BY AQUAGE #40 in Texturizing Spray

Builds volume as you create random, undone texture. A volume-building styling and texturizing spray that s ideal for creating that just left the beach look. Lightweight polymers infused with magnesium-rich Dead Sea salts add thickness, volume and hold to create randomly textured styles. see more...

emhyde H.
O Fallon, IL
Best texturizing spray I have tried. I have naturally wavy hair and this really helps get a beach curl that lasts all day. I apply it when my hair is towel dry and then use the diffuser to dry my hair. I get great results from this every time.
Elizabeth F.
I really like the way this product gives me hair beautiful, wavy texture when I air dry it! It also helps my hair hold curl for hours, even until the next day! It smells amazing too!!
Dominic L.
plano, TX
This texure spray is amazing! The scent is awesome. It works wonder on most hair types. And you don't get that gross crunchy feel that you do with most texture sprays.
Jess S.
Doesn’t even give my hair any texture. Just makes it look frizzy. I was really excited about this product and wanted to have beautiful beach waves but it was kind of a let down. On the upside it does smell good. I was told not to use it every day because it causes hair to dry out.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
LOVE THIS! Gotta watch how much you use tho! I use on wet hair & let it air dry for beach waves, or I spray a little before blow drying to give my board straight hair some grit & texture! It lasts a long time as well! Will repurchase & recommend to clients!
Cory H.
['Sacramento', 'CA'], CA
I’ve tried several different sea salt sprays and this one has been my favorite so far. It doesn’t make your hair crusty or dull, it adds volume, and it’s the perfect hold for beach waves.
Tiffany C.
By far the best texturizing spray ever. I love sea salt sprays so i am constantly buying new ones to try. This one actually holds my style all day and gives me great volume and it smells amazing on top of it all.
Tayler W.
BEST TEXTURIZING SPRAY ON THE MARKET HANDS DOWN! Will never purchase a different kind. The mist is fine, not thick and VERY little goes a long way. It doesn't make my hair crunchy as do most texturizing sprays. I have curly, thick hair. It's easy for products to make my hair crunchy and have build up. Its reasonably priced and lasts FOREVER. and it smells like the beach.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
I was recommended this product by one of the girls at the store. It gives a nice texture to the hair that looks beachy and effort less. I don't live near the beach anymore and this is the closest feeling and look. Don't put too much near the roots because it will dry out the hair and make it feel sticky and heavy.
Courtney B.
I love this product! I have thin, fine hair so it doesn't hold curl that well but with this product my curls are amazing. It adds a texture and almost a "dirty" feeling so my hair has so much volume. Plus it smells great!