BY AQUAMARINE

Our lightweight aquamarine body cream is inspired by the deep sea. It soothes with a blend of natural mineral complex (zinc & magnesium) and nourishes with shea butter, to keep skin soft and supple all day.

Fragrance:

A blend of ocean water, mint leaf & wet stone

Wendy H.
This is a strange occurrence, because the fragrance mist smells different to this cream. Nonetheless, I bought a ton of it at the semi annual sale. The scent reminds me of Pandora at Disney animal kingdom and that’s good enough for me. Notes are stone, mint, and ocean water. I consider this my signature scent from now on.
Heather A.
Spring, TX
I love Bath and Body Works lotion! This one smells so fresh and clean. It leaves my skin so moisturized and lasts all day. I'm sad this is no longer available and would've bought more had I known.
Angel J.
San Antonio
I LOVE this lotion! I like really subtle, clean smells for lotions and this is it. It's not an overpowering smell at all. I definitely recommend.
Kheela B.
manama
I love this i got the whole collection in a sale and so far i LOVE it. it's BOMB like i use this everyday because it makes my skin soft and its gentle in the skin love it and for me it's longlasting and also i love the scent it gives me the summery and beachy vibe. And for me since i have dry skin and sensitive it makes my skin soft i really love this product definitely recommend this plus it's kinda pricey if you buy the set but since there was sale i got it in a really good price. i really love this !.
Aureanna B.
Canada
I got the whole collection on sale a couple weeks ago and i'm in LOOOVEEEEEEE. They all smell so amazing and its definitely worth it. The sale was like 75% off and even if it was full price I would still purchase it. I highly recommend heading down before the sale ends on july 5th!
amani c.
Grande Prairie, AB
smells really nice and does moisturize very well but i find it leaves a particularly greasy feeling on my hands afterwards. on my arms and legs it does fine though. it doesn’t last very long i find either and almost promotes dry skin after 10+ hours?
Venezia H.
kitchener
Last week I was wondering in the mall and noticed Bath and body works semi annual sale. Let me tell you I bought $87 worth of things and saved $214!!! Wild. Love this product, the bottle is so pretty
Gabby M.
Thorold, ON
I was hesitant about this product at first because I have my fair share of lotions that work for my skin and love, however, I was pleasantly surprised ! left me feeling nourished and soft all over
Wardah K.
doha
Awsome body cream smells amazing refreshing . Simply love this body cream ... gentle on hands and smooth texture simply goes WOop on skin 🙂😊AQUAMARINE Body Cream
norah mohammad a.
Riyadh
All I can say is ...WOW!

I read the reviews of this and went by the recommendations of Fellow Bath And Body users. I am so glad I did.The scent is amazing and the cream is Rich and healing for dry skin.I am going back for more!
Cm C.
United states
Is all of the ingredients in this product organic?
Salma E.
Morocco
Does it smell fresh ? Cause It's all I'm searching for for this summer
Cynthia A.
cailf.
I would like to purchase this where can I find it
katrina 0.
brampton
It look amazing but any pros and cons?
Rena A.
Surrey , BC
I love anything ocean related or Aqua themed, is this good and what does it smell like?