Aquaphor Baby Gentle Wash & Shampoo uploaded by Alyssa C.Aquaphor Baby Gentle Wash & Shampoo uploaded by Stephanie A.

BY AQUAPHOR

New From Eucerin® 2 in 1 Formula With soothing chamomile and provitamin B5 for healthy skin and hair. Gently cleanses with no tears Pediatrician Recommended You baby s delicate skin and hair can become dry and easily irritated from soaps and even water.  That is because a baby s skin is thinner and more sensitive than adult skin.  The Solution?  Aquaphor Gentle Wash and Shampoo , a mild 2 in 1 wash that gently cleanses skin and hair without drying.  Enriched with soothing chamomile essence and provitamin B5, it is specially designed and clinically proven to be gentle for baby s sensitive skin. Tear-free Free of fragrance and dyes Cleanses with a light lather that rinses easily Washes hair without irritating scalp Pediatrician recommended brand Questions or Comments?  800-227-4703 or visit EucerinUS.com see more...

• Is this sented or have any fragrance at all?5 Answers
  • Would this be ideal for a baby with eczema?1 Answers
  • How does this compare to Johnson and Johnson though?3 Answers
Margeaux M.
Margeaux M.
Galva, IL
After I had my baby I was clueless as to which baby wash to use. I at first went with Johnson and Johnson but it dried out her skin. I decided to give this a try. I had used Aquaphor before on my tattoos so I figured it was worth a shot. I loved it! The soap is extremely mild, there is not a lot of unknown ingrwdiwnts. Her skin stays nice and hydrated. I will continue to use this forever !
roshauna g.
roshauna g.
Taylor, MI
Besides aveeno this works great for my daughter who has funny skin like her dad and I. I've been using this on her since she was a couple months old it doesn't irritate her skin like some other baby products do it's definitely gentle. I usually get it from target when it's on sale and I have a coupon.
Lara S.
Lara S.
I admit- I use this for myself. I don't even have a baby! What I love about it is how gentle it is, even on my acne-prone skin. It prevents breakouts when I use it as body wash, and when I want to switch my shampoo routine, I use it in my hair! This is abs a must-have for me.
LeeAnn B.
LeeAnn B.
We have used this since my daughter was a baby. It was recommended for cradle cap and worked. I have even used it when my sensitive skin gets extra dry or itchy in the winter. It's a brand you can trust and a product that works.
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
Forney, TX
Very nice and gentle. When you have multiple kids and multiple sensitivities then we turn to products like this. Who has time as a mom to buy five different products for six different kids and still do her own hair!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Only shampoo i use on my son. I love the texture on it and that its gentle on his skin as well that's it's scent less. Would recommend for kids with sensitive skin. Very affordable and vey good for the price.
Keaira S.
Keaira S.
Norfolk , VA
This product was recommended to me by my son's pediatrician as a gentle cleanser for him. He has eczema and this product did not irritate or exacerbate his sensitive skin. Good product.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Only baby shampoo that one of sons can use that doesn't break out his skin. they have no issues when it gets in their eyes and it doesn't have an overbearing scent.
Carrie F.
Carrie F.
Westfield, MA
The only product I could use when my oldest son had terrible eczema. I will continue to use it for all my kids as it is one of the best for babies skin.
Amy  O.
Amy O.
Martinsburg, PA
This is a great gentle baby wash and shampoo at a great price. I find this at Walmart and it was very nice and had a good smell
Anin J.
Anin J.
Is this good for eczema?
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Just found out my newborn has cradle cap even on his face and ears.. will this be good for him?
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Hollywood, MD
Is this sented or have any fragrance at all?
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Does it cause eye irritation if got into baby's eye?
neiva p.
neiva p.
El Campo, TX
Is this sensitive for newborns ? i wanted to try this product on my baby