Aquaphor Baby Gentle Wash & Shampoo uploaded by Stephanie A.Aquaphor Baby Gentle Wash & Shampoo uploaded by Alyssa C.

BY AQUAPHOR

New From Eucerin® 2 in 1 Formula With soothing chamomile and provitamin B5 for healthy skin and hair. Gently cleanses with no tears Pediatrician Recommended You baby s delicate skin and hair can become dry and easily irritated from soaps and even water.  That is because a baby s skin is thinner and more sensitive than adult skin.  The Solution?  Aquaphor Gentle Wash and Shampoo , a mild 2 in 1 wash that gently cleanses skin and hair without drying.  Enriched with soothing chamomile essence and provitamin B5, it is specially designed and clinically proven to be gentle for baby s sensitive skin. Tear-free Free of fragrance and dyes Cleanses with a light lather that rinses easily Washes hair without irritating scalp Pediatrician recommended brand Questions or Comments?  800-227-4703 or visit EucerinUS.com see more...

• Is this sented or have any fragrance at all?5 Answers
  • Would this be ideal for a baby with eczema?1 Answers
  • How does this compare to Johnson and Johnson though?3 Answers
Erika E.
We were going crazy with my little one trying to find a wash that was gentle enough for him eczema and this helped tremendously . Has a mild scent and didn't seem to irritate his skin . Would recommend this .
Ameriki J.
Clemmons, NC
Our doctor recommended this to us for use with our little ones sensitive eczema ridden skin and it works wonderfully. On the pricier side but definitely worth it from the results.
Jordan L.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert
This has been great for my son's super sensitive skin and eczema. I don't have to worry about this hurting my son when he takes a bath and that makes this mommy very happy.
Keaira S.
Norfolk , VA
Mega Parent Expert
This product was recommended to me by my son's pediatrician as a gentle cleanser for him. He has eczema and this product did not irritate or exacerbate his sensitive skin. Good product.
LeeAnn B.
We have used this since my daughter was a baby. It was recommended for cradle cap and worked. I have even used it when my sensitive skin gets extra dry or itchy in the winter. It's a brand you can trust and a product that works.
Kathleen F.
Oneonta, NY
This is gentle and leaves baby's skin smooth. I still use this on my oldest child because she has eczema. This wash is a must have for anyone with sensitive skin.
Carrie F.
Westfield, MA
The only product I could use when my oldest son had terrible eczema. I will continue to use it for all my kids as it is one of the best for babies skin.
Jenna B.
Fort Myers, FL
Mega Parent Expert
my baby has sensitive skin so i love this gently non fragrant soap for only her body. i have to use 1-2 pumps and she’s 2. i will continue to use.
Jackie S.
San Antonio , Tx
I had to get this when my son had cradle cap and it worked wonders. It also worked for my younger son who's skin was very sensitive.
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
This is a great gentle baby wash and shampoo at a great price. I find this at Walmart and it was very nice and had a good smell
Anin J.
Is this good for eczema?
Ashlee W.
Just found out my newborn has cradle cap even on his face and ears.. will this be good for him?
Jamie M.
Hollywood, MD
Is this sented or have any fragrance at all?
Jessica B.
Does it cause eye irritation if got into baby's eye?
neiva p.
El Campo, TX
Is this sensitive for newborns ? i wanted to try this product on my baby