Aquage Transforming Spray uploaded by Keisha M.Aquage Transforming Spray uploaded by Keisha M.Aquage Transforming Spray uploaded by Jennifer  B.

BY AQUAGE

To form, mold, texturize and create extreme hold. Extreme holding power to create dramatic shapes, lift, volume and texture. Delivers exceptional humidity resistance and brilliant shine. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with SalonQuest and are not a licensed retailer of SalonQuest. SalonQuest guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a SalonQuest product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Keisha M.
I have fine, thin hair and it typically will not hold a style. If I curl it, the curls slowly fall out by mid day. My stylist used this product on my hair along with a curling iron to show me how amazing this product is. She sprayed, curled then sprayed & scrunched again to help hold the style. I tested it out all day and even slept on the curls. The next morning my hair was still curled. I LOVE this product!!! I will never be without it.
Maddie M.
Bloomington, IN
This product is great to add to any morning hair regimen as it works perfectly to at volume and texture while holding it in just perfectly. My mother and I both use Aquage Transforming Spray on a regular basis, nut just as the salon and we love it. Not only is it great while styling to create volume, but it will hold that volume all day long if it needs to without feeling crispy or heavy.
Jennifer  B.
Radford, VA
I won this in a giveaway and I am so glad that this product was included! It's an amazing hairspray that doesn't have an offensive scent to it and the hold lasts for a long time. Would definitely recommend
Nikki B.
Newton, NC
I absolutely love this stuff. It's reasonably priced and the hold is amazing! It adds just the right amount of texture and hold to any do. Hands down you won't be sorry if you purchase.
Katharine K.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this product. It smells great, hold beautifully and no other product holds a candle to this one. best hands down
Katy R.
Shawnee, KS
One of my favorite hair products. This hairspray has some serious hold and holds any style all day. Smells great too!