Aquage - Uplifting Foam 8 oz For Unisex uploaded by Bekah F.Aquage - Uplifting Foam 8 oz For Unisex uploaded by Michele B.

BY AQUAGE

To Give Hair Maximum Lift Invigorated with Algaeplex sea botanicals. State-of-the-art delivery system concentrates foam on root area for maximum lift away from the scalp. Weightless formula provides long-lasting style retention without stiffness. No animal testing. Please recycle. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with SalonQuest, LLC. and are not a licensed retailer of SalonQuest, LLC. SalonQuest, LLC. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a SalonQuest, LLC. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of see more...

• I very interested in this product as I have seen it revie...1 Answers
Keara O.
Edgewater
Review for: Uplifting Foam 2.5 oz more...
This uplifting foam is the best volumizing mouse I've ever used. It is not sticky and does not make my hair feel dirty the next day. It helps give my fine/thin hair the perfect boost
Hope T.
Lafayette
Review for: Uplifting Foam 2.5 oz more...
This product is great for hair that needs volume. it has great hold when you apply to wet hair + blow dry in reinforcing volume using your fingers or a brush. It gives great long lasting volume + smells great, but light.
Bekah F.
Review for: Uplifting Foam 2.5 oz more...
Works well for keeping my frizz down. I have curly hair and at the top of my scalp the hair strands are really frizzy and it makes my hair look poofy. This product really helps to keep that from happening. It’s a little sticky but overall really great. I’ll for sure be buying it again!
Leslie L.
Corp Christi, TX
My hair is dead... like REAL dead. This is a MUST for me to maintain my mermaid facade. The best foam that has ever been on my hair. Ever. I wake up from using this with rollers and it's STILL amazing. I don't blow dry. Whether clean or dirty, I can throw this in my hair with rollers for a few hours (no heat) and my hair is fluffy ASF. and unlike other products, not crunchy AT ALL. My hair looks alive, finally.
Heather W.
Pikeville, KY
After watching a vlogger rave about this product for years I finally decided to give it a try myself. I have very thick coarse hair which causes it to get weighed down at the roots. This is the best product that I have found to give my hair lift without making it feel stiff or crunchy. It just gives the right amount of body and fullness and it smells amazing!
Jess S.
Aquage is amazing. I fell in love with the scent of the products after one use. I have very thick, heavy hair and love the lift this product gives me at the roots, especially in my crown area. Working in a salon I have seen this work wonderfully on ALL types of hair. If hair is towel dried prior to applying and combed through after applying, you should see great results.
Kristi D.
My product doesn't look like this, but it's uplifting foam. It has a small spray nozzle so that it can be applied directly to the root. Maybe I was just expecting too much, but this didn't work for me. I have super thin fine hair and I've tried everything to give it lasting body. I've had other products that were cheaper and worked better than this. Disappointed.
Judy D.
Orlando, FL
I tried this at first and wasn't convinced it was a superior product....until I ran out and tried other products. This one absorbs oil at your roots, making it easy to have beautiful 2nd day hair. The volume holds without being too stiff or tacky, and it doesn't flake like other root lifting products. I can't go without it now!
Jenny W.
Mobile, AL
A win in the root lifter category! I've used this since seeing Kate's tutorials on the Small Things Blog and love (love) it. I have thin, fine hair and this does not leave my hair greasy no matter how much I use. Smells fantastic, too. Great texture, esp if you are going to do a little teasing!
Lindsey M.
Milford, CT
I have very long, pin straight hair and volume has been something left to be desired for years until I found Aquage uplifting foam! This is truly the only volumizing/ root lifting product that actually gives me true lift and lasts all day. Definitely a staple in my hair are routine. Love it!
Katie M.
I very interested in this product as I have seen it reviewed/used by beauty bloggers. Thoughts/likes/dislikes?

back