Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This is all I've used on both of my kids. It's unscented and is sensitive enough for sensitive skin. It works so well better than other creams, which most have fragrence, which should not be put on diaper rash. I use it for everything though I've gone through so many bottles and tubs of it. I honestly don't notice a difference on the ones that are for babies vs regular except the word baby on the front. So I'll just grab whichever one when I'm shopping. Definitely a great highly recommend product! I've gotten quite a few moms turned onto this. For face chapped or lips or booboo it literally works for everything!!