BY AQUAPHOR #1 in Baby Lotion, Creams & Moisturizers

One essential solution for your baby’s many skincare needs: Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment is uniquely formulated to provide the extra gentle care your baby’s tender and delicate skin needs. This multi-purpose ointment can be used for many of your baby’s skin needs, from chapped cheeks to minor scrapes and scratches, to diaper rash, to the dry skin, and many more, so your baby stays happy, healthy, and protected.

• Pediatrician recommended
  • Clinically proven to restore smooth, healthy skin
  • Uniquely formulated with 41% Petrolatum to allow oxygen to flow and help heal the skin
  • Skin protectant ointment with Panthenol and Glycerin to moisturize, nourish and protect the skin to enhance healing
  • For baby’s dry, chapped skin and teething and drool rash
  • Relieves diaper rash within 6 hours
  • Protects skin from drying effects of wind and cold weather
  • Preservative and fragrance free
  • Ideal size for the whole family

Active Ingredient: Petrolatum (41%) – Skin protectant
Inactive Ingredients: Mineral Oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol

• Could an adult use this product as a moisturizer?6 Answers
  • So you find that this product works good for what its pur...3 Answers
  • How does this work on a baby?2 Answers
Cassie B.
Hanover, MD
I have more than 10 tattoos, and this is the ONLY product I've ever used during the healing process. It stays on to keep it moist during the healing process and helps with that healing itch.  I would definitely say that you should buy this over any expensive tattoo gels, unless your artist personally recommends otherwise, as I am by no means a tattoo professional. This product just always worked wonders for me.
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
Aquaphor has been an absolute life saver for us.  My daughter has mild/moderate eczema and it got to the point where it looked like parts of her body had been completely scalded.  I felt so terrible for her and helpless that I couldn't do anything for her.  Our pediatrician recommended that we use aquaphor for the acute dermatitis on her face and it was healed within a few days.  I'm so glad that I was turned onto this product.

While we haven't had an acute dermatitis incident again, I know that there will always be the potential for it to happen again.  We now use aquaphor religiously as a preventative measure and we absolutely love it, her skin looks amazing now!
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This is all I've used on both of my kids. It's unscented and is sensitive enough for sensitive skin. It works so well better than other creams, which most have fragrence, which should not be put on diaper rash. I use it for everything though I've gone through so many bottles and tubs of it. I honestly don't notice a difference on the ones that are for babies vs regular except the word baby on the front. So I'll just grab whichever one when I'm shopping. Definitely a great highly recommend product! I've gotten quite a few moms turned onto this. For face chapped or lips or booboo it literally works for everything!!
Rachel E.
Russell Spgs, KY
Diaper rash is inevitable and your baby will experience one from time to time, so have the best product available for immediate relief and clear-up. My daughter battled a couple of UTIs early on and as a result of the antibiotics that she was prescribed, she developed diaper rash and a yeast infection. This product cleared up the diaper rash and helped with the discomfort of the yeast infection immediately. I am shocked at how well and how quickly this product works. The best thing about this product compared to Desitin, is that it works quicker and has nearly 0-mess. The product is easy to use and apply. It’s the only diaper cream that we buy/use on my daughter.
Tristen O.
Burlington, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
If you’re looking for something to aid in tattoo healing this is the stuff. It quickly relieves dryness and helps reduce swelling to make the tattoo healing process more efficient. Fully recommend to anyone with sensitive skin.
Vyasaveda S.
New York , NY
I prefer this ointment over any other one my baby gets dry patches on her elbows and on her legs after a bath I rub her down in this ointment and it’s like it instantly starts working her skin feels so smooth and glows after !!
Samantha I.
Oakfield , NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve used this for both my baby and myself. This works very well for all sorts of things- I have used it for my tattoo healing and for dry skin. It is very pricey, but it is worth the price as it works very well.
Maria G.
Newnan, Georgia
I used this for my lips months ago and I really liked it. I left my lips feeling very soft and moisturized...i applied it day and night, but I quit using it because I just found something for my lips thats works better and tastes great. This is as well the oinment that has cured my babies diaper rash very fast...i really like it. I always have one with me. There are tons of ways to use this and ir works amazing.
But I just use it if its necessary, like i would really rrally need to use it because it contains petrolatum.
Mirzana S.
Phoenix, AZ
If there was 10 stars this cream would definitely be 10. I love everything about it. It heals chapped skin so fast. My son was sick and his nose was running, we went out in the wind and his face got all irritated and chapped from wind and his runny nose. Hes 2, so he wiped his nose with his sleeve. I came home washed him up and put the cream on his face. When we woke up the next morning his face was so clear like nothing was there in the first place. This product is amazing and everyone should own it. I swear by this
Brooklyn A.
Miamisburg, OH
I actually emailed Aquaphor asking them if they had any samples available and they were nice enough to send me three! I got this Aquaphor ointment for my son and it just so happened to be that my son was suffering from a rash. This was one of the more stubborn rashes that he had to deal with but I'm so happy that Aquaphor took care of it and protected his sensitive skin from moisture so that his bum could heal. I'm so happy I had the privilege to try this ointment out for myself.
Kendra F.
What is everyone's favorite diaper rash cream for their babies bottoms? Aquaphor® Baby Healing OintmentDESITIN® Rapid Relief Diaper Rash Cream
Kathy O.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a good product for babies with eczema?
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Is this good for extremely dry skin for babies?
Tania T.
Passaic, Nj
What's better the aveeno cream or this one?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Can I put this on my toddler?

Amazon