BY AQUAGE

Adds body and fullness to fine, limp hair. SeaExtend Ultimate ColorCare begins with extra-gentle sulfate-free cleansing infused with healing sea botanicals to guarantee longer lasting haircolor with improved condition. Exclusive Thermal-V complex seals in color and prevents thermal styling damage. UVA/UVB sunscreen protection. Adds body and fullness as it gently cleanses fine, limp and lifeless hair with Algasilk and Bio-Energizers. Leaves hair smooth, shiny and manageable with added body and fullness. ; see more...

Buy on ULTA
Whitney W.
Indianapolis, IN
This shampoo is my new favorite! Light. Doesn’t cause build up on hair like some shampoos. Smells amazing. I feel like I’ve gone to a spa every time I use it. Gives my hair a light healthy shine that I don’t get from any other shampoo. Loveeee it. Can recommend enough.
Rachel B.
North Plains, OR
I have lots of hair but it is thin and often limp looking. This product totally fixed my "hair problems" and makes me look like I just left the salon after each wash! I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Aquage is a great brand, and their products live up to exactly what they advertise. I get so much volume, body, and fullness when I use this shampoo. It smells great, and I love it so much that I have bought extra just so I never run out!
Aynsley W.
Bellevue, NE
**Aquage is a salon exclusive brand. If you are purchasing it anywhere else then it is more than likely old or a knock-off**

This is a great option for fine, limp hair that needs moisture. It is very lightweight. They have designed the SeaExtend line to be used as follows: Shampoo with 1 cap sized amount, rinse mostly out, repeat. Then follow with 1 cap sized amount of the SeaExtend Volumizing conditioner.
Sharon P.
Savannah, GA
I hope Aquage has done some serious changing over the years. I tried several of their products a few years ago and did not find one that I liked. At the time their shampoo would not lather good and the conditioner was just eh........... Working in a salon we try everything, this was not a product that I bought again.
Katelyn D.
Stevens Point, WI
Aquage is my go to product brand for hair supplies. It's a little pricey, but so worth it. I use this and then follow it up with the volume moose and my hair looks completely different from its normal fine self.
shelby s.
Trenton, OH
Love aquage. they have sea botanical in them which makes it healthy for the hair. also the volume shampoo gives it a better hold for when wanting big bouncy hair
Victoria S.
This is an awesome product ladies, It truly work, no lie. It is a little pricey, but that is because it really works!!
Kiyomi T.
Lodi, NJ
Really volumed up my hair
My hair was shiny and was very very soft I was very impressed with this shampoo
Haylen B.
Hey everyone! This product really work, seriously but for my opinion it's expensive, in the current markert there are better and cheaper! But if you love your hair i recommend for REAL, because it's very good and for many people are the best option, for me it's ok
Danielle C.
BROOK PARK, OH
Do you think this shampoo is worth the high price?
Haleigh P.
johnson city , TN
Does it smell good? is it a strong fragrance?
Dana W.
How does the Aquage brand compare to their styling products? I love the uplifting foam, but have not tried their shampoos.