BY AQUAGE

AQUAGE by Aquage STRAIGHTENING ULTRAGEL FOR CURLY AND UNRULY HAIR 7 OZAQUAGE by Aquage possesses a blend of Bringing You The Best Of Sea And Science. The Healing Benefits Of Algeaplex Sea Botanicals Nurture Hydrate Strengthen And Protect Your Hair.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Regan L.
Iowa City, IA
I have naturally wavy and frizzy and THICK! I hated hastling with it. My hair lady used this in my hair and I thought I had died and gone to heaven. My hair wasn't frizzy at all. This product is a little on the expensive side but it is well worth it. I have thick hair and I only need a quarter sized amount to cover all of it. I also struggle with finding products that don't make my hair look greasy or leave residue... this product fixed that. It never looks greasy, there is never residue and it does not way my hair down. I would recommend this to absolutely everyone.
Alexis M.
Moorhead
My hair is naturally kinky curls. With this, I blow dry straight. No frizz! It's light weight and doesn't weigh my hair down. Makes my hair look smooth without being greasy. Great product! Definitely recommended.