AQUAhydrate Purified Water With Electrolytes uploaded by Alia A.AQUAhydrate Purified Water With Electrolytes uploaded by zaida w.

BY AQUAHYDRATE

AQUAhydrateâ„¢ Purified Water With Electrolytes.

pH9+.

Added for great taste. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
Foodie Expert
I'm very picky when it comes to water and the taste. This water has become a favorite. It's a clean taste, compared to other electrolyte water that has a funny taste. It's great and refreshing after a workout. I love the high PH also, so many waters are acidic. If you're looking for high PH and want a clean taste, this is the water to pick! The bottle is also thick, which is nice to carry around.
Stacy A.
Foodie Expert
This is by far my favorite bottled water, it tastes pure and doesn't have that gross metallic taste so many bottles waters have. Plus it has a ph of 9+ which is great for nourishing your body. I always feel great after a workout drinking this, it may be all in my head but no other water tastes this great and makes me feel this good 😊
Olivia F.
Valencia, CA
Foodie Expert
I've had this water many times and it's not my favorite. I drink PH water to help balance my body out because of the hefty medications I take. This is $2 for 1L of water.... yeah no thanks. Trader Joe's has the same pH water for $1.50 for 1.5L. Seriously overpriced and not that amazing
Brandy C.
Houston
I bought this for a long walk and it lasted the whole way. It's like magic water it's super hydrating. I was expecting for it to be a normal water but found out it had a lot of col pluses! Better than your typical water, for sure! I may stock up on them for the winter because they are two bucks for a liter. Great deal.
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
Foodie Expert
This is a great water it is hydrating and it is PH9 which is supposed to be really good for you I love the way it tastes and it also has electrolytes in it which is good for your body I Will be getting more of this water it wasn't my first time trying it so
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
Foodie Expert
I love this water! I don't like gatorade or anything so this water gives me the perfect amount of hydration and electrolytes that I need! I usually get it on sale at the supermarket 3/5$ which isn't terribly expensive but it isn't "cheap" Love this water and makes me feel better!
Janice R.
Foodie Expert
I used to be one of those people saying water is water but this just tastes clean. Maybe they're on to something with the pH balance. I don't feel any different but it tastes very different that I am positive of.
Emily J.
Foodie Expert
I really like this water. I somehow tastes cleaner? I'll definitely buy again, I felt like it helped with my energy level throughout the two hours I drank it in.
Gary S.
This is my favorite water if the location stocks it. Ive seen so many reviews and the water is consistent. Always refreshing and best served cold.
Heather V.
Foodie Expert
Very great water for pretty cheap. If you want a lot of water, then this is a great buy. Would purchase again.