BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAquaphor
Advanced Therapy Ointment Body Spray

Aquaphor Advanced Therapy Ointment Body Spray

Aquaphor Ointment Body Spray is a breakthrough innovation that immediately soothes, and relieves dry, rough skin all day. The cooling spray is easy to apply and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. Unlike a spray lotion, the ointment is water-free and...

JuuSt curious if this product works well and if so does it last a while/worth the money?
Couple of questions: Do you find this wastes product since its a spray? Does it absorb well or do you still feel like you have to rub it in? Does it irritate newly shaved legs?
Start your review of Aquaphor Advanced Therapy Ointment Body Spray!
Michelle O.
Aquaphor Advanced Therapy Ointment Body Spray uploaded by Michelle O.
Purchased at: Target
This is great spray moisturizer and skin protector. It's just like the ointment but in a spray. It goes on evenly and isn't gloppy like the ointment. It's perfect for when you're in a hurry or if you have trouble reaching any areas. Highly recommend.
Lilly O.
Longmont
Aquaphor Advanced Therapy Ointment Body Spray uploaded by Lilly O.
Purchased at: Target
OMG i cannot rant about this enough! It’s so easy to spray on, doesn’t make your hands greasy, and works so well!!!!!! In love!
Lindsay S.
Arlington
Aquaphor Advanced Therapy Ointment Body Spray uploaded by Lindsay S.
Purchased at: Target
Super useful for hard to reach areas. I find that this sprays a cool mist out and is easily rubbed in or just left as is. It’s a typical aquaphor consistency but is easier to get applied to areas like the back.
Adriana R.
Fontana, CA
Aquaphor Advanced Therapy Ointment Body Spray uploaded by Adriana R.
Works okay. I received a sample of this, and decided to use it on my kids. They get dry skin in the winter months. It did its job. Don’t really care that it’s unscented. It’s a little greasy. It’s aight. Yup.
Aya Y.
Forest Hills, NY
Aquaphor Advanced Therapy Ointment Body Spray uploaded by Aya Y.
Aquaphor Advanced Therapy Ointment Body Spray uploaded by Aya Y.
Purchased at: CVS
I guess I’m a fool for expecting something different. I’ve used regular Aquaphor Healing Ointment for Minor Wound Care (2x3.5oz.) for tattoos, cracked cuticles and healing scabs but for some reason I thought it’d be a great spray lotion. Though the mist is extremely fine and applies like a dream, this never seems to absorb fully, leaving a sticky mess all day long. Not to mention that the instructions say spray and then rub in which to me defeats the purpose of a spray lotion. This is probably still great for tattoos but I won’t be using it for anything else. It also gets on my floors which leaves a slippery residue that I have to wipe up.
Nicole T.
Indianapolis, IN
Aquaphor Advanced Therapy Ointment Body Spray uploaded by Nicole T.
Purchased at: Amazon
This spray lotion is okay. I feel other lotions leave my skin softer. This one for convenience purposes is nice because of the spray on feature. It is a little pricey as well. #lotion #spraylotion #aquaphor
Hannah N.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: CVS
This product is a great idea but its execution could use a little work. My first issue is with how cold the lotion is when it comes out from out of the can. This is a very unsettling feeling especially when you’re fresh out of the shower. Secondly, it is a spray so it’s going to go wherever it’s pointed. I would suggest doing this over a bath mat to avoid creating a slippery bathroom floor or wet carpet in your room. Lastly, you will feel moisturized but you will always feel a little bit like a greased up pro wrestler about to do their finisher on their opponent. I think the lotion itself is nice but I wish I was able to rub it into my skin a little more before it dries but I did notice an improvement in my skin.
Marcine S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the Aquaphor Advance Therapy Ointment Spray. I have very dry skin and can't lotion my back. The ointment spray allows me to be able to spray my back and rub it in with my long towel. My back doesn't itch or crack from being dry anymore.
Reba B.
Aquaphor Advanced Therapy Ointment Body Spray uploaded by Reba B.
If you have severely cracked or very damaged winter skin, this is amazing! But because it is so oily and almost greasy, it is not suitable for everyday use like you would body lotions. It is also great for cracked feet, but I highly recommend not spraying it until you are ready for bed.
Crystal R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this brand I always have they never disappoint me the prices are great and the products are great too it feels so good on my skin