AQUAhydrate Purified Water With Electrolytes uploaded by ­čî┤­čŹâ­čî┐­čîŐMade i.AQUAhydrate Purified Water With Electrolytes uploaded by zaida w.AQUAhydrate Purified Water With Electrolytes uploaded by Alia A.

BY AQUAHYDRATE #92 in Bottled Water

AQUAhydrateÔäó Purified Water With Electrolytes.

pH9+.

Added for great taste. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
I'm very picky when it comes to water and the taste. This water has become a favorite. It's a clean taste, compared to other electrolyte water that has a funny taste. It's great and refreshing after a workout. I love the high PH also, so many waters are acidic. If you're looking for high PH and want a clean taste, this is the water to pick! The bottle is also thick, which is nice to carry around.
Stacy A.
This is by far my favorite bottled water, it tastes pure and doesn't have that gross metallic taste so many bottles waters have. Plus it has a ph of 9+ which is great for nourishing your body. I always feel great after a workout drinking this, it may be all in my head but no other water tastes this great and makes me feel this good ­čśŐ
Olivia F.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I've had this water many times and it's not my favorite. I drink PH water to help balance my body out because of the hefty medications I take. This is $2 for 1L of water.... yeah no thanks. Trader Joe's has the same pH water for $1.50 for 1.5L. Seriously overpriced and not that amazing
Brandy C.
Houston
I bought this for a long walk and it lasted the whole way. It's like magic water it's super hydrating. I was expecting for it to be a normal water but found out it had a lot of col pluses! Better than your typical water, for sure! I may stock up on them for the winter because they are two bucks for a liter. Great deal.
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
This is a great water it is hydrating and it is PH9 which is supposed to be really good for you I love the way it tastes and it also has electrolytes in it which is good for your body I Will be getting more of this water it wasn't my first time trying it so
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
I love this water! I don't like gatorade or anything so this water gives me the perfect amount of hydration and electrolytes that I need! I usually get it on sale at the supermarket 3/5$ which isn't terribly expensive but it isn't "cheap" Love this water and makes me feel better!
Janice R.
I used to be one of those people saying water is water but this just tastes clean. Maybe they're on to something with the pH balance. I don't feel any different but it tastes very different that I am positive of.
Alia A.
I love this water and I love the concept that DJ Khaled has created with it.
It's not over priced and even fresh market puts it on sale from time to time!
It's a slip bottle that even fits in the car cup holder!
Stay hydrated!!
Emily J.
I really like this water. I somehow tastes cleaner? I'll definitely buy again, I felt like it helped with my energy level throughout the two hours I drank it in.
Jandoe K.
Cordova, TN
This is absolutely the best water o have had. It has an excellent PH balance it taste great and it actually keeps me energized while in the gym or at work