Aquaphor® Baby Healing Ointment
One essential solution for your baby’s many skincare needs: Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment is uniquely formulated to provide the extra gentle care your baby’s tender and delicate skin needs. This multi-purpose ointment can be used for many of your baby’s skin needs, from chapped cheeks to minor scrapes and scratches, to diaper rash, to the dry skin, and many more, so your baby stays happy, healthy, and protected.
- Pediatrician recommended
- Clinically proven to restore smooth, healthy skin
- Uniquely formulated with 41% Petrolatum to allow oxygen to flow and help heal the skin
- Skin protectant ointment with Panthenol and Glycerin to moisturize, nourish and protect the skin to enhance healing
- For baby’s dry, chapped skin and teething and drool rash
- Relieves diaper rash within 6 hours
- Protects skin from drying effects of wind and cold weather
- Preservative and fragrance free
- Ideal size for the whole family
Active Ingredient: Petrolatum (41%) – Skin protectant
Inactive Ingredients: Mineral Oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol
Top Questions See all 167 Q&A
While we haven't had an acute dermatitis incident again, I know that there will always be the potential for it to happen again. We now use aquaphor religiously as a preventative measure and we absolutely love it, her skin looks amazing now!
UPDATE! I had to come back and update this review with even more praise! Since this ointment is also for rashes and dry skin, I applied it to my sons really dry skin. It was so dry that it was peeling. Literally after one application a week ago, his skin hasn’t peeled since and it feels nice and smooth! Gosh I wish I knew about this product sooner. I could’ve used it on my other kids! This is also great for chapped lips! I always struggle with dry lips and ever since using this on my lips, I haven’t had dry lips since! I LOVE the multipurpose uses this ointment gives and I will be shouting to the world for everyone to try this bad boy!
But I just use it if its necessary, like i would really rrally need to use it because it contains petrolatum.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos