BY AQUANET

Find Hair Styling Products at Target.com! The Aqua Net line of professional hairspray products provides all day, all weather hold throughout all weather conditions. This ultimate heritage brand continues to be a favorite both with consumers and retailers. All day all over hold. Extra Super Hold provides added holding power for hairstyles that require more control. This special formula makes it easy to shape, define, and finish with a high-performance hold. All day hold for lasting control. Gives your hair body and volume without being too stiff or sticky. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Buy on Target
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
The best around!!!!!! I’ve used literally every hair spray out there. This is soooo amazing and crazy cheap. I’m obsessed. It’s the only one that will keep my hair up and in place all day. I wear ponies all day and they stay in this florida heat. It brushes out beautiful and doesn’t leave white residue like some expensive sprays do. It’s wonderful. The scent could improve but I’m not even worried about it. The product is awesome. I purchased mine at target. Under $3 for a huge can. Fantastic
Thalia H.
Hayward, CA
Spray my hair with aqua net three times a day to hold my bumb up in high school or to extra hold my lovely curls after the shower I loved it with a slick look also love you aqua net
Makinzie J.
I have used this hairspray for many years and I really like it. It works great! You only need to use it lightly to have a strong hold all day, a little really goes a long way with this product. Plus this bottle lasts a long time if you’re not a daily user. Highly recommend!
Melissa R.
Puyallup, WA
Absolutely perfect hard holding hairspray for ragged out Halloween hair! I have ultrafine hair and this holds like it did in the 80s! Super long lasting, perfect for sweating and dancing the night away to Michael Jackson’s thriller!!!!
Corrine W.
Steger, IL
I can't even tell you how long this hair spray has been around but I remember in the late 80's my aunts and mom would use this hair spray religiously! I remember being a teen and I liked to use Paul Mitchell hair products and my mom would always tell me how good Aqua Net was and I would just look at her and roll my eyes..No way I was using this outdate hair spray...Well a few weeks ago I was walking through the store and this hair spray caught my eye and I thought what the hell I'll give it a try...I used it in the morning the next day and my hair was still great by that evening when I got home! It even snowed lightly that day and my hair held up! For the price this hair spray works amazingly! The only thing I don't care for about this hair spray is the scent! It has a cheap hair spray scent!
Shannon M.
Chicopee, MA
My favorite haorspray, holds really well and long.. Doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy or crunchy and i thouroughly enjoy the way this produxlct smells, don't need to use a lot of product so a big bottle will usually last me months! :) i swesr by this product and recommend it to everyone!! No frizz even after am eight hour shift as a cna in a nursing home!!
Tara T.
This Stuff Stinks!!! I was only using this to do my hair for Halloween. And it made my hair big. Definitely works there. But the scent was so strong I couldn't wait to get home and wash it all out. And the scent never faded. There has to be less scented hairspray than this.
Nicky R.
Richmond, VA
This hairspray is a classic! The scent is inoffensive and very light. It's an aerosol can for an even mist. It gives excellent hold and never flakes. It's also SUPER inexpensive and can be found easily at any drugstore for about $2. It's a huge can and lasts forever.
Peyton W.
Man this stuff will hold your hair for days. If you're looking for soft and touchable don't go with this stuff. If you want strong long lasting hold that will keep your hair full of volume then this is your stuff.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
My moms been using this stuff since the 80's. You would think it would've died back then but its been around forever. I recently used the new version this weekend. My mom had a wedding to go to and she decided last minute she wanted a taylor swift updo. 2 hours later and the hair was done and sturdy.