Aquage Uplifting Foam 8 Oz uploaded by Kaitlyn P.Aquage Uplifting Foam 8 Oz uploaded by Kaitlyn P.

BY AQUAGE

UPLIFTING FOAM 8 OZbr/ Design House: Aquage see more...

Kaitlyn P.
kansas
This foam is awesome for both when I blow dry and when I style my hair naturally. For blow drying, I use it at the roots for more lift and volume. When drying with my natural wave, I scrunch it in both at the roots and all over to give it lift and hold.
Darla S.
This is one of my favorite hair products! It gives volume without being too sticky or stiff. The key is figuring out the right amount to apply. Just squirt it directly on roots and work it in with your fingers. After a few trials, you will find what amount works for you and you will love it.
Lauren M.
I’ve been using this product for a few years now and it’s a favorite. I use this after I wash my hair which is about three times a week. I got mine at Ulta. I have longer hair which can be hard to get volume at the roots but this product does the trick!!!
Hope T.
Lafayette
uplifting foam is perfect for lots of volume that lasts all day! it’s great to apply in wet hair and blow dry in while reinforcing volume with either your fingers or a brush. great to help smooth and give some hold to prep for specialty styles or updos.
Kayla P.
Medina, OH
This mousse works soo well!! It holds in my curls very well and it doesn’t make it too stick together at all. My hair color is black and is dry. This product is affordable and I am very satisfied about it!!
Dianna G.
Run out and get this product today! I have been using it for years and every so often I’ll want to try something new, but always go back. I spray on my hair when it’s wet around my crown. I think blow dry and I have so much more volume. I do also back comb my hair a bit, so this helps intensify the volume. It’s about $20 a bottle, but worth every penny!
Kat M.
This has been such a game changer for me! I blow my hair out using this at the roots and it adds such great volume to my fine, limp hair. The volume lasts all day, unlike other mousses that fall flat by mid-morning.
Vernice A.
Milton, PA
I found this product via Kate Bryan of The Small Things Blog/YouTube channel and cannot say enough how much of a game changer this is.  The product does exactly what it says adding volume and not leaving sticky flaky residue.  If you're looking for this type of product this is a fantastic option.
Kristen B.
Columbus, OH
I have been using this product for years! I have fine hair and this does wonders for me to give the flexible volume that my hair needs and does NOT leave my hair feeling crunchy actually it's quite soft and has a light/medium hold.. NOTE: apply a quarter size to scalp only. Make sure you do not put too much, like anything less is more!
Luz Y.
I have thick long straight hair so this wasn’t the best product. If I use it on flat dry hair it doesn’t work. If I use it on damp hair it helps to create some volume, if I use this on dry heat curled hair it helps give my hair volume. I recommend this product for people with naturally curly hair