BY AQUAGE

AQUAGE by Aquage VITALIZING SHAMPOO TO VOLUMIZE FINE, LIMP HAIR 35 OZAQUAGE by Aquage possesses a blend of Bringing You The Best Of Sea And Science. The Healing Benefits Of Algeaplex Sea Botanicals Nurture Hydrate Strengthen And Protect Your Hair. Aquage Haircare Is Intended To Make Styling An Finishing Easier And More Professional. see more...

Jamie W.
Syracuse, KS
I have been loving this shampoo after my stylist recommended it to me. I paid $30 (which I thought was too much for a shampoo!) but it has lasted me so long, that it is worth the money. It really gets my hair clean, and doesn't weigh it down at all. I have very fine hair.
Haley G.
My hair gets very dry and frizzy and a lady at my salon recommended this product and I've been using it ever since. It's makes my hair feel so smooth and no frizzes after I blow dry it.
Amber L.
Wellness Guru Expert
#greatproduct
Its kind of pricey but its worth it. Leaves my hair soft and silky without weighing it down
Maggie H.
Johnston
This is the best shampoo I have ever used!! It is so high quality and smells amazing. I have naturally curly/frizzy hair, and I have noticed that my hair has become more tamed and controlled. It also makes me hair feel extremely soft. I have, and will continue to repurchase this amazing product:)