BY AQUAPHOR #1 in Baby Lotion, Creams & Moisturizers

One essential solution for your baby’s many skincare needs: Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment is uniquely formulated to provide the extra gentle care your baby’s tender and delicate skin needs. This multi-purpose ointment can be used for many of your baby’s skin needs, from chapped cheeks to minor scrapes and scratches, to diaper rash, to the dry skin, and many more, so your baby stays happy, healthy, and protected.

• Pediatrician recommended
  • Clinically proven to restore smooth, healthy skin
  • Uniquely formulated with 41% Petrolatum to allow oxygen to flow and help heal the skin
  • Skin protectant ointment with Panthenol and Glycerin to moisturize, nourish and protect the skin to enhance healing
  • For baby’s dry, chapped skin and teething and drool rash
  • Relieves diaper rash within 6 hours
  • Protects skin from drying effects of wind and cold weather
  • Preservative and fragrance free
  • Ideal size for the whole family

Active Ingredient: Petrolatum (41%) – Skin protectant
Inactive Ingredients: Mineral Oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol

• Could an adult use this product as a moisturizer?6 Answers
  • So you find that this product works good for what its pur...3 Answers
  • How does this work on a baby?2 Answers
Libby J.
Atlanta
I received a sample of this product in one of my baby registry gift bags. I have only had to use it a few times to help my son with diaper rash. We are so fortunate that he has only had a very small amount of diaper rash and only a handful of times and he's almost two! Thankfully I had this ointment on hand to use when it was needed. This ointment applied smoothly and gently to my baby's diaper rash. You only need a very small amount and the rash should clear up within a day or two of regular application with each diaper change.
Brittany H.
Columbus, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
When my baby was born he he started the newborn peeling stage and NOTHING would help until I tried this product. I'm talking I tried every lotion and ointment on the market for babies and nothing even touched the dry peeling skin. I could not believe how this ointment was changing that snake skin into baby smooth perfect baby skin! I have recommended this to every mama with a new born for the last two years! It was a miracle product and I stand by it!
Stephanie K.
Arlington, WA
Purchased at: Target
I love aquaphor! It is multipurpose as well! I use it on babys bum for protection against diaper rash and it also helps to put on if your little does get a rash. Any type of chapped skin can be covered in a light layer of this and you can expect it to be protected, soothed and heal! I love this and the convenient tube it's in is perfect for storage. I also use on my lips and nipples when they get chapped. Great product!
Jaime G.
Knox, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
This ointment worked great for my middle daughters eczema. She had her first flare up when she was just a month old. I had to constantly put lotion on her skin in order to avoid any cracking or bleeding. When she had the occasional problem of cracking and bleeding, this healing ointment was my go to! The best part was that it worked so quickly. Her problem areas were always almost healed over after just 2 days of applying it 3 times a day.
holly s.
Avondale, AZ
This is the best preventative for diaper rash on an infant. You put it on after each diaper change on dry skin and it helps to keep a barrier from the skin to moisture, helping to prevent diaper rash. This is the only ointment I use now and it’s perfect for sensitive skin. It’s the only ointment that didn’t cause a rash on my children’s sensitive skin. I highly recommend this for all new parents !!!
Lindsey K.
This stuff is the bees-knees. I used to work in a laboratory, and my hands were constantly dry and cracking because of the frequent hand-washing we would need. The lab only stocked Aquaphor creams, and they workes tremendously well at locking in moisture and keeping my hands soft. So, when I had a baby I had to try out this product and like the original it is terrific at healing chafed and dry skin.
Nikita M.
Winnetka, CA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Wanted to be well prepared for my baby. I was a first time mom. Decided to get Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment to prevent diaper rashes. This ointment worked well for my son. I continuously use this on a daily basis. It seals out moisture, prevents diaper rashes. Great for dry skin during winter. My son was having dry red skin around his nose during the winter and within a week his skin was healed.
Stephanie C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Im sure this stuff has it's uses but I found the formula very heavy and thick. It clogged my son's pores and caused him to break out. I had been using it to treat a drool rash under his chin and was on the verge of having to use a steroid cream for it but switched to Aveenos eczema lotions and it was cleared in about a week. And no baby acne!
Rayna G.
Purchased at: CVS
Can always count on this in my household for the kids an sometimes myself. Great for those dry rashes, chapped lips, an red bums! My children are both white An Hispanic, which is great an all until it comes to there skin. I have oily skin an my husband had dry so the kids are torn between the two 🤷🏻‍♀️! So this is must have everyday
Janice D.
Purchased at: Target
We use this product for EVERYTHING on the kids. It’s main purpose is to prevent diaper rash. Which we use on my one year old son. I also use it on dry skin, dry patches, chapped lips, scraps, you name it. It can get pretty pricey. So we try to use coupons or find them on sale. But highly recommend this for baby’s, kids and adults!
Kendra F.
What is everyone's favorite diaper rash cream for their babies bottoms? Aquaphor® Baby Healing OintmentDESITIN® Rapid Relief Diaper Rash Cream
Kathy O.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a good product for babies with eczema?
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Is this good for extremely dry skin for babies?
Tania T.
Passaic, Nj
What's better the aveeno cream or this one?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Can I put this on my toddler?

Amazon