Aquage Smoothing Shampoo 35 oz uploaded by Shannon S.

BY AQUAGE

The healing benefits of algeaplex sea botanicals nurture hydrate strengthen and protect your hair. Aquage haircare is intended to make styling an finishing easier and more professional. see more...

Allison T.
Bloomington, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love. My hair stylist suggested I try this at my last appointment since I have problems with oily hair, but also with tangles and frizz. The next day I saw that Ulta was adding Aquage to their shelves and I knew it was fate. I’m not exactly sure how this shampoo works it’s magic, but I am left with clean, voluminous, smooth hair and I will never look back. I also pair this with Aquage’s Equalizing Detangler.
Shannon S.
Southington, CT
I've used this shampoo and conditioner combination for about 6 months now, and I'm totally pleased with it! The smell is fantastic and the shampoo leaves my hair feeling squeaky clean after each use. The conditioner works wonders for detangling as well. My only complaint is that it doesn't lather that well, and I prefer shampoo that really feels like it's cleaning my hair when I'm applying it. Even though it doesn't lather the way I like it to, it's gentle enough on my hair to us it everyday. If you're a daily shampooer like I am, it's a great product for you! Also a bit cheaper than most salon brands, which is an added bonus.