I honestly don't notice a difference on the ones that are for babies vs regular except the word baby on the front. So I'll just grab whichever one when I'm shopping. Definitely a great highly recommend product! I've gotten quite a few moms turned onto this. For face chapped or lips or booboo it literally works for everything!!
Rachel E.
Russell Spgs, KY
Diaper rash is inevitable and your baby will experience one from time to time, so have the best product available for immediate relief and clear-up. My daughter battled a couple of UTIs early on and as a result of the antibiotics that she was prescribed, she developed diaper rash and a yeast infection. This product cleared up the diaper rash and helped with the discomfort of the yeast infection immediately. I am shocked at how well and how quickly this product works. The best thing about this product compared to Desitin, is that it works quicker and has nearly 0-mess. The product is easy to use and apply. It’s the only diaper cream that we buy/use on my daughter.
Christina N.
Joshua, TX
My daughter has very bad eczema, she feels chapped all winter long. I used this on her and within 24 hours her skin felt so much relief. No longer so scaly. This also works amazing on diaper rashes! My grandmother had breast cancer over 20 years ago, when you could only get this brand prescribed from a dr. She had radiation and chemo, her skin looked like she had severe a sunburn, she used this stuff and over night her skin started healing! I'm a firm believer in Aquaphor!!!!
jasmin b.
Montclair
I used Aquaphor with my first child. It was great for baby acne, rashes etc. Now I need it to clear up some damage done to my son's face. I read the featured review from Michelle R. and my son is experiencing the same issues. I am buying it today. I'm going to swing by my local Rite aid. I confirm that they have it by visiting their website. I will be giving an updated review on this matter.
Mirzana S.
Phoenix, AZ
If there was 10 stars this cream would definitely be 10. I love everything about it. It heals chapped skin so fast. My son was sick and his nose was running, we went out in the wind and his face got all irritated and chapped from wind and his runny nose. Hes 2, so he wiped his nose with his sleeve. I came home washed him up and put the cream on his face. When we woke up the next morning his face was so clear like nothing was there in the first place. This product is amazing and everyone should own it. I swear by this
Michelle R.
Baltimore, OH
So glad I gave this a try!! My daughter had terrible exaggerated baby acne on her neck, chest and face. She was red and her bumps looked like she had a bad rash. My friend said that her md gave her child a topical steroid cream to make this condition go away but I was reluctant to expose my daughter to that at such a young age. So I tried aquaphor and bam! Two days and the baby acne was history! Now I use it to regularly lotion his face and neck ( especially in winter when the dry air from heaters is harsh on her skin) and I even use it on her bottom to prevent diaper rash. Like it much better than desi because it's clear, smooth and won't cake on down there
Haley B.
Ogden
We love this product! We use it as a diaper rash ointment and also for dry skin on the baby. Within a couple of days after bringing our newborn home from the hospital his face started to peal. Being new parents we were reluctant to use much of anything on his sensitive skin for fear that we would make things worse. This was the first product that we used and within hours you could notice the difference in his skin. So thankful for this product. We highly recommend Aquaphor ointment. Aquaphor® Baby Healing Ointment
Deysi L.
Bloomingdale, GA
So I’ve tried all kinds of rash remedies for my son which he got a rash all over his body and nothing was working, so I was like what the heck let’s try this one out and I swear on the first application of the ointment at night in the morning the rashes looked so much better than what it was and ever since I’ve been applying this on his body for whenever he gets rashes. I live it and definitely recommend if you’re a parent
Jasmine L.
Hayward, CA
This stuff is great for so many things I bought a tub of it when I got my first tattoo on my shoulder the tattoo artist recommended it to help it heal which it did completely. I also like to use this stuff on my lips at night and I wake up with smooth hydrated lips everyday. Also a little goes a longggg way with this stuff it will last forever. Great product!
Kendra F.
What is everyone's favorite diaper rash cream for their babies bottoms? Aquaphor® Baby Healing OintmentDesitin Diaper Rash Cream
Kathy O.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a good product for babies with eczema?
Tania T.
Passaic, Nj
What's better the aveeno cream or this one?
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Is this good for extremely dry skin for babies?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Can I put this on my toddler?