BY AQUAPHOR #1 in Baby Lotion, Creams & Moisturizers

One essential solution for your baby’s many skincare needs: Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment is uniquely formulated to provide the extra gentle care your baby’s tender and delicate skin needs. This multi-purpose ointment can be used for many of your baby’s skin needs, from chapped cheeks to minor scrapes and scratches, to diaper rash, to the dry skin, and many more, so your baby stays happy, healthy, and protected.

• Pediatrician recommended
  • Clinically proven to restore smooth, healthy skin
  • Uniquely formulated with 41% Petrolatum to allow oxygen to flow and help heal the skin
  • Skin protectant ointment with Panthenol and Glycerin to moisturize, nourish and protect the skin to enhance healing
  • For baby’s dry, chapped skin and teething and drool rash
  • Relieves diaper rash within 6 hours
  • Protects skin from drying effects of wind and cold weather
  • Preservative and fragrance free
  • Ideal size for the whole family

Active Ingredient: Petrolatum (41%) – Skin protectant
Inactive Ingredients: Mineral Oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol

• Could an adult use this product as a moisturizer?6 Answers
  • So you find that this product works good for what its pur...3 Answers
  • How does this work on a baby?2 Answers
Mollee W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is the best healing ointment for babies we have found so far. We are on our 3rd kid and therefore have had several bouts of diaper rash. We just put this stuff on at night if the bottom is getting irritated and by morning it is healed, soft and smooth. It is gentle on my kid's skin and on our daughters sensitive genital area. It doesn't have a ton of nasty chemicals in it compared to some of the other diaper rash creams. I also like that it is an ointment versus a cream. The ointment acts as a barrier whereas a cream simply soaks into the skin. It's also affordable and can be found at any major retailer or drugstore.
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
I liked this product..My dtr has extremely dry skin and her doctor suggested that I should try this product for it..It goes on clear so I was able to use it during the daytime hrs..It almost looks and feels like a vaseline..it goes on very smoothly but you have to be careful not to put too much on because it really doesn't seem to soak into the skin it sort of makes a layer on it..I really preferred to use it at bedtime because it makes her skin feel oily but she doesn't really need it every day after a few days of her using it..it helps so much I can switch back to a less severe Lotion..I highly recommend this product
Gabrielle M.
Baton Rouge
Purchased at: Target
This product is the ONLY thing I will use on my son. When he was first born,I had of course registered for regular diapwe rash cream but luckily a huge tub of aquaphor,worrying it woukd never get uses. I uses regular diaper rash cream for his first diaper rash ever. It never went away and continued getting worse so my sister recommend I try the aquaohor. Sure enough,the diaper rash was healed within 5 hours. So yes,I am a dedicated aquaphor fan. But no,off brands are not equivalent unfortunately. It is a little pricey,but the tub of it is $22 and is still not empty,after 14 months.
Libby J.
Atlanta
I received a sample of this product in one of my baby registry gift bags. I have only had to use it a few times to help my son with diaper rash. We are so fortunate that he has only had a very small amount of diaper rash and only a handful of times and he's almost two! Thankfully I had this ointment on hand to use when it was needed. This ointment applied smoothly and gently to my baby's diaper rash. You only need a very small amount and the rash should clear up within a day or two of regular application with each diaper change.
Brianna R.
Braselton
When our daughter was born, she developed eczema over a short period of time. Her pediatrician told us to use this on it. It worked withing about 2-3 days. I loved it! We actually just recently used it on her cheeks because she's teething and her drool caused a rash on her cheek. Aquaphor healed that within 2 days. It's great stuff! I'm not even sure how much it is because her pediatrician had given us sample bottles of a few different types of ointments/creams/lotions, so I haven't had to purchase any yet.
Heather C.
Purchased at: Target
If I can give this 10 Stars I would. Aquaphor is amazingly amazingly great. Oh and did I mention it's a lifesaver, this is my go-to for any type of eczema dry skin rashes dry lips work so well and hydrates my little baby girl skip I can give this 10 stars I would. Aquaphor is amazingly amazingly great. Oh and did I mention it to life favor, this is might go to for any type of estimate rise again rashes dry lips work so well and hydrate my little baby girl I would definitely recommend this
Rebecca T.
Augusta
The absolute BEST diaper treatment hands down. I my daughter has only ever had diaper rash 3 times, she is 15months old now. How ever the first time she ever had it it was pretty bad, I was putting another brands diaper rash ointment on jt, I actually tried 2 others before I tried this, and if anything it seemed to have gotten worse. I applied this product to her rash right before bed, THE RASHED VANISHED OVER NIGHT. I will never purchase anything for diaper rash other than this product
Purchased at: Target
I live this. I've recommended it to.many mom's and they all have been grateful for it. My son has a clogged tear duct, which has lead to his tears coming down the cheek instead or the corner of his eyes. His little cheek is always chapped. I can see a difference very quickly. I also use it on his chin since he drools like crazy now he's teething. I keep a bottle at home and in the diaper bag. We live in MI and with our winter weather it's great to keep on hand!
Brittany H.
Columbus, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
When my baby was born he he started the newborn peeling stage and NOTHING would help until I tried this product. I'm talking I tried every lotion and ointment on the market for babies and nothing even touched the dry peeling skin. I could not believe how this ointment was changing that snake skin into baby smooth perfect baby skin! I have recommended this to every mama with a new born for the last two years! It was a miracle product and I stand by it!
Stephanie K.
Arlington, WA
Purchased at: Target
I love aquaphor! It is multipurpose as well! I use it on babys bum for protection against diaper rash and it also helps to put on if your little does get a rash. Any type of chapped skin can be covered in a light layer of this and you can expect it to be protected, soothed and heal! I love this and the convenient tube it's in is perfect for storage. I also use on my lips and nipples when they get chapped. Great product!
Kendra F.
What is everyone's favorite diaper rash cream for their babies bottoms? Aquaphor® Baby Healing OintmentDESITIN® Rapid Relief Diaper Rash Cream
Kathy O.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a good product for babies with eczema?
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Is this good for extremely dry skin for babies?
Tania T.
Passaic, Nj
What's better the aveeno cream or this one?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Can I put this on my toddler?

Amazon