BY AQUAMARINE

Our lightweight aquamarine body cream is inspired by the deep sea. It soothes with a blend of natural mineral complex (zinc & magnesium) and nourishes with shea butter, to keep skin soft and supple all day.

Fragrance:

A blend of ocean water, mint leaf & wet stone

Jonnay B.
Works great smells even better and very moisturizing good amount and a but more costly than I thought
Jennifer E.
Beaumont
Oh my goodness! This lotion smells do good! It also goes on nice and smooth. A very good lotion
Heather A.
Spring, TX
I love Bath and Body Works lotion! This one smells so fresh and clean. It leaves my skin so moisturized and lasts all day. I'm sad this is no longer available and would've bought more had I known.
Hannah B.
Birmingham
This is my favorite body cream ever! It smells just like the ocean. It is gentle on my skin and keeps me feeling smooth all day long!
Shal O.
Saskatoon, SK
Is it just me or can we all just take a moment to appreciate the Bath and Body Works Semi-annual sale?! I love their selection, price and look forward to this sale, each year! This year, I opted for, fresher scents (rather than fruity or floral) and stumbled upon this product. Aquamarine soothing body cream. Its notes are ocean water, mint leaf, wet stone. I absolutely adore this scent, especially when combined with the Aquamarine fine fragrance mist - it transports me back to the days when I was young and playing by the shore in New Zealand. And the packaging is just stunning!! In terms of formulation, it is very smooth, leaves my skin feeling moisturized and soft without the sticky residue which makes it ideal going into the summer. Would definitely recommend it! Next up, going to try out the other products in this Bath & Body Works/Mineral CO range like Rose Quartz and Moonstone. AQUAMARINE Body Cream
Kheela B.
manama
I love this i got the whole collection in a sale and so far i LOVE it. it's BOMB like i use this everyday because it makes my skin soft and its gentle in the skin love it and for me it's longlasting and also i love the scent it gives me the summery and beachy vibe. And for me since i have dry skin and sensitive it makes my skin soft i really love this product definitely recommend this plus it's kinda pricey if you buy the set but since there was sale i got it in a really good price. i really love this !.
Aureanna B.
Canada
I got the whole collection on sale a couple weeks ago and i'm in LOOOVEEEEEEE. They all smell so amazing and its definitely worth it. The sale was like 75% off and even if it was full price I would still purchase it. I highly recommend heading down before the sale ends on july 5th!
amani c.
Grande Prairie, AB
smells really nice and does moisturize very well but i find it leaves a particularly greasy feeling on my hands afterwards. on my arms and legs it does fine though. it doesn’t last very long i find either and almost promotes dry skin after 10+ hours?
Venezia H.
kitchener
Last week I was wondering in the mall and noticed Bath and body works semi annual sale. Let me tell you I bought $87 worth of things and saved $214!!! Wild. Love this product, the bottle is so pretty
Wardah K.
doha
Awsome body cream smells amazing refreshing . Simply love this body cream ... gentle on hands and smooth texture simply goes WOop on skin 🙂😊AQUAMARINE Body Cream
Salma E.
Morocco
Does it smell fresh ? Cause It's all I'm searching for for this summer
Cynthia A.
cailf.
I would like to purchase this where can I find it
Cm C.
United states
Is all of the ingredients in this product organic?
katrina 0.
brampton
It look amazing but any pros and cons?
Layla 🍋.
Coundon , Bishop Auckland
Does this leave the skin feeling greasy