BY AQUAPHOR #1 in Baby Lotion

One essential solution for your baby’s many skincare needs: Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment is uniquely formulated to provide the extra gentle care your baby’s tender and delicate skin needs. This multi-purpose ointment can be used for many of your baby’s skin needs, from chapped cheeks to minor scrapes and scratches, to diaper rash, to the dry skin, and many more, so your baby stays happy, healthy, and protected.

• Pediatrician recommended
  • Clinically proven to restore smooth, healthy skin
  • Uniquely formulated with 41% Petrolatum to allow oxygen to flow and help heal the skin
  • Skin protectant ointment with Panthenol and Glycerin to moisturize, nourish and protect the skin to enhance healing
  • For baby’s dry, chapped skin and teething and drool rash
  • Relieves diaper rash within 6 hours
  • Protects skin from drying effects of wind and cold weather
  • Preservative and fragrance free
  • Ideal size for the whole family

Active Ingredient: Petrolatum (41%) – Skin protectant
Inactive Ingredients: Mineral Oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol

• Could an adult use this product as a moisturizer?6 Answers
  • So you find that this product works good for what its pur...3 Answers
  • How does this work on a baby?2 Answers
Reviews (1977)
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
Aquaphor has been an absolute life saver for us.  My daughter has mild/moderate eczema and it got to the point where it looked like parts of her body had been completely scalded.  I felt so terrible for her and helpless that I couldn't do anything for her.  Our pediatrician recommended that we use aquaphor for the acute dermatitis on her face and it was healed within a few days.  I'm so glad that I was turned onto this product.

While we haven't had an acute dermatitis incident again, I know that there will always be the potential for it to happen again.  We now use aquaphor religiously as a preventative measure and we absolutely love it, her skin looks amazing now!
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This is all I've used on both of my kids. It's unscented and is sensitive enough for sensitive skin. It works so well better than other creams, which most have fragrence, which should not be put on diaper rash. I use it for everything though I've gone through so many bottles and tubs of it. I honestly don't notice a difference on the ones that are for babies vs regular except the word baby on the front. So I'll just grab whichever one when I'm shopping. Definitely a great highly recommend product! I've gotten quite a few moms turned onto this. For face chapped or lips or booboo it literally works for everything!!
Kellie A.
Keaau, HI
Bought this because both my son (1 mo) and daughter (15 mo) were suffering from bad diaper rash and the Desitin extra strength wasn’t cutting it. The first night I used this on my son I saw results the very next diaper change an hour later! By the time a few hours had passed and after a few applications, it had completely gone away! I’m so impressed at how well this worked and I’d definitely recommend it to any mom out there who deals with diaper rash!
UPDATE! I had to come back and update this review with even more praise! Since this ointment is also for rashes and dry skin, I applied it to my sons really dry skin. It was so dry that it was peeling. Literally after one application a week ago, his skin hasn’t peeled since and it feels nice and smooth! Gosh I wish I knew about this product sooner. I could’ve used it on my other kids! This is also great for chapped lips! I always struggle with dry lips and ever since using this on my lips, I haven’t had dry lips since! I LOVE the multipurpose uses this ointment gives and I will be shouting to the world for everyone to try this bad boy!
Rachel E.
Russell Spgs, KY
Diaper rash is inevitable and your baby will experience one from time to time, so have the best product available for immediate relief and clear-up. My daughter battled a couple of UTIs early on and as a result of the antibiotics that she was prescribed, she developed diaper rash and a yeast infection. This product cleared up the diaper rash and helped with the discomfort of the yeast infection immediately. I am shocked at how well and how quickly this product works. The best thing about this product compared to Desitin, is that it works quicker and has nearly 0-mess. The product is easy to use and apply. It’s the only diaper cream that we buy/use on my daughter.
Christina N.
Joshua, TX
My daughter has very bad eczema, she feels chapped all winter long. I used this on her and within 24 hours her skin felt so much relief. No longer so scaly. This also works amazing on diaper rashes! My grandmother had breast cancer over 20 years ago, when you could only get this brand prescribed from a dr. She had radiation and chemo, her skin looked like she had severe a sunburn, she used this stuff and over night her skin started healing! I'm a firm believer in Aquaphor!!!!
Maria G.
Newnan, Georgia
I used this for my lips months ago and I really liked it. I left my lips feeling very soft and moisturized...i applied it day and night, but I quit using it because I just found something for my lips thats works better and tastes great. This is as well the oinment that has cured my babies diaper rash very fast...i really like it. I always have one with me. There are tons of ways to use this and ir works amazing.
But I just use it if its necessary, like i would really rrally need to use it because it contains petrolatum.
Mirzana S.
Phoenix, AZ
If there was 10 stars this cream would definitely be 10. I love everything about it. It heals chapped skin so fast. My son was sick and his nose was running, we went out in the wind and his face got all irritated and chapped from wind and his runny nose. Hes 2, so he wiped his nose with his sleeve. I came home washed him up and put the cream on his face. When we woke up the next morning his face was so clear like nothing was there in the first place. This product is amazing and everyone should own it. I swear by this
Brooklyn A.
Miamisburg
I actually emailed Aquaphor asking them if they had any samples available and they were nice enough to send me three! I got this Aquaphor ointment for my son and it just so happened to be that my son was suffering from a rash. This was one of the more stubborn rashes that he had to deal with but I'm so happy that Aquaphor took care of it and protected his sensitive skin from moisture so that his bum could heal. I'm so happy I had the privilege to try this ointment out for myself.
Maddie L.
Casa Grande, AZ
So this has a dual purpose in my life, it's made my baby happy and not red after having a reaction to diapers and wipes. It's also a win for me because in able to use it on new tattoos or my dry hands, it heals and hydrates like no tomorrow.
Taylor T.
Ohio
My daughter developed mild eczema behind her knees around her first birthday. This was the only thing that cleared it up. She’s now 20 months old with NO signs of the eczema at all. Kept her skin really well hydrated and didn’t sting her to apply it. Non scented and really thick ointment. My only complaint was that it stained any fabric it got on before it had completely absorbed into her skin. However that’s a small price to pay for clear, itch free baby skin!
Abileny S.
How does it work on your baby?
Jessa H.
Callahan, FL
Is this product very thick? And does it have a very strong smell at all?
Evie M.
Dodworth , Barnsley
How affective is this?
Angela P.
What is the difference between this baby formula version and the regular, original ointment?
Jennifer G.
Toronto, ON
My son has really yucky eczema. We were recommended Aquaphor for the times around the medicinal ointment applications. Does this stuff actually work?