Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment (14oz.)

One essential solution for your baby's many skincare needs: Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment is uniquely formulated to provide the extra gentle care your baby's tender and delicate skin needs. This multi-purpose ointment can be used for many of your baby's skin needs, from chapped cheeks to minor scrapes and scratches, to diaper rash, to the dry skin, and many more, so your baby stays happy, healthy, and protected.

Do any of you mommies use it for yourself as well?
Anyone else use this to slug!?
ıs ıt good ?
Start your review of Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment (14oz.)!
alexis  G.
Sabattus, ME
Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment (14oz.) uploaded by alexis  G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this stuff! My daughter always has dry, red cheeks and this soothes and moisturizes them. I even use it on my hands! I love that it can be used for multiple things. And it’s great for diaper rashes and irritation!
Cecilia V.
Eagle Pass, TX
Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment (14oz.) uploaded by Cecilia V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Mi bebe presento muchos granitos y roses en su rostro y cuellito y esta crema fue una solución rápida a mi problema , también ahora con sus encías que le pican tiene mucho la piel seca por la saliva y es una maravilla esta crema
Katrina M.
Grundy Center, IA
Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment (14oz.) uploaded by Katrina M.
This has always been my go to product for my son. He is 6 and still in diapers. Any small rash, red bum, or even chapped lips and this stuff works miracles over night! It’s also highly recommend by all of his doctors. I have zero complaints but do wish it came with a silicone spatula to apply it. I usually take a clean baby wipe around my finger and use that to dig out a little bit of the ointment
Jay M.
Orange, NJ
Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment (14oz.) uploaded by Jay M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my go to products for my niece. She has very sensitive skin so we’re very careful on what we use on her skin.
Nancy C.
Fontana, CA
Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment (14oz.) uploaded by Nancy C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I LOVE this for my daughter and also for me. It has sooo many uses for example diaper rashes, chapped skin and lips and more. Also amazing price for the quantity, and a little goes a long way! Definitely recommended for all the mommy’s to have.
Laura  G.
Arnold, MD
Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment (14oz.) uploaded by Laura  G.
I take care of a baby and I’ve always used this. It’s incredible how good it works. Also I have the mini version of this and usually I used to hydrate my lips and works amazing.
Nasheka J.
Tampa, FL
Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment (14oz.) uploaded by Nasheka J.
Purchased at: Amazon
The best in my opinion ointment for anything on your kiddos skin. An overall great product to keep the skin moisturized. It's great for eczema, cuts, diaper rash and the list goes on. Highly recommend getting as a must have baby item.
Kara B.
Manchester, MI
Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment (14oz.) uploaded by Kara B.
This stuff is amazing! It helps with sore bottoms, helps get rid of eczema, and cradle cap. One container of this is all you need for a long time! It’s super affordable for how long it lasts :) I recommend this for new moms. Don’t waste money on butt creams that are thick and hard to spread.
Jacqueline P.
Taft, CA
Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment (14oz.) uploaded by Jacqueline P.
This will always be my choice for tattoo after care it protects my ink and doesn’t lift my colors love this ointment also works well for chap lips
Nicole  R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment (14oz.) uploaded by Nicole  R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment (14oz.) This is one of the greatest occlusive skincare products created! It helps dry/chapped lips, dry/chapped hand, neck and body, and it helps soothe the irritation and cuts really quickly. It’s all in one type of product that everyone should have in their house. I highly recommend it! 5/5 stars.

101 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Evey B.
Norton, VA
il y a 3 mois
Samuel L. il y a 3 mois
I think it has other skin protecting ingredients. It is what I was told to use on my healing tattoos. I was told not to use Vaseline.
Hatty O.
il y a 9 mois
Juristeen K. il y a 9 mois
If you use this on the baby's face apply a small amount to your hand and rub it on. If baby has peeling face or eczema.