Aquage Uplifting Foam, 8 Ounce

by Aquage

This is a weightless volume-building styling product. Pinpoint delivery system concentrates the spray pattern at the root area for maximum volume.

Uplifting Foam by Aquage for Unisex - 8 oz Foam; Uplifting Foam by Aquage for Unisex

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aquage Uplifting Foam, 8 Ounce!
Shelby J.
Westerville, OH
I like this product a lot. I have fine and thinning hair. I’m 25 years old and it runs in my genes so it was inevitable. I use this in my roots for a great all day lift. Works best with a blow out or with your head flipped upside down for lift. Feels a bit crunchy until you break it up then it feels soft and nice again.
Sarah J.
Omaha
This stuff is my jam. My hair has pretty good natural volume but man this just makes it nice and high plus helps keep greasy head away for a bit. It feels cool going on and really does a great job at what it says. Recommend it all the time. Try it! So great!

Looking for your answer?