BY AQUANIL HC

This skin cleanser has been created as a gentle cleanser for all skin types. This unique formula is fragrance-free, non-alkaline and non-comedogenic. It rinses easily and leaves skin feeling smooth, soft and healthy looking. Mild and gentle enough to use on a baby. Non-irritating Cleanses and softens Mild formula ; see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Desstenie T.
Granite shoals, TX
Vyhubhuubhb bnknljkkbkhk jjbjbjhjhjbbkkb
Iniknnknknknonn inkn ibib jbib jjkkb dbndnddn dndjdj
Casey L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product when I had allergic reaction and it really helped the itch of my hives.
Maria R.
Westminster, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is perfect to clean ur hands and leve them soft after, I really like it and use it on my kids too cuz things get messy :)
Meghan C.
Ebro, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really like this. I use this before I put foundation on. It isn't to pricey and it lasts a long time.
Carrie W.
Hiwasse, AR
This is such a wonderful product. I use this before applying my make up. Leaves your skin feeling soft
Kaleah C.
Riverdale, GA
Hydrocortisone is great for eczema. It calms down the break outs! Since it's lotion it's better to use!
Malana T.
Dallas , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing and is a great moisturizer before applying liquid foundation. I highly recommend this and walgreens has some AWSOME beauty products.
Samantha F.
Brookdale, CA
I love this. Use it on my hands daily and have for years. It works perfect with my skin.
Rebekah C.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lotion is fantastic. I have very sensitive skin and I feel like it's great for that rejuvenating feeling. It's a good price for what you get and I would highly recommend this to anyone who would like to try a new lotion!
marisela v.
Escondido, CA
This lotion is so amazing! I totally recommend it. It minimizes your breakouts & leaves your skin very hydrated & very clean
Malana T.
Dallas , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it great for sensitive skin?
Nicole H.
Suamico, WI
Is this product greasy at all?
Amber B.
Cleveland, TN
Is this like the medica hydrocortisone or different .I seen people say they used it before applying make up and I was like what ??
Lizzeth A.
Never seen this product I need a good lotion for my face. How do is this product?
Melanie H.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this product lather up and catch all the makeup left over from after makeup wipes?