Aquage Transforming Paste uploaded by Loni H.

BY AQUAGE

To finish creatively. Innovative natural hold paste turns your hands into a creative finish tool. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with SalonQuest and are not a licensed retailer of SalonQuest. SalonQuest guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a SalonQuest product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Jimmy W.
Orlando
Review for: Transforming Paste 4.6 oz more...
I have used this product for two years consistently. Its not my everyday product, but on those days when I want a more relaxed hair style that still has some finish to it, this is my go-to. It works great pre-blow dry, or as a finisher post-blow dry (or air dry) and still leaves your hair touchable without all the waxy residue. Guys especially, you only need a SMALL dot. If you use too much of this, it can look a little greasy, especially in thinner hair textures.
Rebecca H.
Martinsburg, WV
I started using this Aquage transforming paste when I had short spiked hair but I now that my hair is past my shoulders and curly u still can't stop using it. Don't be afraid to use paste with long hair .... you won't regret it!
riz z.
Flushing, NY
Have used this product for about 3 years. I have very thick hair with natural light curls and I prefer short hair styles. The Aquage product is great. With a small amount it holds my hair in place and gives it the piecey textured look that I like so well. It leaves my hair very soft and does not leave my hair stiff feeling or oily. I highly recommend this product.
Aynsley W.
Bellevue, NE
**Aquage is a salon exclusive brand. If you are purchasing it anywhere else then it is more than likely old or a knock-off**

This product has so many uses!! You can use it on short hair for added texture or to define curls after you've created them with an iron. I mostly use this on short hair; 1 pea sized amount before and after I blowdry the hair.
Cheyanne C.
Gilbert, AZ
I used to use this product after my stylist suggested it to me! I loved everything about it besides the fact that I found it way too easy to go overboard. It is definitely worth the money and my boyfriend loved it too!
Lindsay H.
Nesbit, MS
Great product for women with bob or shorter haircut and men's styles. It has a medium hold. The scent is very fresh and clean. You only need a small amount of the product so it lasts a long time.
Abbey C.
I use this everyday in my short hair. It gives me great volume and texture, and holds all day long! A little goes a long way, so it's lasts a long time too. Highly recommend!
Sarah L.
Philadelphia, PA
This is by far my favorite hair product! A little goes a long way. It's great for short hair adding definition but I also use it on long hair for smoothing fly away or curls.
Keely C.
Aquage Transforming Paste

Works great keeps hair in place all day. Very effective. Does not smell the best but is not Terrible.
Ashley J.
Oceanside, CA
Absolutely love this product! Great for women and men who are looking for a piecier look. A little goes a long way with this product
Ana G.
Spanaway, WA
What does this do exactly?

back