Kathy O.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this a good product for babies with eczema?

Bailey N.
Bailey N.
Durand, WI
1 year, 6 months ago
It helped with my little ones eczema though it does not completely heal it. Just seems to make it smoother and less irritated
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
1 year, 11 months ago
I don't think it heals my baby's eczema but it heals the skin where she scratches it.
catherine k.
catherine k.
2 years ago
Yes! its perfect! it creates like a productive layer that heals very well!
Andrea N.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Jacksonville , FL
3 years, 3 months ago
Yes! My daughter has eczema and flares up with red, dry patches a couple times a month. After I put this on her it is gone the next day.
Amber D.
Amber D.
3 years, 4 months ago
It worked brilliantly for my son, and I still like it for healing cuts and scrapes, but it doesn't work as well for my daughter, who gets severe outbreaks of eczema.
Marisol A.
Marisol A.
Bakersfield, CA
3 years, 6 months ago
My friend uses it on her daughter and she is perfectly fine.