Brittany H.
Newton, NC

Is this good for extremely dry skin for babies?

Auguste P.
Auguste P.
1 year, 3 months ago
Yes! My baby had some dry patches on her face and it moisturized her face very well.
Britney N.
Britney N.
Cynthiana, KY
1 year, 6 months ago
My son broke out on his chin and partially on his neck. It was red and chapped. I put this on the chapped area and it took it away by morning. I also have used it on his bottom as well. My son gets extremely bad diaper rashes and it is the only thing that will clear it up..
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH
1 year, 6 months ago
Yes! Its great for moisture.
Zatoria H.
Zatoria H.
Oceanside, CA
1 year, 6 months ago
Yes!! Whenever my daughter has spots of dry skin I put this on it and it clears it right up!
Brandi E.
Brandi E.
Ardmore, OK
1 year, 6 months ago
It is definitely the best, my little one has some 'cradle cap' in a few places this is the only thing that has cleared it up!
Chrissy O.
Chrissy O.
Setauket, NY
1 year, 10 months ago
Yes! It's made for that:)
Jennifer T.
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Mattawan, MI
2 years, 4 months ago
I think it works great within just one application for my kids dry skin.
Karla B.
Karla B.
2 years, 5 months ago
Yes we were given us in the hospital and told it is better to use a water based ointment such as this instead of a lotion on newborns