BY AQUAGE

Aquage Sea Salt Texturizing Spray builds volume as you create random, undone texture. A volume-building styling and texturizing spray that's ideal for creating that just left the beach look. Lightweight polymers infused with magnesium-rich Dead sea salts add thickness, volume, and hold to create randomly textured styles. Spray generously onto clean towel-dried hair. Comb through evenly and style with fingers or brush to create desired texture. Air dry naturally, use a diffuser, or softly blow dry. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Jazmyn J.
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have curly hair and I feel like this is a really good product for making my hair have soft waves but it doesn't do much for the frizziness that I have I would rather another one over this, would recommend if you have naturally straight hair
Massiel D.
Massiel D.
Unlike lots of texturizing sprays, this one smells amazing not like sea salt or anything. It gives the hair lots of texture like it claims and holds for a decent amount of time and does not make hair feel hard or crunchy
Riley V.
Riley V.
This stuff smells amazing! Unlike most sea salt sprays, it does not dry your hair out. It does what it claims to do! It is a great product! I have tried a few different sea salt sprays and I do like this one the best!
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
W Valley City, UT
I love sea salt spray and this one is my absolute favorite one to use. It gives you a very natural beach look that so many people strive for. You don't even have to use heat, and it's very good for your hair!
Jaime S.
Jaime S.
This brand is the best! Product works fantastic and smells so good! Affordable will be purchasing again! Great for summer!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Athens, OH
This is great for creating beach waves. It holds hair well, and doesn't make it crunchy like other texturizing sprays.
Ana G.
Ana G.
Spanaway, WA
Love the texture and the way it smells! I recommend the product !!!!! Really affordable too (:
Heike W.
Heike W.
Cincinnati, OH
This provides wonderful texture and is so easy to use. I love the way it smells!
Gente isso é muito bom podem comprar sem se arrepender é maravilhoso quero mais
Sem K.
Sem K.
I was first introduced to this by my stylist! It's such a great texturizing product although it's quite pricey it truly is worth it!
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
My hair is naturally really oily, thick & wavy, would you recommend this product and why?
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Augusta, GA
What do you use this for ?
Kaitlin S.
Kaitlin S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's the best sea salt hair spray?