BY AQUANIL CLEANSER

For Sensitive Skin Non-Comedogenic Hypoallergenic Fragrance Free Recommended by Dermatologists Aquanil™ provides gentle, complete cleansing of sensitive skin.  Aquanil is specially formulated to be free of oils and irritating soaps. Aquanil, with its emollient effect, provides a skin-softening action as it cleanses. Aquanil contains no fats of any type. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Ona, WV
I never really understood how people found their holy grail products until I found this. I have rosacea and EXTREMELY sensitive skin. Like, so sensitive that even water can set it off. Cetaphil and CeraVe are even prone to making my skin react. My dermatologist recommended this to me because he suspected it was the preservatives in the other two (and everything else) that gave me issues. I started using this stuff, and nothing. Nada. Not a single reaction. I don't know if it's strong enough to remove makeup, as it's the second step in my dual cleanse most days (starting with a gentle face oil to remove any makeup I might be wearing), but I do know that it leaves my face feeling clean and soft without stripping what tiny bit of moisture my very dry skin has. I love this stuff. And best of all, you can get the large bottles for around $12 (I found it at a local indie drugstore that carries hard-to-find products, but I know you can get this on Amazon too), and it'll last FOREVER. Seriously. It's been probably six months since I bought that bottle, and I'm just now getting to the bottom of it.

Anyway, yeah. I can't say enough good things about this stuff. If you have very dry, very sensitive skin that tends to freak out over everything like mine does, you owe it to yourself to try this.
Shakis D.
Shakis D.
So far so good. My dermatologist recommended this product after telling me to stay away from my moisturizing lotion. I've been using Cetaphil for years and it works great but I always had to follow up with a lotion. Now with Aquanil, I don't need a moisturizing lotion since this product keeps my skin moisturized. This product also doesn't irritate my skin. I highly recommend it!
Meagan K.
Meagan K.
Oneonta, AL
This is so very good for sensitive skin, I used verse for a while and wanted to switch up and this did not dissapoint
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Bayamon
Wellness Guru Expert
My skin usually dries up after washing my face with any type of soap so after using this one I was impressed. My skin did not get dry at all! Anyone with sensitive skin should try it.