BY AQUAMARINE

Our lightweight aquamarine body cream is inspired by the deep sea. It soothes with a blend of natural mineral complex (zinc & magnesium) and nourishes with shea butter, to keep skin soft and supple all day.

Fragrance:

A blend of ocean water, mint leaf & wet stone

Kristy H.
This body cream feels great but I couldnt et over the smell. The packaging is so cute that I had to have this but the scent is not something I like. If it smelt better I would love it but had to return
Facemask is bomb I used it and like it made my skin really shiny and like it has vitamin D in there so it made my skin really healthy and you like to give it a glow this is the stuff is like really good whoever is looking for a good facial mask you guys should really use
Reece L.
omaha
I use this every night when i am done shaving my legs. Thai product I get from bath and body works. It’s vary affordable. It’s long lasting and the smell lasted. It make your skin so soft. I would recommend this to any girl. Love the smell.
Cy N.
Rolesville, NC
I have several if not lots of lotions from Bath & and body works and i just love them all. This particular one is one of my moms favorite. Im more into fruity scents but she says tgis one is divine
Heather A.
Spring, TX
I love Bath and Body Works lotion! This one smells so fresh and clean. It leaves my skin so moisturized and lasts all day. I'm sad this is no longer available and would've bought more had I known.
EMILY B.
riverside
I was a bit skeptical of using this at first since I rarely purchase things like this but I was very impressed. It fells very moisturizing and the smell didn’t smell bad
Julyann F.
Smells SO good! Love how it leaves my skin so soft! I use it everyday in the morning and night. Smells like the ocean. The price is really affordable and I’ve gone through my 2 cream. I would recommend to everyone!
Shelley S.
Southlake, TX
Love the scent and body creams are a win! Just the right amount of moisturizer with a fresh clean scent. Buy it when it is on sale (B3G3) for the best deal.
Katelyn I.
Clayton, DE
Nice and thick body cream with a clean, unisex scent. Aquatic without being too masculine. Layers great with their mermaid line. Pretty hydrating as well.
Kristin B.
Rosendale, MO
I love the smell of this! It's such a clean smell and the cream moisturizer seems to keep my skin moist. I use it occasionally more for a hand cream!
Cm C.
United states
Is all of the ingredients in this product organic?
Cynthia A.
cailf.
I would like to purchase this where can I find it
Salma E.
Morocco
Does it smell fresh ? Cause It's all I'm searching for for this summer
Rena A.
Surrey, CA
I love anything ocean related or Aqua themed, is this good and what does it smell like?
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this brand cruelty free?