BeautyHairHair ProductsAquage
SeaExtend Silkening Shampoo 338 oz

Aquage SeaExtend Silkening Shampoo 33.8 oz

by Aquage

"This rich, creamy shampoo is ideal for coarse, curly or frizzy hair. Key Benefits: A sulfate, paraben and sodium chloride-free luxurious shampoo that helps to preserve hair color and protect the hair from thermal styling damage Designed to dramatically improve manageability on coarse or curly hair types SeaExtend® formula seals color in an intensive blend of sea botanicals that helps to seal the cuticle and lock in color molecules to maintain longer hair color results SeaExtend® Thermal-V® Technology seals heat out a sea-derived, enzymatic complex attaches deep within the hair shaft forming a heat-activated shield to prevent thermal styling damage Organic bio-actives extracted from nutrient-rich algae restore flexibility, strength and resiliency Algaeplex® sea botanicals and Algasilk„¢ penetrate to restore color-treated hair to optimum health with extraordinary shine and feel UVA/UVB sunscreens prevent fading and environmental damage to help maintain hair color vibrancy longer Usage Tips: Following all hair color services to prevent fading, or as a daily shampoo to improve silkiness and manageability Apply to wet hair, move the hands throughout the entire head and gently massage the hair and scalp evenly Rinse thoroughly, repeat if desired, follow with Aquage SeaExtend Silkening Conditioner"

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aquage SeaExtend Silkening Shampoo 33.8 oz!
Shilohbabe H.
Waldorf, MD
Great Product. My hair loves in love with this product. Love the way this product smells.
Nina S.
While pricey, this conditioner saved my hair at one of its driest, most brittle points. My hair was EXTREMELY damaged from poorly done relaxers in the past. My hairdresser recommended this to me and immediately, my hair became much softer and more manageable. If your hair is in an extremely damaged state, this is definitely a very, very moisturizing shampoo that didn't strip what little moisture my hair had. However, if your hair doesn't have the most damage, there may be other, less expensive products that would work nearly as well.
Angi B.
South Prairie, WA
I enjoyed this shampoo, Lathers good and leaves hair clean without stripping the natural oils. Smells good, nice fresh ocean air scent. The scent did not last all day. I would say this is best used for a dry scalp. Super excited to re discover this line!
Priscilla M.
Lewisville, TX
I have loved using the Aquage sea extend silkening shampoo! My hair feels so smooth and soft
Jordyn B.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love the smell of aquage products. My hairstylist uses aquage and oribe, so I think using those brands makes me feel like I’m at the salon! This shampoo is really nice and is what my stylist uses on me, but I don’t think it’s anything too life-changing. I see more benefits from the oil!
Precilla  L.
willis, TX
Nice product works well. I love the fine mist hairspray as well! My hair was nice and shiny and really smells nice.
Erin  R.
Chesapeake, VA
A little goes a LONG way here! This is the best shampoo and conditioner I’ve ever used. It lathers really well especially being sulfate free. It rinses out well, leaving a nice clean feeling. My hair is SO SOFT using this and it really cuts out the frizz!
Dimpal D.
Adelaide
3,125 reviews
I love looking after my hair so I always choose the product which is right for my hair will recommend this product

Looking for your answer?