BY AQUANIL HC

This skin cleanser has been created as a gentle cleanser for all skin types. This unique formula is fragrance-free, non-alkaline and non-comedogenic. It rinses easily and leaves skin feeling smooth, soft and healthy looking. Mild and gentle enough to use on a baby. Non-irritating Cleanses and softens Mild formula ; see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jenn E.
Jenn E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lotion is amazing. I have been using it for years now as I have very sensitive skin. I use it all over my face daily and my body(as needed). It works wonders for my skin! It has replaced me needing all kinds of different prescribed creams/ointments for my skin. I order offline as it is cheaper than through my drugstores or pharmacies. It's a little expensive for the size of the bottle but worth it and I haven't found anything that works like it! I've repurchased a hundred times, will continue too, and always recommend it!
Estephanie O.
Estephanie O.
Its a great and affordable lotion. Its very good to the skin and not harsh at all. My skin is very sensitive but it worked out great.
Sis C.
Sis C.
Angleton, TX
It was amazing. I highly recommend it if you want amazing and soft skin! It will most defiantly use it again
Carrie W.
Carrie W.
Hiwasse, AR
This is such a wonderful product. I use this before applying my make up. Leaves your skin feeling soft
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Ebro, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really like this. I use this before I put foundation on. It isn't to pricey and it lasts a long time.
Bernice A.
Bernice A.
Moses Lake, WA
Loved it. Works good and affordable. Highly recommend it for anyone who's doubtful of this product.
Desstenie T.
Desstenie T.
Granite shoals, TX
Vyhubhuubhb bnknljkkbkhk jjbjbjhjhjbbkkb
Iniknnknknknonn inkn ibib jbib jjkkb dbndnddn dndjdj
Mayra C.
Mayra C.
Garden Grove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it.Such a great lotion.Will not be disappointed in buying this product.
Kaleah C.
Kaleah C.
Riverdale, GA
Hydrocortisone is great for eczema. It calms down the break outs! Since it's lotion it's better to use!
Rebekah C.
Rebekah C.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lotion is fantastic. I have very sensitive skin and I feel like it's great for that rejuvenating feeling. It's a good price for what you get and I would highly recommend this to anyone who would like to try a new lotion!
Malana T.
Malana T.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it great for sensitive skin?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Suamico, WI
Is this product greasy at all?
Amber B.
Amber B.
Cleveland, TN
Is this like the medica hydrocortisone or different .I seen people say they used it before applying make up and I was like what ??
Lizzeth A.
Lizzeth A.
Never seen this product I need a good lotion for my face. How do is this product?
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this product lather up and catch all the makeup left over from after makeup wipes?