BY AQUAPHOR #1 in Scalp Treatments

For dry, cracked, or irritated skin. see more...

Nikki C.
Wayland, NY
Aquaphor I had never heard of until a few years ago when I got a tattoo. It was a product the shop I went to recommended over everything including over priced fancy tattoo ointments. It is super affordable . When I used it on my tattoo it never scabbed up or dried out and actually made it heal in half the amount of time it normally would. It never peeled like a sunburn which tattoos usually do, which means no ink was lost and no lines or shading was messed up. SERIOUSLY!!!!!!? Its a miracle ointment for your skin. My son had the worst rash from a breakout from a WALMART brand diaper, same thing happened to my daughter as well. I tried everything and every ointment including one from a pharmacy prescribed by a doctor. Two weeks of tortue and a baby in severe pain and I thought of this from getting my tattoo went out bought one- within two days it was compltley clear !!!!!!!!!!!!! And after one day it took the redness and swelling away and he was much calmer. Same thing with my daughter. Seriously life saving product I always always have this !
Christina N.
Godley
My daughter has very bad eczema, she feels chapped all winter long. I used this on her and within 24 hours her skin felt so much relief. No longer so scaly. This also works amazing on diaper rashes! My grandmother had breast cancer over 20 years ago, when you could only get this brand prescribed from a dr. She had radiation and chemo, her skin looked like she had severe a sunburn, she used this stuff and over night her skin started healing! I'm a firm believer in Aquaphor!!!!
Kamni G.
Saint Johns, FL
I am a millennial mom to a toddler and newborn. A girl and a boy. Aquaphor® Baby Advanced Therapy Healing Ointment Skin Protectant is always in our home for both kids. It is great for chapped lips, elbows or diaper rashes. Better yet, it protects skin overnight so we can avoid rashes. I always have two extra in the closet in the event we run out. Needless to say, this is a must in my home and it works for us.
Haley B.
Ogden
We love this product! We use it as a diaper rash ointment and also for dry skin on the baby. Within a couple of days after bringing our newborn home from the hospital his face started to peal. Being new parents we were reluctant to use much of anything on his sensitive skin for fear that we would make things worse. This was the first product that we used and within hours you could notice the difference in his skin. So thankful for this product. We highly recommend Aquaphor ointment. Aquaphor® Baby Advanced Therapy Healing Ointment Skin Protectant 14 oz. Box
Jasmine L.
Hayward, CA
This stuff is great for so many things I bought a tub of it when I got my first tattoo on my shoulder the tattoo artist recommended it to help it heal which it did completely. I also like to use this stuff on my lips at night and I wake up with smooth hydrated lips everyday. Also a little goes a longggg way with this stuff it will last forever. Great product!
Lindsey S.
This is a must have item for me. It is great over new scars, but I mostly use it as a sealant. I have keratosis pilaris, it is on my jawline, my forearms, worst on the back of my arms, and a little on my legs. Once a week after exfoliating, I will pile on "overnight" products with dimethicone and glycolic acid to reduce redness and the milia. The aquaphor essentially seals it in, so I get more results. Overall, very handy. Sometimes, in a pinch, I will tap a small amount on my lips over liquid lipstick if the lines are too prominent, and that will smooth out the lines, and mellow the matte
AlyssaandTaylor C.
Indianapolis , IN
This stuff worked like magic. My daughter had a horrible rash with blisters and we used this before bed and woke up and it was GONE. I almost had to question if she had the rash. It’s defiantly a pain to wash off hands but it’s well worth it for the effectiveness .
Taina V.
Newark
I Love aquaphor! It saved my daughters skin! She suffered from severe extension it would cause candida in her skin because of the scratch which would lead to the candida infections. After being treated for the infection the doctor told us to use another steroid and aquaphor for maintenance and I wasn't comfortable with more steroids so I used aquaphor only about 3 times a day. I would let the aquaphor penetrate through her skin by not fulliy drying her after a shower. It's been amazing and she hasn't had 1 flare up!
Sassha C.
If your a mom this is a must have for your little one whether it be for dry/itchy skin or a diaper rash this stuff will get the job done and quickly. Love using this on my littlest one and best of all it doesn’t have a scent to it and it’s clear!
Robin C.
Lewisville
 This is one of the only products on the market that has been useful for dry skin and itchy skin for me. It's consistent Texture is thick enough to cover and lubricate to last throughout the day !  It was able to Heal up the dry patches within 24 hours I found it very useful and we definitely recommend this product and purchase it often !
Britni T.
Warsaw, IN
Has anyone put this on hair and had the hair come off?
Cristy H.
Liberal , KS
My little girl has dry hair. Will this work on her?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
So you find that this product works good for what its purpose is?
Mayela H.
Weslaco, TX
my 2 year old been sooo itch because of her dry scale does it leave ur hair yucky?
Cristy H.
Liberal , KS
How does this work on a baby?