Aquage Uplifting Foam 8oz

by Aquage

Aquage Uplifting Foam 8oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aquage Uplifting Foam 8oz!
Shannon G.
Safety Harbor, FL
When I want hold, I choose this to give my hair tons of volume. Who wants flat hair?? Plus, it smells great !
Brandy B.
Buckhannon, WV
I use this right along with the spray thickening gel. Great hold and no crunch. I use before blow drying
Tina P.
Sun Prairie
This stuff rocks! Use a little for gentle lifting or lose a lot for the “closer to God hair”! Doesn’t leave your hair sticky or stiff. Washes out easily. I would recommend this to anyone with fine hair!
Carrie P.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This is the best mousse out there. It is very lightweight so it doesn't weigh down the hair. I love the fresh smell it leaves in your hair. Works great for blowouts or rollersets
Candi L.
Madisonville, KY
Love this stuff!!! Gives my thin, flat hair tons of volume!! My daughter loves it as well.
Jessica K.
Beaver, PA
This stuff is amazing! My hair is thick and heavy but this is the only thing that has given it volume that stays all day!
Dana S.
Louisville, KY
Pretty decent product but I'm personally just not convinced that any volumizing mousse actually does what it claims. With that being said I do still feel like this is a good mousse. I've never felt like it's weighed my hair down and it does give my hair a slight bit of texture which is good for my fine hair and helps hold curl when I curl it. One of my favorite things about this product is the nozzle that shoots out a concentrated stream that I can blast right into my roots. Overall it's a good product and I plan on repurchasing.
Emily C.
I love to add this product to my rooms for extra volume and to any hairstyles I do for added hold. This does leave some stickiness behind which is why I gave it a 4/5. It smells great, holds everything in place, and is awesome at giving volume. I would recommend this product to others.
Kristin O.
Fresno, CA
This works great and gives a lot of volume. However you must blow style this or it doesn’t get crunchy.
Jennifer L.
Cleveland , OHIO
Another good product from this brand if you're looking to add a little extra volume to your hair . I would not say it's long lasting though. It also has a very nice scent.

Looking for your answer?