BY NONE

1 Year, 12 issues - In the Aquaman series, superstar writer Geoff Johns breathes new life into one of the DC Universe's most classic characters: the King of the Seven Seas, AQUAMAN! Ages 12+ see more...

Samantha G.
Berlin, MA
Aquaman is definitely my favorite superhero. I love the water (swimming, waterskiing, etc.), so it was great to grow up reading about a superhero named Aquaman. Unfortunately, he is not very well known, or for that matter, liked, which I don't understand.
Sarah G.
I am not a huge fan of super characters but I do love this book and all of the movies. It is something about this character thats different. Worth a read/watch
Clark J.
New City, NY
Even in the revamped New 52. Aquaman is boring. There narrative was not as exciting. I gave it a couple of chances but I am done following the storyline.
Nola G.
Winnipeg, MB
I think Aquaman gets a bad rap in the comic book world as being boring. But if you think about it his powers are amazing. I always say that If I could choose any super power it would be breathing underwater. I would live there. And being able to communicate with fish?? AMAZING! If it wasn't the most exciting life I wouldn't even mind.
Sabrina D.
Not a huge fan of aquaman.. he does nothing really … i don't like this comic at all .. oh well .. its my opinion
dani r.
santiago, maipu
Aquaman es un clasico de todos los tiempos que traspasa generaciones, divertido y genial, lo recomiendo