BY AQUANIL HC

This skin cleanser has been created as a gentle cleanser for all skin types. This unique formula is fragrance-free, non-alkaline and non-comedogenic. It rinses easily and leaves skin feeling smooth, soft and healthy looking. Mild and gentle enough to use on a baby. Non-irritating Cleanses and softens Mild formula ; see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Rebekah C.
Hempstead, NY
This lotion is fantastic. I have very sensitive skin and I feel like it's great for that rejuvenating feeling. It's a good price for what you get and I would highly recommend this to anyone who would like to try a new lotion!
Jenn E.
This lotion is amazing. I have been using it for years now as I have very sensitive skin. I use it all over my face daily and my body(as needed). It works wonders for my skin! It has replaced me needing all kinds of different prescribed creams/ointments for my skin. I order offline as it is cheaper than through my drugstores or pharmacies. It's a little expensive for the size of the bottle but worth it and I haven't found anything that works like it! I've repurchased a hundred times, will continue too, and always recommend it!
Malana T.
Dallas, TX
This stuff is amazing and is a great moisturizer before applying liquid foundation. I highly recommend this and walgreens has some AWSOME beauty products.
Estephanie O.
Its a great and affordable lotion. Its very good to the skin and not harsh at all. My skin is very sensitive but it worked out great.
Maria R.
Westminster , CO
This is perfect to clean ur hands and leve them soft after, I really like it and use it on my kids too cuz things get messy :)
marisela v.
Escondido, CA
This lotion is so amazing! I totally recommend it. It minimizes your breakouts & leaves your skin very hydrated & very clean
Sis C.
Angleton, TX
It was amazing. I highly recommend it if you want amazing and soft skin! It will most defiantly use it again
Kaleah C.
Rex, GA
Hydrocortisone is great for eczema. It calms down the break outs! Since it's lotion it's better to use!
Carrie W.
Hiwasse, AR
This is such a wonderful product. I use this before applying my make up. Leaves your skin feeling soft
Meghan C.
Ebro, FL
Really like this. I use this before I put foundation on. It isn't to pricey and it lasts a long time.
Malana T.
Dallas, TX
Is it great for sensitive skin?
Nicole H.
Suamico, WI
Is this product greasy at all?
Melanie H.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this product lather up and catch all the makeup left over from after makeup wipes?
Amber B.
Cleveland, TN
Is this like the medica hydrocortisone or different .I seen people say they used it before applying make up and I was like what ??
Lizzeth A.
Never seen this product I need a good lotion for my face. How do is this product?