Aquage Straightening Ultragel, 7 fl oz uploaded by Hana S.

BY AQUAGE

To smooth and silken curly and unruly hair . Infuses hair with an exclusive blend of ultra-light silicones and Sea Fennel Oil. Leaves hair silky-straight with healthy, vibrant shine. Invigorated with Algaeplex™ sea botanicals. No animal testing. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with SalonQuest and are not a licensed retailer of SalonQuest. SalonQuest  guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a SalonQuest product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely eve see more...

• I just begin using this. At first it made my hair feel am...1 Answers
Aquage Straightening Ultragel, 7 fl oz
  • "This works pretty good and straightening my super curly hair and helping it to stay straight." in 1 review
  • "I have very curly hair, but prefer to wear it straight." in 1 review
Corey W.
Luverne, MN
If I could possibly give this 6 stars, I would! Such a great product. My hair is fairly straight already but this just helps keep it straight following blow drying. I don’t have to straighten afterwards(if I don’t want to!)
Megan M.
Atlanta
This product really surprised me! I'm not usually a fan of gels, but tried this on a whim because I found it in travel size. My hair is curly/wavy/frizzy/fine. But I always straighten it. With this, it blow dries so straight, that I only need the flat iron minimally, just to smooth and style. I immediately purchased in a larger size and this has remained one of my favorite products!
Kelsey C.
olathe, ks
This has been one of my favorite products for 15+ years! A stylist used it on me when I was in middle school and I fell in love. When I eventually became a stylist myself, I didn’t even realize aquage still made it! I was super excited to come across it again and now I use it on almost all my clients. They all love it too! Makes your hair super super soft and the smell is awesome!
Kelly K.
new haven
I have to apply this before I dry my hair, if I don’t my hair doesn’t dry the same way. This is an amazing product and makes my hair super soft. I apply it to my hair after showering and then blow dry it!
Chelsey P.
Hastings, MN
This one in my top 5 hair care needs! I have super thick curly frizzy hair. I can not live without this! It feels like a gel but doesn't leave your hair crispy or hard. It makes my hair so unbelievably smooth. but please do not buy this anywhere but a salon!! If you find it elsewhere it's a knockoff!
Hana S.
North Olmsted, OH
This product is my holy grail! I use this product on my clients and my self on a daily basis. It feels like a gel but it honestly does wonders. It's light on the hair when styling so it doesn't make you have a greasy look, and it keeps down and maintains all those fly always and frizzes! Best part about this product is that I am able to use it on a wide range of clients! It's very versatile! Love! Love! Love!
Aynsley W.
Bellevue, NE
**Aquage is a salon exclusive brand. If you are purchasing it anywhere else then it is more than likely old or a knock-off**

This product is going to be for my curly girls who want to smooth their hair. It can be very heavy if you use too much, but I tend to use a grape sized amount on my guests. I love this product because it controls frizz and keeps the hair silky!
Maddie M.
Bloomington, IN
I use Aquage Straightening Ultragel after my hair is mostly dry, before I finish drying and straighten it. I love this product so much. It adds that extra Umph your hair needs sometimes to just lay flat and hold it, but what I love most about it is that it doesn't leave my hair feeling like there are all sorts of products in it or like its heavy or bogged down. You don't need much, one bottle lasts a long time!
Ashley B.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love this product and have been purchasing it for years!

It is conditioning to my frizzy unruly hair and keeps it straight and minimizes fly-always! What more could I ask for!

Advice: a little goes a longgggg way! It will make your hair a greaseball if you use too much!
Kim P.
Columbus
I don't go outside without this ultragel in my hair. Obviously, if my hair gets wet after straightening it, it curls. With the ultragel I can go out in humidity or it can get damp and the amount of curl and frizz is minimal!
Duyen T.
Webster, TX
I just begin using this. At first it made my hair feel amazing but now it's lost it's magic. Has this happen to anyone else?

Walmart